Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess this is where I'll be staying...[CLOSED]

:: Academy Wings :: Greek Wing :: Ares

Go down

I guess this is where I'll be staying...[CLOSED] Empty I guess this is where I'll be staying...[CLOSED]

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:22 pm

RPing as:Jason Bacon

I walked in the door of the cabin I was told I was in. Empty. I plopped down on an empty bed, and laid my items out on the bed. My swords and regular arrows had been replaced by celestial bronze things. Thank you Chiron. But my 'special' things like my explosvie arrows, Chiron said would work just fine. I lied down, thinking about what has happend to me over the last week. Surviving in the wild, battling a rabid dog beast, meeting a horse-man who says Im a Half-Blood, whatever that is...Replacing my weapons and pointing me here once I told him about the bloody spears. Ares..God of war... I turned over in my bed. I hadnt exactly thought of myself as 'warlike' before, but now that I think about it, with all the countless people Ive beaten senseless, and the people Ive caused to cry for thier mothers, it kind of makes sense.But if Im son of Ares...Why in the name of god...I mean, the gods...Havent I gotten here sooner? Wouldnt monsters want to beat the snot out of me? But then I thought back to my mother. "So thats why she married my slimy step father..." I thought.With the smell of gunpowder all over me, monsters couldnt smell a thing. I let out a yawn. "Well, Ive had a busy day...Best be going to sleep." I thought. With that,I dozed off into a deep sleep.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

I guess this is where I'll be staying...[CLOSED] Empty Re: I guess this is where I'll be staying...[CLOSED]

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm

RPing as:Jason Bacon

"Well, no one seems to be coming to greet thier new sibling." I thought as I rose from my bed, and pulled my weapons on. "I might as well get good at agility..." I thought"Monsters will be easier to evade if Im more agile..." With that,I headed out the cabin door, to the climbing wall.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down