Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to meet someone (GG only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:36 pm

I gave his hand a squeeze and grinned. " Anyplace in mind or do you wanna pick at random?" I asked, smiling brightly at him. Something had changed about him. I liked it alot. He seemed happier than before.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Alec:
I sighed. "I don't care. You pick." A small smile crept upon my face. I looked at her, making eye contact for once. I stopped walking to let her deiced.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:09 pm

I put my index finger on my bottom lip and thought. " Hm...you wanna got to a cafe? Theres one near camp which has real good pie."I said, grinning up at him. My one weekeness: Pie. Well any food realy. Without thinking, I touched his forhead with mine and closed my eyes. I never really figured out why I did the little fourhead touch thing. Maybe something to do with my mom.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Alec:
A small smile grew on my lips when she put her forehead to mine. I replied to her question with a yes. I pulled away and began walking in the direction of the cafe. I tugged her arm for her to follow.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 pm

I walked next to him grinning. He looked real cute when he smiled. I looked up at him while we were walking and I grinned. " I went to a Black Veiled Bride concert once. I went with Jacob and my mind was literally blown away." I said, my eyes bright. I pushed up my glasses and sighed. I missed Jacob. Ever since he'd disapeared things hadn't been the same.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Alec:
I felt a little uncomfortable when she mentioned this Jacob guy. She seemed to care about him a lot. It was stupid of me, but I felt a bit on jealousy. "That's cool. I've never seen them in concert. My sister, Sammi, took me to a Falling in Reverse concert once for my birthday." I sighed. The concert was amazing.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:47 pm

I grinned up at him. " Lucky. I love Falling in Reverse. The drug in me is you is my favorite song ever." I said, smiling brightly up at him. I slowed to a stop, realizing that we had made it to the Cafe. There were only a couple people inside. Shouldn't be hard to get a table.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Alec:
I walked into the cafe and got a table for us. I sat down at the table by the window and looked out it. I wasn't hungry so I didn't order anything. "I like their song I'm Not a Vampire. It's catchy." I said trying to make conversation.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm

I ordered a capuchino and a slice of keylime pie. I nodded to what he said. " I like the music video. Ronnie looks cool without his shirt on." I said, winking at Alec. Didn't know why I winked. I was weird like that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Alec:

I chuckled lightly. "Nice to know your type." I smirked at her. "Is that why you like my tattoos so much?" I looked at my arms. I wasn't acting the same anymore. Really and truly, I liked how I was acting. I didn't feel so depressed. It was like all those memories were gone.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

I shrugged. " I've always like tatoos. Any form of expression really. I hate not being able to express myself like I want to. I wanna wear nerd glasses and a tanktop and you don't like it? I won't give a damn." I said, a small smile playing across my lips. I never really talked to others about this kinda stuff. It was nice to talk to someone about it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Alec:
I looked at her. "Did I say I didn't?" I smirked again. I didn't know what in Hades I was doing. "So, have you ever thought of getting a tattoo?" I asked.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I laughed and nodded my head. I lifted my hair and pointed to the back of my neck. " When I was fifteen I was set on getting the Kanji for peace there. Papi heard about it and said no so I ended up with these instead." I aid, pointing to the double peircings at the top of my ears. The waitor came with my food and set it down. I smiled at him and polietly said "Thank you." He looked at me for a couple of seconds before quickly walking away. What did I do now?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Alec:

I smiled at her until the guy walked up. I didn't like the way he was looking at her. I shot him a glare and carried on with the conversation. "I don't give a @#$% what my father thinks. He's going to end up in the 'special place' I said before, where all the bullies go." I stopped and realized what I just said. She was probably going to ask questions. For a second I went into a small panic, then covered my face with an expressionless mask. I stared down at the table.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 pm

I looked over to him a bit worriedly. There he goes again with that face I placed my hand on his cheek and slightly knudged his face up so he was looking at me. " I'm not gonna ask if you don't want me to, ok?" I said in a soft voice, my eyes looking directly into his. I didn't want him to be unhappy. It stirred something up inside of me and I didn't like the feeling.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Alec:
I put my hand on hers and sighed. "Thank you." I began to relax a little. I looked at her and thought aloud once again. "Why in Hades would someone like you want to be with someone like me?" I hadn't notice what I said as I looked in her beautiful eyes.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled. " You're a great guy, Alec. You may push people away but that's something you do because you feel you have to. I respect that. You're also pretty damn handsome and your taste in music is excellent." I said, grinning slightly with my head cocked slightly to the side.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Alec:
I chuckled, realizing what I said. "We've know each other maybe a bit more than an hour and you already read me like an open book." I smiled at her when she cocked her head. "Do you not realize how beautiful you are? You're kind, and caring. Anyone who thinks otherwise can spend eternity in the Field of Punishment for all I care." I didn't deserve any of her kindness. You pathetic and weak! A horrible excuse for a human being! The hateful words rang in my ears from the many times my father repeated them. They haunted me and brought me down every time I was confident or happy. I winced in pain and back away from her touch.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:46 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked away when he complimented me. No one had ever said something so nice to me. Well atleast someone who wasn't trying to sleep with me. A small smile played across my lips. " Thank you." I mumbled in response. I looked over to him a bit worriedly having felt him wince. I slowly lowered my hand from his cheek and instead took his hand. " Alec? You ok?" I asked in a soft voice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Alec:
I shook my head, as always, when an evil thought crept in my head. "Um, yeah. I'm fine." I sighed. I needed to do something to keep me busy so I couldn't think. I looked at my watch and sighed, not knowing what to do. I stared at the table. I looked down at my tattoos. I had so many it was unreal. I always got one when my fathers evil thoughts crept in my head, for I focused on the pain and not the memories. "Wanna get that tattoo?" I asked looking at her. It would keep my mind bust and give us something to do.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 pm

I took a spoonful of keylime pie and I was about to put it in my mouth but I stopped abruptly having heard his question. I put it in my mouth and chewed thoughtfully. Option 1: Not do anything today except hand with a guy you like. Option 2: Get a tatoo with a guy you like and probably spend and even longer time with him. I grinned. " Can I finish my pie first?" I asked, blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Alec:
When she finished her pie I dragged her to the tattoo parlor. Opening the door like it was home, I smiled at Todd who was tattooing a chick and John who was behind the counter. John looked at me in surprise. "Another tattoo? Where in Hades are we going to fit another?" John was a demigod, son of Hades. John looked closer and noticed Cory behind me. "Oh. I see." He winked at me and I laughed. "Its not like that." I responded. John smirked. "Sure." He took a closer look at her and asked, "She 18?"
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

I laughed and followed after Alec, grinning like an idiot. I was excited and my dad couldn't exactly get mad about this since he had said I could get one when I was older. I'm older now right?
I looked around the tatoo parlor and smiled brightly. This place was pretty cool. I smiled at the boy who had adressed me. " Do I look 18?" I asked, my eyes going into Bambi mode.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Alec:
John laughed. "That means no." He smirked. "Alec, head in the back so the cops don't walk in on me tattooing an underage." I led Cory to the back behind the black curtain. "So, what are you getting?" I asked her curious.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I grinned slightly and leaned against the wall. " Kanji for peace on the back of my neck. " I said, grinning mischivously. I got a dreamy expression on my face just thinking about it. Only some people would probably notice it. It would be almost like my dirty little secret. I looked over to Alec and smiled sweetly at him. " Thank you." I said, cocking my head to the side.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next