Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by Alias Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Unfortunatly zidane was locked in a deep conversation with a little girl. She had just gotten scolded by her mother, and although he didn't necessarily hear or see it, it showed in her eyes. "Don't be that way, ma'am." He treated her as though she was an adult. "I'm sure she's worried about you." He smiled his most friendly smile, and thoughts of Cecile flooded his mind. "In fact, I know she is! Let me let you in on a secret only adults can know." He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Every parent cares...you shouldn't say things out of anger, that's where the truth comes out. Those are the words you can never take back."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 pm

I looked around and smiled swetly seeing him talking to a little girl. The chuafer raised an eyebrow at me but I gave him a look that said " F off." I walked over to him and smiled warmly at the little girl but made a keep quiet sign with my fingers. I wanted to hear what else he had to say.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"Do you know where your mom is ma'am?" He asked, and she nodded the tears out of her eyes. "Good." He stood and brushed the invisible dust from his pants. "Crys...I'm gonna show her to her mother..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 pm

I nearly jumped half a foot when he said my name. Damn. I had been so sure of my sneacky ninja ways. I chuckled and nodded my head. " Tu es un tourists, n'est pas?" I asked the little girl. She shook her head no and I smiled warmly. She was such an adorable little thing. "I'll come along. Some strange man handing over a mother her daughter is a bit unsetling." I said to Zidane, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:57 pm

"Or sexy and appealing." He shrugged and gestured for the girl to lead the way.

There was a train whistle going off in the distance as snow gingerly wrapped itself around Ceciles grave. Zidane stood in front of it, his footprints already hidden by fresh snow. "It's all my fault Cecile." He didn't cry, his voice didn't even shake. "I should have been there."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:19 pm

I chuckled as the little girl looked up at you confused. Soon enough the little girl was back with her mom. Her mom had thanked us multiple times before running off to catch some train or bus. I sighed and started to head back to where our chauffer was, towing Zidane behind me. “You ok love?” I asked, noticing the look in his eyes.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm

He swallowed hard and nodded. He didn't need Cecile clouding his thoughts now, and it seemed to be happening more and more. It caused his mother to go insane, and be institutionalized. Didn't he take therapy to avoid that?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:31 pm

I sighed and pulled him to a stop. I didn't like it when he was all sad. It affected my mood too. " You can tell me anything love. Alright?" I said, placing a hand on his cheek. I wanted him to be happy. I always got s tight feeling in my chest when he was like that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:54 pm

He shook his head. Everything was fine now. Right? Would it ever be? "I'm glad we got her back to her mother..." He spoke softly, retrieving their bags.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I sighed and nodded my head in agreement. Recently I'd caught myself looking at children very often. It was starting to weird me out but I guess it was just the horamones kicking in again. The chaufer finally came around and got the rest of the bags. I hadn't ever seen im before so he must have been new. My father had probably made some more money while I was gone.
Soon enough we were being seated in a dark car with tinted windows. My father had sure as hel gone all out on this. " I guess we are going to the main estate first." I told Zidane, resting my head on his shoulder.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 am

He shrugged lightly. He'd no idea exactly where they planned to go. He was just painfully aware of that no matter how things were in this world, he'd still be lost in it wherever he went. It was a simple matter.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 am

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder and my hand on his leg. " Don't worry love. I'm sure my little step sister will like you atleast and the adults can't say no to her." I said, smiling up reasuringly at him. She was probably five or six by now but I wouldn't be able to know. I hadn't kept tabs on them like they had on me. Soon enough we had arrived infront of the house. It wasn't exactly big enough to be called a mansion but not small enough to be called a house. There were two floors, 9 rooms, 10 bathrooms and a pool in the backyard. The whole front of the house was decorated in flowers and it also doubled as a garden. I bit my lip nervously as the chaufer opened the door for us and I climbed out.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:04 am

Zidane ran a nervous hand through his hair, as he stood from the vehicle. Some things were just nerve-racking. Although he'd steeled his nerves earlier, they sure were acting like Jell-O now. "After you."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 am

I took his hand and smiled at him as reasuringly as I could . Things couldn't turn out so bad. I walked up to the front door with him in tow, the chaufer behind ud with our luggage. I sparsely gave a second glance to the garden knowing full well I would probably stay by the flowers all day given the chance. I took in a deep breath once we reached the door. I mooved to knock but before I could the door flew open and a little girl with golden hair and bright green eyes huggled me. I staggered back a little but regained my balance. I smiled at herand looked over to Zidane.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:19 am

Zidan was, and had been, locked in conversation with the chaufer. He'd had an interesting background, and a thick accent that happened to draw Zidane's attention. He was just asking how he came to be a chaufer when Crys had interrupted him. "Sorry, What?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:33 am

I laughed and held up my litte step sister in my arms. " Zidane, meet Mary Ann." I said, motionong with my head to the the small child in a very floofy dress in my arms. I froze as my Step mother came outside on the porch. She smiled sweetly at me and Zidane but her eyes pretty much shot daggers at me. She didn't want me here. I just smiled back politely, taunting her. " Welcome. Your father is waiting for you in his study." she said with a heavy accent. Bot not a french one. She was German and it was made obvious by her blonde hair and blue eyes. The chaufer was standing straight and looking sharp now that she had shown up. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Zidane shook out a chill. "I really don't like her." He whispered, before nodding a farewell and taking Crys' hand. They couldn't afford to stall forever. It was rude, and wouldn't get him many points from her father.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

I lowered Marry Ann to the floor and took Zidanes hand. I led him up the grand staircase and passed a couple of bedrooms before reaching the two wide doors that led into the study. I sighed and kissed Zidane quick. "Whatever happens just know I love you, ok?" I said, smiling sweetly at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:09 pm

He was nervous. Utterly and completely so. But there was nothing else to be done. He nodded to crys and did the one thing he'd been so nervous about. He thrust the doors open.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 pm

My dad was waiting for us behind his desk. He had his elbows on the desk and his hands intertwined with each other. He had a serious look on his face and his bright green eyes sprakled once he caught sight of me. He smiled warmly at me. But then his gaze went to Zidane and his smile faltered some. " Hello. How was your flight?" he asked, his eyes scrutinizing every dertail of Zidane. I smiled at my father and stepped forward. " The flight was fine father. " I said in a smooth voice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Zidane could feel the man's eyes penetrating him. He was immediately intimidated. He could wait a bit before actually asking for his blessing right? Right?.....Right? He swallowed his pride and fear, approached the man, and extended a hand. "I'm Zidane. Zidane Tribal."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:37 pm

My father smiled slightly and shook Zidanes hand. My father was and a had always been a big man, physically and mentally. He was about 6'3 with the body of a line backer. He also owned a series of chains of food markets and he had a good deal of money in the stock market. My father motioned too the seats infront of his desk. I sat down gracefully and sighed. These seats were comfy as hell.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Zidane nodded, a smile finally escaping him. It was her father after all. The most he had to fear was a big fat no....Or a shotgun....or work. But that was for another time. "Thank you."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:56 pm

My father nodded and eyed us for a while before asking. " So...how long have you been seeing each other?" he asked, his face only showing slight curiosity. He had never been one to show much emotion around others. I sighed, knowing he expected Zidane to answer. Most of the questions were going to be directed to him anyways.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 pm

A simple question. But it held much more behind it. And as Zidane allowed the answer to roll off his tongue he glanced sideways at Crys. Just barely seeing her shift hin her chair. What was wrong? Was she uncomfortable? Was it their child?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next