Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York-Meet Night[CLOSED]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New York-Meet Night[CLOSED] Empty New York-Meet Night[CLOSED]

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I walked across the rooftops. My costume made me feel good, as it always did. It had evolved from it's original design. It was now tough, with balitic armor and celestial bronze armor built in. It had a cresent moon on the front. My mask was the came though.As I thought about the camp I peered down at the city streets. Nothing yet. No crime, no monsters. Odd.I hoped for some action, or at least some company...

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

New York-Meet Night[CLOSED] Empty Re: New York-Meet Night[CLOSED]

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:48 pm

I hastilly walked out of the Bookshop, stuffing my newly aquired novels in my black shoulder bag. I'd managed to sneack out of camp to buy some neccesities like books, warmer clothes, chocolate, ect. I was currently wearing a long sleeved tight fitting tee-shirt accompanied with ripped skinnies and a pair off highheeled boots. My glasses were still on my nose and my hair was up in a tight bun. " Where to now?" I asked myself , looking around and trying to spot the nearest bus stop. I didn't exactly now my way around but having grown up in Miami city the tall buildings looming ahead and the loud noises were slightly comforting.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Daxon Johns:

I wandered the streets of New York, it was dark and I ddint really know what I was doing. All I knew is that I didnt want to be at camp so I left, and came to the city. I had been at a Rave earlier that night.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I looked down into another section of the city. I saw a girl. Her face looked vaugley familer, could she be from Miami? I could have sword I'd seen a face like that after I'd stopped one of my first mugings. I lept doqwn towards her, using the darkness to propel me towards her, and using it to soften my fall. I was standing in front of her and asked "Are you from Miami? If so, you should know who I am."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 pm

I stared at the boy for a while before snapping back into reality. " Yes I'm from Miami. You're Night aren't you? All the kids at the Daycare simply love hearing about you from the papers." I said, smiling warmly. I wasn't that fazed about meeting a super her in the flesh. Weirder things had hapened.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 pm

"Yep. Night in the flesh." I looked at the girl more closely.Somthing felt...Differnt about her...So, being very carful with my wording, I asked "So...How do you feel about Greek Myths?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I turned a corner and continued down the street. I looked up and saw two kids standing there, talking to eachother. I didnt know what was going on, so I stayed back and watched.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gh0stFlame Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

i walked out of a coffee shop with a donut and coffee "ah smell the crisp air" i said aloud. i suddenly noticed a black shadow 'odd' i thought noticing a girl walking hastily out of a book shop. "hey what's going on ?" i asked
Gh0stFlame
Gh0stFlame

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

I sighed and frowned slightly. " I'm living one if you can blieve it." I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes. He was proably a demi-god what with all his powers and questions about greek mythology. I felt someone watching us but I stayed quiet about it. Not really my place to speack.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm

I watched for a while, then it occured to me that one of them, the boy was wearing celestial bronze armour. 'what a weird thing to wear' I thought to myself. I walked up to them. "Hey." I said, simply.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Suddenly, I had a very,very strong feeling that somthing very,very bad was going to happen. The girl in front of me was obviously a Demi-God. There was a kid in a coffe shop watching me, as well as somone around the corner who had just acknowlaged me. I pulled out my inhaler very slowly. I looked around, and slammed it. It morfed into a Stygian Iron sword. Looking around, I asked the boy from the corner and the girl in front of me,"What am I holding? If you can see what I see I'm holding, I think we may be in alot of danger."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gh0stFlame Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

"i said HEY WHATS GOING ON HERE" I yelled while walking over to them. again i noticed a black shadow 'odd' i thought to myself again. ' it's the fuzz' i thought as a police car came roaring down the street. i ducked into am alley thinking 'gezues' that was close'

Last edited by Jack Harkness on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gh0stFlame
Gh0stFlame

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:19 pm

"A child of Death and Darkness." I replied, then turned to the girl. "And who are you?" I asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

I blushed slightly at the sudden arival of all the males. Wonderful*sarcasm*.
"Im Coralline, daughter of Rhea." I stated simply. I looked around again and sighed. Everyone was acting so damn jumpy and I was just here all chill.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 pm

I was aware of many things happening at one. The coffe shop kid ducking into the alley way, the two kids introducing themselves, a gang of tough guys forming behind us, and a pack of hellhounds slowly advancing up the street. I whiped around, just as one of the biker guys said "Well, if it isn't that Night fella'. Our friends in Miami told us about you. And we wanna get back for em'." I gritted my teeth under my mask and said to the kids behind me, "Hounds street. Go. I'll deal with these jokers." "Hounds? What are you talking-" He was on the floor before he could say about. I deliverd a round house kick to one of the bikers face, K.O.ing him, and blasted another one back with darkness. There were about twele including the three I had subdued. I hoped i could deal with these guys before the hounds could get to us...
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 pm

I looked around again and facepalmed. Muggers. And today just couldn't get any better could it?*epic sarcasm* " Abnormales y peros gigantes. Perfecto." I mutteredsarcastically, roling my eyes. I sighed and dropped my bag against the wall of the alley. I aproached one of the bikers who was eyeing me weirdly. He grinned but before he could say another word I slapped him hard and then kneed him in the shins. Self Defense 101. Best elective ever. I threw him to the side and mooved on to another biker mugger person.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gh0stFlame Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 pm

'should i help him'? i thought 'aw what the heck'. "LOOK OUT" i shouted. 'father give me a tsunami' i thought. 'but not big enough to drown new york'.
Gh0stFlame
Gh0stFlame

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 pm

I watched as the muggers approached, this was gonna be fun I laughed to myself. I threw a whirlwind towards the group of hell hounds, and then round house kicked one of the muggers, right in the chest.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm

"The hell? That kid has powers t-" I picked one guy up and tossed him just as he was about to mention the boy I hadn just met's abilitys. Seven of them left, this should be easy. I pulled from my belt a weapon I had improvised-Three rocks tied to strings connected in the middle. I swung it around my head, then tosed it at one of them. It worked like it was should have. It wrapped itslef around the guys legs and made him fall. Now i had a pack of seven hellhounds and a pack of six bikers to deal with. Great...I blasted two of them with darkness, then backflipped and landed on one of thier heads. I hoped we still had enough time to take em' all out before the hounds got here...
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

I sighed and punched a biker in the face, his nose making a sickening crunch. I didn't like violence but right now it was either us or them. They didn't exactly look like the kind to talk something out. I mooved on to another guy, kickig him in the torso and following it with a a left hook to his chin.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm

I turned around again and faced the attackers. I sent a bolt of electricity through the air, it hit him, knocking him out instantly. I drew my sword, and then flew up into the air, towards the hell hounds.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Matteo Alacran:

Good. only two more bikers to deal with. I pulled out my grappling hook, and shot one of the last bikers legs, and pulled his legs out from under him. I then slammed my legs into the face of the biker I was riding, and shoved him to the ground. i then focused on the hell hounds, and thought to them hard,"Come on, you don't want to hurt these demi-gods, you don't want to hurt these demi-gods..."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm

I looked over to where the boy and Night were. The younger boy was taking a more direct aproach while Night was aperantly trying to convince the monsters not to eat us by staring at them. I could try that. It worked with the kids in the daycare, why not here? I stepped forward and locked eyes with one of the snarling hellhounds. I smiled slihtl and concentrated on one simple emotion : calm. It slowly started taking affect, the hellhounds growls groing fainter.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

I flew above the group of hellhounds, and slashed down at one of them before they attacked. it disintigrated into dust, and the others ones then noticed me.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 pm

"Damn it!" I cried. Now they were angry. I lifted my wrist and slammed my power band. It turned into a Stygian Iron shield. I chared the hounds, and sliced two of them into dust, while knocking a third back with a blast of shadows from my hand.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next