Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to meet someone (GG only)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 7 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 pm

I sighed and kissed his palm. It was nice to know he was here. I looked up at him with sleepy eyes and smiled dreamily. " Will ya lay down with me for a little? I never liked sleeping alone." I mumbled, unsure whether he heard me or not. I truly had never slept alone. At home I usually slept with our dog Nani or with a teddy bear. I didn't have either of those at the moment.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 7 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 pm

I chuckled lightly. "Sure." I said. I got up and walked to the empty side of the bed. I crawled next to her and let her rest her head on my chest. I started stroking her hair in a comforting way.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 pm

I cuddled up to his and sighed blissfully. I kissed his neck and smiled slightly. " I love you."I mumbled into his ear. I placed my fourhead against his and grinned. I would never get tired of saying it. Maybe I would get used to saying it but never tired. You just don't do that for such a special phrase.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I smiled. "I love you too." I hugged her tightly. I kissed her forehead and smiled. I was happy she was okay. I don't know what I would do if she got hurt.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I smiled up at himand nuzzled his neck. I sighed and took off my glasses. Everything looked a bit fuzzy now but I could still figure out what everything was...mostly. " You look so...fuzzy." I said, poking his cheek and laughing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 pm

I laughed. She was cute when she was tired. "Enough with how fuzzy I look. You really should get some sleep." I said.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:43 pm

I nodded my head and shimied off the jacket. I placed it on the chair next to the bed. I turned back to Alec and laughed again. I cuddled up to him and sighed. My eyes felt heavy and I was getting the pins and needles again. "Buenas notches." I mumbled, befor fallin asleep.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:58 pm

I smiled as she fell asleep. I just sat there thinking about the day. I smiled at all the happy thoughts and soon fell asleep.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7