Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to meet someone (GG only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Alec:
I just shrugged at her thank you. Even though I would deny it, I was really enjoying her company. She was the only person who'd ever not gone away no matter how hard I pushed. I still didn't know why she'd given me the time of day. Not like I was worth it. I still didn't look at her, for I could tell I was opening up. Something that I should never do.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Trying to meet someone (GG only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to meet someone (GG only)

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:28 pm

My eyes wandered over his arms and neck, where the tatoos were visible. Some were intricate and others simple. I remember when I had thought about getting a tatoo. I was going to get the chinese kanji for peace on the back of my neck. My father had talked me out of it soon enough.Instead I got two extra piercings on my ears. I blushed a little and looked up at him. " You've got really nice tatoos." I stated simply, smiling.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Alec:
I looked down at my arms. "Thanks, I guess?" I wasn't used to compliments. I was used to being called cruel things, not nice. I subconsciously rubbed my arm nervously. I stopped as soon as I realized what I was doing. I looked at the ground as I walked still avoiding eye contact.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

I smiled at him again and slightly cocked my head to the side. " When I was younger I had a freind, Jacob. He had a bunch of tatoos like you. Not as cute as you but he was good on the inside like you." I said, a dreamy look on my face. It was at times like these that my powers usually slipped in. People listened to what I had to say but sadly I never had much too say when it was needed.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Alec:
I blushed slightly when she called me cute, but used my hair to cover it best I could. "You're wrong." I said to her comment of me being "good". That was one thing I would never be. Not with what happened. Memories flashed in my head as I shook my head to push them away, but it was useless. The horrible images played in my head like a horror movie. My knees felt weak when I closed my eyes and stopped walking. I removed my hand from hers and gripped my head as if I were in pain.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 pm

I looked him over worriedly and placed my hands on his cheeks." Alec? I-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or..." I trailed off, my eyes searching his. I concentrated and tried to make him calm down. One of my other uncany powers. I just wanted him to be alright.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Alec:
I slowly began to be calmed as she touched me. The images I pushed away with all my might to the back of my mind. They weren't something I could forget, but something I could suppress. I had dark circles under my eyes all the time because every time I tried to sleep the memories crept up on me. I brought my hands down and sighed as my face relaxed. I opened my eyes as they met Cory's. Now that I actually looked at her she wasn't "pretty" she was beautiful. I shook my head and moved from her touch. I walked around her and kept my back to her. I said to her, "I'm fine." I wasn't going to answer questions.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:12 pm

I sighed and frowned slightly. Dont ask Cory. Just don't ask. I reached forward as if to pat him on the back but I stopped myself. He'd take it like I was pitying him and the only reason I was hear was because I felt bad for him. I was hear because just something about him atracted me. I didn't know how to explain it better. "We don't have to talk about it. Whatever it is. I just...I just wanna hold your hand..." I said in a soft voice, staring at the floor and blushing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Alec:
The snow fell down on my bare skin and melted from my body heat. I turned back and grabbed her hand, tugging it for her to start walking with me again. I kept my eyes at the ground. I was horrible at these kind of things but I was trying my best.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm

I looked up and smiled at him. I squeezed his hand and caught up so we were walking at the same pace. I was at a loss for words right now. I'd kind of expected himt to leave or say something rude. That's probably just how he delt with things. I ate chocolate and then ran for miles on end to cope with the bullying and...other things. I sighed and pushed up my glasses which had begun to slip. " Thank you." I mumbled, blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Alec:
A small smile twitched on my lips as she thanked me. "For what?" I asked. looking at her. I knew I shouldn't open up but I couldn't stop it. Something about her brought out this so called "good" in me. It was like she saw something about me I was blind to.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:34 pm

I bit my lip and blushed an even brighter red. " For not leaving me I guess. I don't have many people to hang out with." I said, smiling up at him timidly. I could almost see the good slowly coming out of him. It was nice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Alec:
I looked at her in disbelief. "I can see clearly why people avoid me, but you? You're nice, you're caring, you're beautiful. Why would no one want hang with someone like you?" The words split out of my words before I could stop them. I wasn't acting like myself.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 pm

I blushed a bright red and stared at him, my eyes wide. " 'Cause apperantly I'm either a Nerd or a Slut as stated by every prep and jock at my school." I ratled off quickly. I bit my lip and looked down, blushing yet again. Oh gods I just told him didn't I?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Alec:
I scoffed. "I know what sluts look like and they look just like those preps who are calling you a slut. And nerd? Really? They are just stupid and intimidated. I've lived with these kids before they are all nothing but bigots." I said telling her the truth. "And don't worry. They have a special place in the underworld for people like them." I joked. I stopped fro a second and just analyzed what I said. What's going on? I've never been like that. All this was new to me.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 pm

I blushed and looked up at him. I smiled sweetly at him." Thank you. You're quite nice ya know?" I said, grinning slightly.I gave his hand a gentle squeeze and I smiled at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:00 am

Alec:
I sighed. This was out of my comfort zone completely. I wasn't used to people being nice to me or being nice to anyone other then my sister. I had great reason to be nice to Sammi. I owed her everything, for I never tried to protect her. I now regret every minute I didn't. I shook my head and accidentally thought aloud. "If you you new..."
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 am

I raised an eyebrow at him but didn't say anything. Would I really want to know?... Maybe. If it would help. But at thisnpoint I kind of doubted it. How he behaved was almost instinctual. Something that bad happens to a person, talking about it is probably the last thing they wanna do.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Alec:
I saw her eyebrow raise as I realized I thought aloud. I was waiting to have 40 questions thrown at my at once, but she kept silent. I was glad she didn't ask. I didn't want to explain it to her, or have her run off knowing the horrible person I am. I knew deep inside she was going to ask one day, and I would have to tell.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:10 pm

I sighed and looked up at him. I smiled slightly and without even thinking, I kissed him on the cheek. I blushed slightly and looked away." Come on." I said in a soft voice, pulling at his arm gently.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:57 am

Alec:
My face went bright red when she kissed my cheek. I was not expecting that. My instincts told me to snap at her, but I refuse. I looked back at the ground, thinking. I had never been kissed before, even on the cheek. It wasn't something I was exactly embarrassed about, I had just never thought of any girl that way. I was always pushing them away. This was the one time I actually thought about kissing and things. This was too much unlike me. I shook my head, as I always do, to shake away the stupid thoughts.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 am

I raised my eyebrow at him and smiled slightly.He was cute when he blushed. I took his hand and smiled up at him.He was also a hell of a lot taller than me." So what would you like to do now?" I asked, my cheeks still slightly red from before.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Alec:
I looked up at her in confusion. "Um," I never really did anything but listen to my music. "I don't know." I fell silent for a little. "What do you want to do?" I was lost for conversation.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:28 pm

I shrugged. I usually read or listened to music or drew. But those were solitary things. " You wanna get something to eat?" I asked, cocking my head slightly to the side. It was geting to be around diner time.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Alec:
I shrugged. "Sure." A smile twitched on my lips when her head cocked to the side. She was so beautiful, yet it seemed she didn't notice. An unfamiliar feeling crept upon me. Happiness. I was glad she started talking to me. I was happy she wanted to be around me. I didn't want it to change.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next