Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you dont wanna meet my mum (FT. Ninja)

2 posters

Go down

you dont wanna meet my mum (FT. Ninja) Empty you dont wanna meet my mum (FT. Ninja)

Post by Doctor Who Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Darrek

Stepping out of the lake I shook my head gettin water out of it. I hated water and i hated my father for getting me to go for swimming lessons. 'My father had his head to far in the earth to care.' i thought, drying my self off. I pulling my shirt back on i noticed another camper near by. "who are you?" I asked rubbed the water out of my eyes.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Location : erm... go down the street to your right climbup on to the high way and wait for me in the middle of the road.

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

you dont wanna meet my mum (FT. Ninja) Empty Re: you dont wanna meet my mum (FT. Ninja)

Post by spaceraiderz Thu May 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Her head snapped up out her little dreamy dreams as she heard someone speak in her general direction. She panicked for a moment, her mouth clamped shut. She couldn't talk- she hadn't talked in so long. She was too wrapped up in staying alive, living the same dull life, repeating the same meaningless routines. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Screwing her eyes shut, she focused on her vocal chords, trying to kick them [[mentally]] into co-operation.
                "H-h-hello. . ." she stuttered out, her voice wavering slightly. "Who am I? I'm. . . Casper. Casper McKenzie. And you?" her voice was quiet, as she uncrossed her legs and pulled them towards her chest, resting her left cheek on her knees to try and hide her scar. She hated getting asked about her scar.

Last edited by spaceraiderz on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
spaceraiderz
spaceraiderz
Jack of all Trades; Master of None

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

you dont wanna meet my mum (FT. Ninja) Empty Re: you dont wanna meet my mum (FT. Ninja)

Post by Doctor Who Wed May 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Darrek

I nodded. A smile flickered a cross my face. Just briefly. "I am Darrek Mason." 'you just dont want to meet mum' I thought.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Location : erm... go down the street to your right climbup on to the high way and wait for me in the middle of the road.

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down