Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:07 pm

I smiled slightly at him and tried to seem calm. There were a lot of questions my father wasn't afraid to ask. He just nodded at the answer before continuing. " And what exactly are your intentions?" he asked, his voice heavily accented as usual. He'd only learned english from me. I'd taken it as an elective in school.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:22 pm

"Well." Zidane shifted uncomfortably. "That's partly why I'm here." He sighed, nervously, before continuing. "I want your blessing to ask your daughter for her hand." He spat it out as quickly as possible, afraid that if he didn't he never would.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm

I blushed slightly and looked down at my hands which were neatly folded in my lap. My father was quiet for a while and my fear was growing by the second. " Any reason you'd want to marry so young?" he asked, a small smile playing acrss his lips. I looked up at him with wide eyes, in shock. That was practically a yes!
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Zidane sat dumbstruck, his mouth open at the man's words. He just glance down and shifted his feet uncomfortably. This was definitely going to get him killed. He shrugged it off the moment the nervousness came. Dammit Zidane Be yourself. "I love her sir." He spoke softly, but was positive that he was heard. "With all my heart. Oh yeah, and I did kinda get her Pregnant."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 pm

He smiled slightly at his answer but his smile was replaced with a frown once he mentioned me being pregnant. His gaze turned to me and I could feel his eye boring into my lowered head. I sighed and looked up at him. I returned his gaze with the same strength but it wasn't hostile.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 pm

"Yeah. That was kinda my fault too." He spoke the moment the man's eyes went to Crys. He certainly wasn't very happy, but deserved to know the truth. He deserved at least that much from Zidane. "But I'll do everything I possibly can to provide for them both."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 pm

He looked over to Zidane and bowed his head slightly. He understood though I could tell he doubted it somewhat. I sighed and crossed my arms over my stomach. A nervous habit I had picked up recently. And just to make matter worse my step mother walked in, holding a tea tray and smiling that dazzling smile of hers. In truth she only ever smiled like that for father. She was always trying to look her best infront of him. I frowned and kept my eyes verted from her. " I brought tea."she said like it was one of the great secrets of the words. She noticed the tone in the room and her eyes snapped to me. " What did you do now?" she asked in an uppity patronizing voice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Zidane's eyes flashed from person to person expecting a responce, and when none came he stood, lightly wrapped an arm around her elbow, and talked rather loudly, so the father would definitely hear no matter what. "Cry's dad was telling me about the house, and he said you would love to show me it. And i'm sure Crys and him would like some privacy." He resisted the urge to push her through the doorway and lock it, and instead, shut it behind them, and began to lead her from the room.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:18 pm

My step mother set the tea down and smiled at Zidane. She was certainly amused. I gave a reasuring smile to Zidane before he left. Turning to my father I grimaced. " Pregnant? Really Crysanthemum? Really?! Your seventeen! What on Earth were you thinking! You can't seriously be considering keeping the child!" he growled, his voice rising with each statement. And that's when I snapped. I stood up knocking my chair down behind me. " Yes. Really. I was thinking I was going to have the best night of my life with the man I looved! And I will be keeping this child! So don't you dare try anythin!" I growled right back, slammin my hands on his desk for effect. He stared at me, his eyes wide for a moment befor standing up as well, his glare just as deadly as mine. " You've gone to far this time Crysanthemum!" he growled back at me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Zidane sat in an overly priced chair wishing he had thought of a better way to remove her stepmother. His eyes shut lazilly out of clear boredom while she chatted away about how the wood floors were cut or who previously owned them. Nothing that really concerned him. But mostly, he wished he hadn't left Crys all alone.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Marry Ann walked up to Zidane, her bright green eyes wide. Her mother had slipped away only moments ago with the excuse to check on dinner. " Hey mister. You're Big sis hubby, right?" she asked with a heavy french accent. At hand she had a teddy bear that was almost as big as she was and she wore a floofy white lace dress with a big red bow around the middle.

" What are you gonna do? Send me away again?! You just can't wait to get rid of me can you?! Ever since you married her I've been nothing but a second thought and it's only now that you even care abou my life!" I yelled at him, my fists clenching. He glard right back at me and said "That's not true! You just never liked my new wife! I've alowed you to be as wild as you wanted but you are older now. You can't go around marrying the first man who says he loves you then go and have a child!" he barked at me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 pm

He laughed at the girls choice of words. And cringed as he heard her father's raised voice "At this rate. Not at all." He sighed deeply. "But, I'd really love to." He patted her should lightly, and then rose from the chair, Stretching.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Marry Ann tared at him for a little before smiling. " Would you like to see big sis's room? I'm only allowed in to play with her old dolls but I think you should see it." she said, with a toothy smile. She never took no for an answer. If someone did say no they'd probably end up with a crying 6 year old who could kick pretty damn hard.

I growled at him.A real throaghty animal growl. " Don't. You. Dare!" I said in a low threatning voice. I could tell my father wanted to get rid of the child and Zidane the first chance he got. I wouldn't let him though.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 pm

He cocked his head, it was obvious by the way she held herself. The way she walked. The way she moved in general. This girl thought she was a princess. And as such, never heard the word No often. But curiousity is was sparked his repyl. "Sure."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Mary Ann smiled brightly and took Zidanes hand. " Mum! Imma show Zidane big sis's room!" she called out. Her mothers apeared out of the kitchen in a flash ready to object but Mary Ann had already dragged Zidane up the stairs and out of sight. She went left instead of right where the study was and passed two doors before stopping at one with a black knob and a 'Keep out!" sighn on the door. She opened the door and ushered Zidane inside. There was a balcony with many flowers behind french doors. There was a movie star style bruea and a large bed with black pillows and light green covers with black flower patterns. To the side of the bed was a small nightstand full of CD's and books of every kind. Near the corner of the room was a large doll house, the only thing in the room that apread to have been touch in the last year.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Zidane was utterly stunned. He'd expected it to be a complete mess. Not...well, this. He let his hand fall from the little girl and his mind wandered to her dresser, and wondered whether there was still clothes still in there "Damn..." His eyes shot open, "I mean-"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Mary Ann giggled and skipped over to A large closet at the corner of the room. It greatly resembled the one that led to Narnia though after many trials it never worked for her. " She threw open the doors, exposing a various amount of dresses and costumes Crys had worn over the years. " Bid sis's wears these to parties when she comes and visits. My favorite is the bunny one she wears with stiletos." she said, smiling her signature toothy smile.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Zidane arched a brow and stared at the dresses. They were almost as rich as his parents were. He could tell that almost immediately. But Zidane wouldn't see a Dime of his own birthright. Not until he turned eighteen anyways, and he'd spent most of his life without it anyways. but his mind now wandered to whether they were richer or not. It was really hard to tell. That was official brand names after all. "Think it'd look better on me?" he laughed jokingly.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Mary Ann gigled and shook her head no. Her eyes grew wide for a second before she grabbed Zidanes hand and dragged him towars the bed. She jumped on it and dug under the pillows until she came up with a little book with a leather cover and cream pages. Crys's diary.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:06 pm

"We shouldn't..." He said placing his hand on the book, his thoughts drifting to Crys, although he could no longer hear the argument. Is she dead? Surely not. "It's not right."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Mary Ann gigled and rolled her eyes. " Why would it be wrong silly? It's empty. She knows other would read it."she said, flipping it open and showing all the blank pages. There was a drawing or two of a flower but that was all.

" If I see him unfit then you are staying here, undertand?" said my father in his most serious buisness voice. I nodded my head and backed off. We had finally finished screaming at each other and come to terms. We shook on it I smiled slightly. I knew Zidane could prove himself. I just knew he could.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 pm

He shut his eyes and looked away playfully. "Not Looking. I don't care who stayed in her heart before now." His mood changed lightly as he spoke. "I love her..." A tear ran down his cheek, "And i'll never see her again if her father has his way..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Mary Ann frowned and wipped his tear away. " Don't say that! Crys is the strongest most prettiest bestest big sister ever. If daddy says no she still does it anyways. So you should not worry because big sis is strong and you are too!" she said in a haughty voice that filled the room with her presence. Just like her big sis, Mary Ann wanted to be a singer/ actress.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Zidane smiled lazilly, but still would not read her diary. And lucky him, for, Crys came in moments later. He immediately went to her and took her hand. "Is everything ok? I was sure you were dead!"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:15 pm

I laughed lightly and kissed him softly. "Everything is fine love. We figured something out and it's all good." I said, smiling reasuringly at him. Mary Ann tugged on my jeans and raised her arms. She wanted to be carried. I laughed and picked her up easily. She was a light little thing and she was used to being carried by others. " Managed to escape my step-mom eh?" I asked him, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next