Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) - Page 5 Empty Re: Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 pm

I stoped and blushed a bright red. I sighed and took in a deep breath, relief evident on my face. My eyes wandered over to my balcony, the stars visible through the glass door. I had always looved that view. Whenever I couldn't sleep I would just stare at the stars and then I would fall asleep. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. " He will. You just have to prove yourself." I murmered in a soothing voice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Oh? He had to prove himself now. That was definitely going to be a lot harder than he'd previously surmised. "Oh really? When were you planning on telling me this?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:13 pm

I sighed and nuzzled his neck. " As soon as you woke up. I wanted you to have a goodnights sleep first." I answered, sighing. It was pretty nerve wraking for me. My dad definition of suitable included wealth, looks, and many other things that had nothing to do with what love really was about. Atleast that's how he is now. He used to be so much nicer until that horid step mother of mine changed him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 pm

He laughed lightly and stood. "It's Six A.M." He pulled a briefcase out of the bags that appeared in her room overnight. "As they say in business, I'm burning daylight. And Daylight is time. And Time is money. I'll be in the guest room should you so need me." Zidane's family owned several chain's and it was a valuable tool to him. But Zidane himself. He prided himself on his ability as a stockbroker. Not that he'd tell her. Or told her for that matter. He didn't like to talk about work.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 pm

I stood up and yawned, streching my arms upward in the process. I sleepily walked over to him and kissed hi lightly on the lips. My eyes were still half lided and yet again my tired-ness had caught up with me. "It's early is what it is." I mumbled. "The geusts rooms the door right to the one infront of mine. Call me if ya need me. I'll be exploring." I said, a sleepy smile making its way on my face. And with that I walked back over to the bed, jumped in, and nodded off to dream land. I was not a morning person.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Zidane opened his briefcase when he was positive he was alone, and sat the contents on the side-table. Inside was an XPS 437 Laptop. It's the fastest computer known to man, and can access internet from anywhere on earth-even underwater. A device not to be taken lightly. "All right baby." He clapped his hands. "Show me your moves."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 pm

After a couple hours, as deemed by the clock, I finally woke up. In truth I was a lot like a cat. I was flexible, cuddle-able, and could sleep for hours on end. I was pretty fiesty too. I sat up in bed and yawned, streching my arms upward. I looked around tthe now brightly lit room and sighed. While I'd been sleeping a servan had come in and set up my outfit for the day. I shuffled over to my burea where it had been layed out. I groaned. It was a simple curveless yello dress with sleeves and a hem that reached near my ankles. It was the ugliest thing I'd ever seen and I was not going to wear it. Well , not like it was now.
So for the next half hour I worked on the dress with apair of siser, thred and a needle. Me and my dad had this arangement that I had to wear what was layed out but he had never said aything about fixing up the clothes. At the end it was a tight fitting, curve deepning theigh length dress. Me gusta. I slipped out of my old clothes and into some fresh under garments and then the dress. I slipped on a pair of white stiletos and set out.
" Zidane?" I called out, knocking on his door.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 pm

He had heard the footsteps before the knock, and he'd already returned the computer to it's case, locked it, unlocked it, and relocked it out of habit. So close! The deal was so close. He'd gained 500,000 on just the one piece. It could have gone for at least 6, but he couldn't afford the time. "I'm here." He hoarse, unused voice sounded. "Sorry, I was working." He spoke, as he unlocked the door, and pulled it open.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. " Don't be working to hard love. Stress can kill." I said in a matter-of-fact voice though there was a little playfullness included in it. I'd recently had my job at he bar put on hold thanks to carla but I still had royalties coming ijfrom some of the modeling I had done on the side. I sighed and took a step back, gesturing to my dress. " Do you like it?" I asked, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Zidane turned his phone off and glanced at the dress. "You cut too far on the left side. makes the right side half a centimet- I mean, I love it. I love anything that you wear. As long as It's you in it."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

I smirked and lazily slung my arms over his shoulders. " Thank you love. And it's meant to slope." I said, adding the last part just for kicks.He sure as hell saved his arse there. I leaned forward and rested my head against his." So how was work? " I asked,smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

PHEW! "It wasn't necessarily over...But I need the break." He whispered softly, moving to where his warm breath reached the nape of her neck. "What ever should we do?" He raised a brow as he spoke.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:34 am

I blushed slightly and tried very hard not to smirk. I'll play along for now. It always did have a happy ending. " What do you have in mind?" I asked in my most inocent voice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

"well, It's cold in my bed here...all alone." He winked slightly, "Oh but whatever shall we do to make it warm?" He spoke softly, taking her hand. "Tis so cold."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

I blushed slightly and grinned. " Oh I have an idea." I mumbled in a slightly seductive tone. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I turned back to him and lazily slung my arms over his shoulders. I smirked slightly before leaning in to kiss him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Seconds after Zidanes shirt disappeared, Crys' stepmother burst into the room. He face aflame with anger. Zidane, thinking quickly as usual, Gestured to the seductive Crys on top of him, "I was sowing my shirt, when the door burst open, and knocked us back." He grabbed a sowing needle that lay on the nightstand and held it up. "Unfortunately, it appears someone made off with my shirt."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 pm

I blushed a bright red and kept my back to her as I let out a low indistinct growl. When I as in the mood I got a little wild. I sighed and gently climbed off of Zidane. I bent down and grabbed his shirt which was lying on the floor a little ways under the bed. I held it up and gave my step mother my fake but real looking smile. " Do you need anything or did you come to pester us?" I asked in the sweetest voice possible. She pursed her lips and glared at me. " Lunch will be in a little while." she said, hr face returning to its usual poker face.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Zidane smiled at her, but it was evident, and her stepmother could see it clearly in his eyes. Crys was his now. And he wouldn't let her get hurt, or give her up with a fight. One that would definitely end someone's life, and Zidane was more than capable in battle. "Send up a Page when it's ready." His glare intensified, his smile turning cruel, "No need to bother yourself by coming up."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 pm

" But it is my job as a hosttess, n'est pas?" she said in that swickly swet voice of her. I couldn't help but smirk hearing her french. She certainly hadn't gotten any better. My gaze went over to Zidane and the one thing stopping me from jumping him was the presence of my step mother in the room and even that reason was becoming a little shady. Zidane was a sexy beast when he was talking down to others.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

"No." He stood, and pulled his arms over his chest. "It's not. You're the maiden of this house, and in France." He placed two fingers on the bridge of his nose as if he were annoyed. He let out a sigh, "You are the 'Maiden' Of the house. In France, there is no hostess, only the Host and Hostee's." He didn't talk down to a lot of people. But he constantly saw Adelaide in her, and all it did was piss him off. "You may be Crys' Father's Wife, but you aren't her birth-mother. Therefore, you can't be the Woman of the House either." Stop making yourself seem better than you really are He resisted the urge to spit the last part out.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 am

I felt my cheeks grow warm as he spoke. Mad sexy, he was. I looked over to my step mother and found her smirking. Aw dammit. " We do not follow French tradition and a women being to Host isn't a denied part." she said, in yet again that sickly sweet voice of hers. I sighed and decided on the resolve. I was just about ready to throw my step mother out of the room*literally* when in comes Mary Ann with a giant bunny stuffed animal of hers. Her hair was straight today and she wore a little yellow dress and I couldn't help but smirk realizing it resembled my unmodified dress. She walked up to her mother and pulled at her dress. " Mummmmmmm. Mummmm...Mommyyyyy...Sarahhhhh." she whined trying to get her attention. Sarah sighed and turned her eyes to Mary Ann. " Yes?" she asked in a cold voice. " Daddy needs you fo a sec. He said something about a baby and then he got all huffy 'cause the maid wasn't showing up." she said, smiling brightly up at her, her green eyes bright. My step mother sighed and shot us one last dirty look before heading out the door with Mary Ann in toe, who shot us a mischeviuos wonk before disapearing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 pm

"I like your sisster more and more each day." Zidane spoke as soon as the door was shut again. He pulled his shirt on, and then began to retie his Tie. "Come, we should probably head to lunch. Wouldn't want your father to get.....Angry."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm

I chuckled and finished tieing up his Tie for him. I straightened out my dress and smiled at him mischeviously. " She is going to be a good buisness woman one day." I said, smiling dreamily. I actually really liked my little sister and at times I wondered how something so preciuos came out of that deformed potatoe my father called 'wife'. I sighed at his mention of lunch. " Ah lunch. Just pray Mary Ann is joining us or we're gonna get bombarded with a series of awkward, uncomfortable, and brutal questions." I said, frowning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 pm

He shrugged indifferently. "That's fine. I'd be more worried if it didn't happen." I mean, what kind of father let's his daughter go of and get hitched without so much as a, 'Who're you?'. He was more relieved to know he was such a complex man, rather than an abusive, not caring one.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm

I smiled slightly and held out my hand to Zidane. I wasn't wearing my stilettos and I wasn't planning on putting them on again. I wasn't really trying to impress anyone and I didn't want to try and find them. They'd become misplaced in me and Zidanes little fit of pasion.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next