Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to meet someone (GG only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Alec:
I couldn't help but smile when she cocked her head. "You so cute when you cock your head." I said smiling. I smiled until I realized that John was in the room. He smirked at me and mouthed 'Told you'. I flipped him the bird and glare at him. He laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. John looked at Cory, "Got the one you want?" He asked her.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:16 pm

I blushed and grinned at Alec when he complimented me. Those cute little quirks I had were purely instinctual. I looked over to John and nodded. " Can you do the kanji for peace on the back of my my neck?" I asked, blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Alec:
John nodded. "Simple enough." He pointed to the chair for her to sit down. He sat down on the stool next to the chair and pulling the cart with everything he needed up to him. I sat on the stool on the other side of the chair. When she sat down John began to tattoo her.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 pm

I sat down where he said to and tied up my hair with a scrunchy. I sighed and looked over to Alec. I took a deep breath and simply enough numbed myself out. I'd learned to do this over the years though it wasn't easy. " What was your first tatoo?" I asked Alec, trying to stay distracted.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Alec:
I looked down at my arms. I sighed and looked back up at her. I could tell she was trying to stay calm. "Honestly? I don't remember." I shrugged and smiled at her. John looked up from his work and pointed to my right hand. "It was the rose. One of my first amazing pieces of work." I rolled my eyes at Johns gloating.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:15 pm

I chuckled and smiled at Alec. He was just too cute some times though I doubted he noticed. I looked over to his right hand and smiled slightly. It was a real pretty rose." I'm guessing he comes here often?" I asked John, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Alec:

John grinned. "Very often. He's a regular." I shook my head at John. He was just one of those people who I gave a lot of 'Really?' looks to. John sighed and wiped the back of her neck. He smiled at his piece of art. "It's done." he said with a grin.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm

I smiled brightly and sat up. " Thank you very much John." I said, smiling at him. I gave my back to Alec and lifted my hair so he could see it. " How's it look?" I asked over my shoulder, smiling brightly. Sure it kind of stung but I really didn't mind. I was way to excited to be otherwise.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Alec:
I smiled. "It looks good." It was really cool. John did great. I walked towards the chair and was just about to sit down when I heard the store door open. I froze and kept quiet. I was expecting someone talking but all I heard was a low growl. I curse in a whisper, and that very moment two hell hounds bounded into the room growling and snapping at us.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 pm

I lowered my hair and froze seing the hellhounds. Oh gods please no. My eyes grew wide and my hands dropped to my sides. I slowly glanced over to Alec, raising an eyebrow as o ask 'What now?'. I'm sure I looked scared out of my witts. Last time I fought a hellhound Jacob disapeared. I didn't want it to happen again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Alec:
One hell hound leaped at me but I ducked just in time. I quickly ran out the door to behind the counter. I grabbed my bow and arrows and turned to go back in the room. As I turned a hell hound pounced on me knocking me on my feet. I struggled as it growled and snapped at me. I grabbed an arrow from my quill and stabbed it in the Hell Hounds chest. It yelped as it turned to dust.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:56 pm

The other hellhound growled and slowly started walking towards me. I gulped but tried to stay calm. I looked into its eyes and mumbled soothing things, my powers coming into effect. It stopped growling and I took another step forward. Good. I slipped my hand down the the back of my jeans and slowl pulled out my dagger. Another step and it was still in it's little daze and it would stay like that as long as it kept eyecontact. Another step and I quickly brought my dagger down on it's neck. It barely had time to yelp. I sighed and suddenly sank to my kneese.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Alec:
I ran into the room and looked for the other hell hound. I found nothing but John knocked out in the corner and Cory on her knees. I rushed over to her dropping my weapon. Wrapping my arms around her I asked her if she was okay.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:12 pm

I just nodded my head and burried my face in his chest. Physically, I was ok. Mentally, I wasn't exactly sure. I just remembered lot's of bad memories and all at once. I sighed and gently pulled away. " Are you ok?" I asked, blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Alec:
I laughed lightly. "I'm more worried about you. You look like you've seen a ghost." I held her closer. I didn't want her to feel bad n any way shape or form.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm

I sighed and bit my lip. He practically hit it right on the nose. I looked up at him and frowned slightly. " My freind Jacob disapeared the same day we were attacked by Hellhounds. I just have this nerve wracking feeling it's gonna happen again...and I don't wanna loose you." I said, blushing slightly, my eyes set fixedly on the tatoos on his neck.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:59 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her and hugged her. "Well, it's going to take a lot more then a few hell hounds to get rid of me now." I joked trying to cheer her up.I guess I was caught up in the moment, for I put my hand under her chin lifting it to where she was looking into my eyes. I leaned in close for a kiss when I heard a groan. I turned my head and saw John waking up. Nice way to ruin a moment, I snapped at him in my mind. I began to get up to go see if he was okay.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 pm

I blushed a bright red but stayed didn't move a muscle as he leaned into kiss me. I blushed an even brighter red when I heard John waking up. I couldn't help but smile slightly hearing Alec mutter a curse. I also stood up and pushed my glasses up. I sighed and walked over to John. I kneeled next to him and let my paternal instincts take over." You ok?" I asked, a blush still evident on my face.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Alec:
John sighed and rubbed his head. "Yeah, I'm fine." He groaned when he saw the mess. "Great just what I need, I just remodeled!" He complained. He was throwing a tantrum like a little kid. I chuckled lightly at him. He glared at me and snapped. "Do you want to clean it up?" I shook my head. "That's your problem." I replied.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 pm

I sighed and offered John my hand so he could stand up. He was starting to remind me of one of the kids at the daycare. " It's not tht big a mess. The place still looks good." I said, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Alec:
John sighed. "You're being nice." He brushed himself off and walked to the closet. He handed me a broom and her a mop. "I'll supervise." He said walking over to the radio and began blaring Snow White's Poison Bite so loud if we said no he couldn't hear us. He sat down on a stool next to the stereo and watched us. I rolled my eyes. "No way." I said thought the only thing you could hear was Jeremy 13th singing Valentines Doom.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm

I laughed and started mopping. I looked over to Alec and shrugged while smirking. I was used to cleaning up. It was my job at home and I didn't really mind. I owed it to John anyways. " So come on everybody. Let's save this girl. This is a story of a girl that has a messed up life it can be ok.Valentine's Day is never the same." I sang along, smiling slightly as I mopped.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Alec:
I sighed and began to sweep up the mess. I smiled and paused a few times just to watch Cory sing. She was really something. I kept sweeping and actually began to sing along, knowing it wouldn't be heard over the song. The CD was almost all the way through by the time we got done cleaning.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:39 pm

I blew my bangs out of my eyes and stood up straight after I finished. I leaned on the mop like a walking stick and smiled at Alec. Not exactly a traditional date but it was good. I looked over to John and grinned. " How'd we do, Mister?" I asked teasingly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Alec:
John looked up from his magazine. "Huh?" He turned the music down and looked around. "Nice job." I looked at him and handed him the broom. "$20 each." I said. "We didn't do this for free." John sighed and pulled two $20 bills out of his pocket. He handed them to me and I gave one to Cory. Then john smirked. "Oh and the tattoo cost $40." I rolled my eyes. "Over my dead body." I shoved my bill in my back pocket.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next