Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to meet someone (GG only)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Alec:
It wasn't hard to notice that Cory was attractive. Extremely attractive. That was not the reason I asked her out though. I've seen girls who looked good, but she was different. She wasn't someone who would give easily. Cory was a nice person who you could talk to, not just stare at. I smirked at her. "Duely noted." I winked teasingly and wrapped my arm tighter around her.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

I blushed and smiled slightly. I pecked him on the cheek and grinned. He sure was wild all right. I pushed my glasses up and smiled up at him. " I really like you Alec. A lot." I said, blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 am

Alec:
I smiled at her when she kissed my cheek. I was so happy it was unreal. I wasn't used to being happy, but I liked it. She had no idea how much she meant to me. All she had to do was smile at me and I felt like I was on cloud nine. It sounds extremely cheesy but I don't care. Its true. I looked at her in the yes and said. "I think I love you." When the words left my lips I mentally slapped myself thinking she was going to be creeped. We just met today and I just told her I loved her. I wouldn't blame her for thinking I was a creep.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am

My cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red. I stared up at him wide eyed for a little while before snapping back into reality. He...loved me? " So...we love each other?" I said, my cheeks still a bright red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 am

Alec:
I smiled at her and stopped walking. I looked her straight in the eyes. "I guess so." I leaned close to her and kissed her on the lips. I held her tight and close to me.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 am

I kissed back and lazily wrapped my arms around his neck. Instantaneuos love. Amazing. I pulled away slowly after a little while and grinned. " I love you." I said, smiling amd cocking my head to the side. Today could not get any better.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her. "I love you too." I said and kissed her again. I was overjoyed. All my worries, all my fears, just left me every time I held her. I didn't ever want to leave her side.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 pm

I smiled and kissed back, tangling my hand in his soft hiar and simply loosing myself in the moment. If I had been paying attention to anything else I probably would've noticed the people watching us. But I was in seven heaven and I did not wanna come down. Ever. I sighed and slowly pulled away taking a couple deep breaths.I grinned up at him completly oblivious to those in the shadows.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her and sighed happily. I looked at my watch and it said 4 o clock. Time really just flew by. "Lets get going." I said as I turned and wrapped my arm around her waist. I started walking towards camp. It would take us at least an hour to get to camp and we had to get at least a little sleep.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 pm

I nodded my head and waked next to him. I got a weird feeling out of nowhere and looked up at him. " I think we're being watched." I mumbled, discretly looking from side to side. There wasn't anybody else in view and that kinda scared me aswell. Where the hell were we anyways? I remember leaving the tatoo parlor but the street sighns had lost meaning after that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Alec:
I looked around and suddenly felt like I was being watched. I stopped walking and reached behind my back for and arrow from my quill. I cursed when I remembered I left them at Johns. I turned and pulled Cory along with me walking fast. "If we keep walking it might go away." I whispered in her ear. We had no chance with no weapons.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:09 pm

I nodded my head and followed beside him quickly. There were lights up a head and I could hear traffic. I let out a sigh of relief but it was short lived. Without warning a small group of guys walked out of an alley way and in front of us. One was holding a bat and another was holding what looked like a chain. I gulped and pulled Alec to a stop. I quickly looked behind us and almost facepalmed seeing another group of guys aswell. We were sorounded. " Alec...?" I said, looking up at him, my eyes wide in slight fear.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm

'Stay calm. Keep your cool.' I told myself. I glared at each and every one of them. "We don't want trouble. We don't have any money or anything you'd want. Just back off nd let us on iur way so no one gets hurt." I wasn't sure if they were humans or monsters. The mist was clouding it. I was praying that they were human.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 pm

I heard a small round of chucles pass through all the guys. One was looking intently at me and I started wishing my clothes weren't so tight. I concentrated a litte, trying to see pass the Mist but I failed. I was actually really good with the mist but something was different about these guys. "Something else is up." I whispered to Alec.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 pm

I looked at her and nodded in agreement. I knew shewas right but I did not know what was up withthem. This angered me for I hated being confused. Then suddenly it hit me. I remembered who they were. The leader iremember the most. He kept giving Cory a look that I didn't like. Me and Sammi ran into this group when we were younger. The monster manipulated the humans into helping them kill demigods. I also remembered that I had throwing knives in my back pocket. Problem was they were bronze, so no harm to humans. I couldn't tell which was whichthoug.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm

One of them steped forward. He was noticably human. He had real dark eyes and was wearing baggy jeans with his hoodie up. He smirked at me beofre looking to Alec. He seemed to be sizing him up. The other men slowly walked forward. Some looked strangely familiar but others were complete starngers. There was a storng Mist at work and it would take a while for me to figure out how to get past it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Alec:
I glared at the one who stepped forward. I didn't like how he was looking at Cory. He seemed to be sizing me up. See if he could take me. Without even thinking I stepped forward and slugged him right in the jaw. He went flying back onto the concert a yard away. That's when they came at me.
I focused hard to determine which ones were monsters and which were human. It was vague but I could tell which were monsters. I threw the knives as the stabbed some of the monsters in the chest making them turn to dust.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 pm

I fought back too, wipping out my dagger and punching for all I was worth. It seemed like they just wouldn't stop coming. I spared a glance over to Alec to see if he was ok but it was a bad idea. The breath was nocked out of me as someone hit me hard in the stomach. I punched forward trying to defend myself but when I hit the person infront of me I did nothing but hurt my hand. I cussed and managed to look up before getting slapped. I fell to the floor and spit out blood.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm

I heard a punch and I turned my head to see Cory lying on the ground. "Cory!" I screamed. I felt my anger going out of control. I couldn't stop myself. I ran to the guy who hurt Cory and punched him with all my might throwing him back into the light post. I saw a human point a gun at me but I kicked it out of his hand and knocked him out. I stabbed the monsters in my fit of rage turning each of them to dust. Everyone was either dead or knocked out by the time I stopped. I was breathing heavily. I ran to Cory and kneeled next to her. "Are you okay?"
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I coughed up some more blood and wiped the blood off my mouth with the back of my hand. I tried to sit upp but just ended up leaning on Alec. I sighed and shook my head. My stomack hurt like a mother and I was afraid to look down.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 pm

I lifted her off the ground and carried her. I got us a taxi and used the mist to manipulate the driver to think she was just drunk and not hurt. We arrived at camp and I carried her to the infirmary.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:20 pm

I closed my eyes and nodded off as he carried me around. I'm sure they guy who'd hit me was some sort of monster but I didn't know which one. My eyes fluttered open once we reached the infirmary. " Alec...? Where we at?" I asked, resting my head against his chest.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Alec:
I laid her down on the bed near the window and got an Apollo child. I walked back over to Cory and sat in the chair next to the bed. I grabbed her hand while the Apollo kid gave her some nectar and ambrosia. "I brought you to the infirmary. You injuries are not that serious so you'll be fine." I assured her.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 pm

I nodded along to what he said. I sighed and closed my eyes after the Apollo child finished up. I didn't feel hurt but I was sleepy. I curled up on my side and played with Alecs fingers for a little while. " You ok?" I asked after a little while. I looked up at him trough half lidded eyes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her, relieved she felt better. "I'm fine. You had me worried." I pushed her hair out of her face and held her head in my hands. Smiling I said, "You should get some sleep. You had a rough night." She looked really tired. I would be too if I went through what she did.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next