Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doin...stuff...I guess ( GG only)

2 posters

Go down

Doin...stuff...I guess ( GG only) Empty Doin...stuff...I guess ( GG only)

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 pm

"Purple haze all in my brain, lately things don't seem the same. Acting funny and i don't know why, excuse me while i kiss the sky. Purple haze all around don't know if I'm going up or down am i happy or in misery? whatever at is a girl put a spell on me." I sang along to my iPod I sighed and frowned slightly. , swaying my hips to the music. I just loved Jimi Hendrix. I'd met him at Woodstock and he was such a cool guy. I still missed my own time though I'd assured myself I was fine with having missed so much. In truth I wasn't but I was too mellow for that.
At the moment I was wearing short jean shorts, a tight fitting blue tank-top and a black vest open over it. Along with my usual converse I wore black socks with purple stars and my hair in a comfortable braid down my back. The only thing I really had at hand was my new iPod but that's all I really needed.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Doin...stuff...I guess ( GG only) Empty Re: Doin...stuff...I guess ( GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:39 pm

James:
As I walked I passed by a girl singing along to what I think was Jimi Hendrix. I smiled as I watched her for a second. She just looked so carefree. I held up my camera and took a snap shot of her. I always took pictures of people. I loved it when they weren't posed, because it showed who they really were.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:43 pm

I froze for a second having hear the weirdest sound. Kinda like a click but not really. I glanced around and smiled slightly seeing a boy with a camera. I was glad it wasn't some really fancy machine that had like 100 different features or apps or whatever. Those frustrated me more than anything. I waved slightly to the boy, my silver eyes looking him over once. Couldn't be too much older than me. He also seemed kinda familiar but I doubted I knew him from somewhere else. I would've remembered him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 pm

James:
I smiled back when she smiled at me. I lifted my hand to wave at her when I remembered seeing her before. I studied her for a second and it hit me, camp. I walked up to her and smiled friendly like. "Hi, I'm James." I held my hand out for her to shake. When I looked into her eyes I was a little shocked. I hadn't seen someone with such silver eyes.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:03 pm

I grinned and shook his hand. " 'Sup James? I'm Rosella but you can call me what ya like." I said, smiling that dreamy smile that I usually had on my face. I looked him up and down and stared at him for a little before realizing something. " You ain't no mortal, right?" I asked, slipping into my slight accent. I always did when I wasn't thinking about it, which was often. I surprised a lot of people with it though since no one really used it after the 70's or so I'd heard.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 pm

James:
I chuckled lightly at her accent. It was cute. "No, I'm not." I smiled at her. I ran my hand through my hair, it was a nervous twitch I had when I was around new people. "Was that Jimi Hendrix you were listening to?" I asked her. I didn't listen to much music but I did listen to it every now and then.

Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 pm

I chuckled and smiled brightly. " That's really choice, man" I said grinning, and just sticking to the accent. I smiled even bright when he mentioned the music. " I was. I just love Jimi Hendrix. He was real good at Woodstock and he invited me to a few of his shows after that." I said, going back to my dreamy smile. I blushed slightly realizing what I had just said. This sure as hell wasn't gonna go over smooth. Not every day someone claims to know Jimi Hendrix.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm

James:
I continued to smile at her. "That's actually really cool. I wish I could see him live. He is really good." The conversation grew to an awkward silence, so I broke it. "Um, do you maybe wanna get something to eat?" I asked her. It wasn't really a date, i guess. I didn't now her well, so it couldn't be a date. Or was it? I shook my head to shake the thoughts away. I was thinking to hard, all we were doing is getting something to eat.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:44 pm

I smiled slightly and nodded. " Yeah. He was. Sucks that he died though." I said, smiling sadly. I'd learned a lot of my favorite people had died, but I kept my head up. I had never liked crying. I smiled dreamily at the mention of food. " Far out, man! I'd appreciate it." I said, grinning brightly and resting my hand on the back of my head. I had never really liked eating alone since when I was traveling with the band we always ate together. I guess this also might count as a date and that was fine with me. I'd never been shy around boys though I tended to end up as either a good friend or a one night stand.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

James:
I smiled when I wasn't rejected. "Great. So where do you want to go?" I asked her. I didn't really care where we ate. I stared at her for a while until I realized that I probably looked like a creep. I came out of my daze and blushed lightly running my hand through my hair again. I looked away trying to hide the blush. "Um, so yeah we should go." I said clearing my throat.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders. " Is there a Mickey-D's anywhere 'round here?" I asked, smiling sheepishly. I had been living in New York for years but it felt like everything had changed. All the streets and alleys and parks where there but the building had changed for sure. I couldn't help but smile brightly seeing him blush. " Don't sweat it, dude! I'm not gonna bite or anything!" I said, smirking slightly and resting my hands on my hips.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down