Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to meet someone (GG only)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 pm

I blushed slightly and nodded a thank you to John when I reeceived the money from Alec. I blushed again when he mentioned the price of the tattoo . I dug through my bag looking for my wallet. How could I have forgoten to pay him? I must have seemed terribly rude.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Alec:
I put my hand on Cory's shoulder. "Dude, chill. You don't need to pay. He's only joking." I smirked at John. "Come on lets go." I grabbed her hand and tugged it for her to follow me.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:58 pm

I stopped searching for my Wallet and blushed. I smiled up at Alec and placed my forhead against his. I waved bye to John before being dragged out by Alec. My neck still kind of hurt but I didn't mind. " Where to now?" I asked Alec, smiling brightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Alec:
I sighed. "It's been a long night. How about camp?" I asked. I looked down at my watch and i was already WAY past curfew. Oh well. I thought. Nothing new here. I smiled at Cory.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:08 pm

I blushed slightly and nodded. I hadn't realized how late it had gotten. I looked up at him and smiled. " I had a real good time Alec." I said, cocking my head to the side. I leaned upward and kissed him on the cheek.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Alec:
I turned red when she l=kissed my cheek. I cleared my throat trying to keep my cool. "Um, lets just get going." I kept my head down and pulled her along with me to camp. This was out of my comfort zone.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 pm

I blushed slightly and looked down. He was awfuly cute when he blushed like that. I couldn't help but smile and nod. " Ok. After our little adventure some good company and a warm bath sounds nice." I said, smiling up at him. I really had enjoyed myself. He didn't seem like he wanted to get into my pants all the time and I pareciated it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her. I slowed my pace so we could talk. "Glad you enjoyed the evening." I said. It was actually nice hanging out with someone and just letting go. I wanted to hang out with her even more. Even if we did nothing but sat and talked to each other about stupid things.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled up at him. I pulled off the scrunchy and let my hair fall around my shoulders. I didn't like having my hair up. It made me feel like I had to be working or something. " I don't know why you're so ice to me but I really don't care Alec. I'm just glad you're here next to me holding my hand." I said, blushing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Alec:
"I'm nice to you because you don't judge me. You don't push for information. And you're the first person to not go away not matter how much I push. I'm glad you didn't go away." I said honestly.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:45 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled at him. " I'm glad I didn't leave too. I have this idea that everyone has something good aout them. I'm glad I could find yours."I said in a soft voice. I blushed again and looked away. I sighed and pushed up my glasses. He was probably not gonna understand what I just said. Not many people did.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her. "I need someone positive like that in my life. I feel better when your around." I stopped walking and looked at her. My face went soft and I blushed lightly as I asked. "So, do you want to stick around with me?" I analyzed what I said and thought Dear Gods! I sound stupid! What happened to the simple 'Do you want to go out with me?'
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked up at him, my eyes wide in shock. I guess he ment to ask me out but this was a lot cuter than just saying it. " May I?" I said, smiling brightly. Gods.I was really polite to the very end.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Alec:
I shrugged. "Only if you want to." I stared down at my shoes. Biteing my lip nervously I waited for her answer.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 pm

I nodded my head excitedly and quickly wraped my arms around him in a hug. " Thank you." I mumbled smiling up at him. I blushed slightly realizing just how close we were. On impulse I put my fourhead against his and grinned slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Alec:
I chuckled lightly and smiled back at her. I was overjoyed that she wanted to be with me. I didn't hesitate. I kissed her passionately, holding her tight.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, tanglaning my hand in his hair. Today just got 10 times better. It was so simply amazing that he wanted to be with me. My heart was beating at a thousand miles a minute and I don't think I'll ever stop blushing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Alec:
I pulled away after a few minutes. I smiled at her sweetly. She was so beautiful. I unwrapped my arms from around her and tugged her for her to start walking. "We really should get back to camp." I couldn't stop smiling.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:40 pm

I sighed blissfully and nodded. A dreamy smile was plastered on my face and my cheeks were still a rosy red. " Best day ever by far." I mumbled, cocking my head to the side and smiling at him. I was in seven heaven.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her and we started walking. I stopped holding her hand and wrapped my arm around her. Today was the best day ever. I never saw this coming.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled at him. I just couldn't stop smiling. " Well I'm not a vampire but I feel like one. Sometimes I sleep all day because I hate the sunlight." I sang, my voice a little below a whisper. I sang when I was happy and boy was I happy right about now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Alec:
"My hands are always shaking body's always aching and the dark is when I feed." I joined in smiling at her. It was late and the streets were abandoned what did it matter what we said. Or sang, is more like it.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm

I grinned at Alec hearing him sing. He was pretty good. " Well I can lure any women that I want in to my bed. With me." I said, winking at him. Hm...maybe not the most inocent of things but I didn't care.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Alec:
I laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "That a hint?" I joked. I was not going to push her into anything. I wasn't like that.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. " Hm...Maybe." I answered, smirking slightly. Yep. I definetly did act kinda slutty now and then. I blushed slightly and looked away.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next