Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh how I hate lava...[CLOSED]

2 posters

Go down

Oh how I hate lava...[CLOSED] Empty Oh how I hate lava...[CLOSED]

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:31 pm

RPing as:Jason Bacon

Ignoring those around me, I came to a wall. It was a very, very big wall. It had lava, falling rocks...What more could you need? I started to climb. It was particuarly steep, and it wasnt too teribly hard for me. Fathers gift? Maybe.Natural gift? maybe. Thats when the lava started coming again. I guess I had about ten seconds before I was too be cooked. I pulled an exploding arrow, and stuck it into the wall. I let myslef fall, and just as it exploded, I grabbed onto the wall again, and scurried into the hole it had made. The lava should just be pulled down by gravity, and not come into the hole. But, when my lava and gravity theroy was disproved by lava seeping in, I started screaming for help.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Oh how I hate lava...[CLOSED] Empty Re: Oh how I hate lava...[CLOSED]

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Oh how I hate lava...[CLOSED] Betwee10
R O C K E L L E || [[r o c k y]] || M A L O N E

Rocky strided into the Arena almost as gracefully as one of them Aphrodite children. The daughter of Frigga scaned around and founnd herself walking toward the Climbing Wall. She was about to put on her own harness when she heard an explosion and screaming. Her head whipped up to find a kid inside a hole in the wall. Immediately, the gears in Rocky's head turned on in full speed. Pointing a finger at the lava and muttering something in Greek, it froze. Grabbing a harness, Rocky quickly hooked herself to one of the ropes and began climbing up to the guy in the wall. Realizing that the lava wouldn't stay frozen forever, Rocky hastened her climb careful to dodge any obstacles herself.

Keeping her calm, Rocky reached her had out to the boy. "Come on, my magic can't hold the lava forever," she urged with a firm tone. However close to death she seemed as the lava neared her fingertips, Rocky was as calm as ever. Hopefully the guy would just trust her and get out of that hole in the Climbing Wall.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm

RPing as Jason Bacon

"Thanks for the save, I dont need help getting down."I lept out of the hole, taking note of the girl who saved me as I plumeted towards the ground. I use a flip my uncle had taught me, that was designed to slow ones fall and momentem(I was taught this because I needed to test a parchute...)And landed gracefully on my feet. I looked up at the wall again, trying to think of another way to get up it...Then again...I've had enough climbing today. Guess I'll head to the swords arena.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down