Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to meet someone (GG only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) Empty Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm

I sighed and closed my book roughly. I rubbed my eyes under my glasses and sighed. Sure reading was great and all but I felt antsy. I missed my apartment back in Miami and the kids from the daycare. True I had never had any real friends but I had at least someone to talk to. All the silence was killing me. I flopped down on the grass, my dark brown hair strewn around. I shivered slightly and groaned. It was never this cold in Miami at this time of year. My long sleeved t-shirt, jacket and jeans were sufficient for the cold weather but I still didn’t like it.
“And I promise thee my heart, if thou shalt promise his heart.” I mumbled, closing my eyes and reciting a line from the play Drama Club was working on. A play I would never be in.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Alec:
I walked across the field my music blaring in my ears. There was no snow though it was still extremely cold. Nothing I wasn't used to. The heavy black leather jacket Sammi had gotten me for Christmas was good enough for me. My black scarf was wrapped around my neck and blew in the wind. I had no specific destination as I walked. I just couldn't stay still. My music stopped and I heard a beep. Looking at my iPod I cussed. It had died on me. I hated the silence for there were not distractions; nothing to stop the memories from creeping in my brain. I started humming the song that was cut off hoping it would work. No such luck. I fell to my knees trying to shake the memories out of my head.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 pm

I heard a thump and quickly looked up noticing a boy. He had some of the pretties black hair I'd ever seen. His tatoos were pretty cool too. I quickly scrambled up to my feet and walked over to him. I kneeled next to him, letting my paternal instincts take over. " Mister? You ok?" I asked, my tone of voice worried.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Alec:
I looked into the beautiful caramel eyes. I wanted to scoff at the thought of being called 'Mister' for we looked the same age, but I didn't. My face went emotionless as I rose from the ground. "I'm fine." I brushed off my jeans which were damp from the ground. I straighten my jacket and was about to head forward. I hated being noticed, I wasn't worth anyone's time.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 pm

I stood up with him, pushing up my glasses as soon as I was up. I took his hand and put my free hand on his fourhead. Not a fever.Then what could be wrong? " I'm not trying to be rude but but you don't look fine." I said, frowning slightly, my eyes searching his worriedly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Alec:
I was shocked when she grabbed my hand and touched my forehead. I gave her a 'Really?' look. If you knew the memories I have to live with you wouldn't look good either, was what I wanted to say but I held my tongue. No use in getting into long explanations. I scoffed and moved her hand. "Thanks for the compliment." I snapped trying to get her to go away. She would become a miserable person if she kept hanging around.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 pm

I sighed and grabbed his hand again. I didn't like it when someone was unhappy around me. It made me feel on edge. "It wasn't a compliment. Saying that I find you handsome, now that's a compliment." I said, my expression calm. I blushed a couple of seconds later realizing what I just said.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Alec:
I almost blushed until I took control. This girl is going to make me crack. I thought. I moved my hand again trying to get her to go away. "I'm. Fine." I said slowly and clearly, mocking her so she might go away. Deep inside though, no matter how hard I suppressed it I wanted he to stay.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 pm

I frowned slightly and took his hand again. He was not going to get off this easy. " Well what if I just like holding your hand?" I stated, my expression softening. I'd been in Drama club long enough to know when someone was acting and when they weren't.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Alec:
I sighed knowing she was not going to go away. I rolled my eyes but did not move my hand knowing she would just grab it again. "Whatever." Was the only thing I could think to say. I turned my head refuseing to look at her. I had not realized that she was distracting me from the memories.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:18 pm

I smiled slightly. He was nice under all those rude words and gestures. " May I know your name?" I asked, pushing my glasses up my nose. I looked him over, my eyes trailing over his tatoos. They were simply wonderful.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Alec
I hesatated before telling her. Most people did not want to know the anything about me. "Alec." I said looking at her for once. I turned away immdedatly trying to avoid eye cpntact. I was always ackward around people, espeacially someone so pretty, yet so percitant. I was clueless to why someone like her would want anything to do with me. I was not exactly a friendly person.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

I smiled and cocked my head to the side. " I'm Coralline but you can call me Cory." I said, grinning.I enjoyed meeting new people. Back in Miami everyone knew everyone and since everyone thought I was either a Slut or nerd I didn't get to have many freinds.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Alec:
I sighed once more and looked back at her. The way her head was cocked was cute, so on instinct I rolled my eyes. It was a defense mechanism I used to get people away. It was subtle but it told them they were not wanted. I looked at her and snapped, "Are we just going to stand here or what?" I acted annoyed. Why didn't she go away like all the others? Most didn't give me the time of day and I liked it that way.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:19 pm

I shrugged and smiled slightly." You wanna go for a walk?" I asked, grinning. I was just naturally nice to any one. Being mean just seemed so pointless. I didn't mind him either. I was used to it. And I guess I just really didn't wanna leave him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Alec:
Walking a little faster then usual to maybe leave her behind, hopeless attempt though. I tried to get my hand away from her knowing she would just grab it again. I could tolerate her for now, because I have to. As long as she doesn't ask personal questions I'll be fine. I fell silent not wanting to start conversation.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Ismiled and kept pace with him. I had long legs and he wasn't getting rid of me that easy. " So...what's your favorite band?" I asked out of the blue. Sure I liked the quiet but I wanted to know more about him. He seemed like an intersting guy.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Alec:
I sighed and thought. "Can't choose, I like a lot of them." My iPod was like my life source. I always listened to it. All the bands on there someone like her wouldn't listen to. It was all screamo/rock n roll. The lyrics in the songs weren't very optimistic or very nice. At all.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:48 pm

I chuckled. " Well I like My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace,Breacking Benjamin, Skillet...Stuff like that ya know?" I said, smiling at him. I may be nice but it wasn't like I was extremly positive. I hated preps more than anything.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Alec:
I looked at her surprised. I expected something like Katy Perry or some other crappy singer. "I listen to Snow Whites Poison Bite, Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate, Three Days Grace, stuff like that." Music was my thing. I loved it. I could play some guitar, but only my favorite songs. The only person who knows my passion for music or my talent was my sister. I told her everything. I couldn't keep things from her.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:14 pm

I grinned at him. " Cool beans. Nice to meet someone who doesn't think Katy Perry is a good excuse for music." I said, chuckling. I looked up at the sky and sighed. It looked like it might snow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Alec:
I was about to laugh when I stopped. "What people consider music now a days, like rap, is nothing but garbage. I can't stand that crap." All the radios played that crap and never any REAL music. I mad me angry. People corrupted the meaning of music by just saying woulds really fast to a beat and saying that was music. It sickened me.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 pm

I nodded in agreement. "True. Latin rap is worse. It's like they just have to mention Fidel Castro every three lyric lines." I said, sighing.I shivered slightly and frowned. Gods how I hated the cold.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Alec:
"Latin rap?" I looked at her in disbelief when I saw her shiver. I sighed, before I realized what I was doing, I took off my jacket and put it on her shoulders. I looked away from her on instinct. I was usually never nice to people. Under my jacket I wore a black V-neck t shirt which revealed even more of my tattoos. I sighed as it began to get colder. It wasn't until I saw the snow falling did I really realize how cold it was.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

"Yep. Most pointless thing on earth."I answered, rolling my eyes. I looked up at him, my eyes wide after feeling the jacket around me. " Thank you." I said, smiling up at him. He could be nice but he seemed to keep to himself for whatever reason. I wouldn't push him to tell me. I just wanted to be here, next to him, talking about meaningless things and spending meaningful time together.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next