Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Date ( Accy-kun only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Date ( Accy-kun only) Empty The Date ( Accy-kun only)

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

I waited patiently outside the Starbucks, glancing at my watch ever once in a while. I had come a little earlier to grab some books before our date. I really needed the literature. I was wearing my hair in a braid down my back and it had purple streacks in it this time around. I just loved changing my hair color. It kept things interesting. I was wearing a simple whit blouse and a jean skirt with lilac leggings underneeth. My black boots matched expertly with my black hair and the light pink lipstick brought everything together. My shoulder bag was slung across my shoulder and my black jacket was drapped across my arm.
I sighed, noticing a group of boys looking at me from across the street. They were all probably rich Jocks who were spoiled wrotten by their parent. I rolled my eyes and checked my watch again. 7:23 p.m We had planned to meet at 7:30 pm. " Where are you, love?" I mumbled.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

The Date ( Accy-kun only) Empty Re: The Date ( Accy-kun only)

Post by Alias Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 pm

It was like pure static rushing through my whole body. Like being tased for a half second. I could taste copper in my mouth and could barely see through my eyes. The hell?
It had been rather quick though, which was, in my opinion, a good thing. I assured myself offhandedly that there was no permanent damage and pulled myself off the ground.
How many were there? Four? Five guys? I couldn't remember. Definitely more than three though. Of course this wasn't the first time i'd been jumped. It all started after I had won the Cabin leader position. It seemed several people didn't want ME to lead anything.
I turned and paced myself into the shadows of the alley. I flipped my phone open and called the one woman in the world that made everything worth it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

The boys across the street were now eyeing me and pointing me out to the rest of there buddies. One even looked like he was ready to walk over here and talk to me. I sighed and shook my head. When a women was single men avoided her. When a women was taken men flocked around her like flies. The world worked in such misterious ways.
I was getting worried about Kyalr. He was usually here on time.I heard Teenager by My Chemical Romance playing and I quickly checked the caller ID on my phone. Kylar! I quickly hit the answer button. " Kylar, love. Where are you? Are you ok?" I asked, frowning slightly. I had a feeling something was up.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 pm

I leaned my arm across my forhead and leaned against the wall of the alley. "Crys. I'm fine, I..." I sighed softly, "I don't know if i'll be able to make the date, Love. Some things came up, i'm sorry, i'll make it up to you I promise." I sighed again.
Things shouldn't have been so complicated. Hanging up, not even allowing her the reply, I shoved my phone into my pocket, knowing I couldn't bear the questioning. I should probably get home...But I don't want to leave her out on her own....
With my mind set on her, I reached into my pocket and immediately my retarded Beep version of La cookaracha began playing. A call.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:08 pm

" Kylar! What...?"He cut me off beofre I could say anything else. I stood there staring at my phone like an idiot before quickly calling him again. Something wasn't right and I wasn't gonna just sit by and let it happen. A small group of maybe five guys passed by infront of me and walked into the bookshop. One of them looked like he had blood on his jacket. The oldest one caught me staring at them and grinned devileshly. What the hell was going on?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 pm

"Hello?" I asked, my voice a bit more bruised and rougher than I had expected. "Hello?" I repeated slightly softer this time. Things just weren't goin my way. How in hades had I won that competition? That...Vote. It didn't do any good.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 pm

I turned away from the man and concentrated on the call. He wasn't as important as Kylar."What happened Kylar? Where are you?" I asked in a worried tone. If something happened t him I don't know what I'd do. While I waited for his response I managed to notice the small group of five eyeing me suspiciously. They were talking in hushed whispers and I didn't like it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 pm

"A-are you alone? You shouldn't go out alone. It's all my fault Love. Go straight to the camp, don't talk to anybody." I hesitated, and then tacked on a final statement. "I'll explain everything there."
With that I shut my phone off in exasperation, and turned to see another man standing there. Pure hatred in his eyes.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:33 pm

I wanted to scream at him and make him tell me where he was but that wasn't going to help. I'd just regret it later. I mumbled " Ok." to what he said before lowering my phone from my ear. Today just couldn't get any weirder. I slipped my phone in my pocket and froze, seeing the group of five aproach me, there eyes all set on me. I raised an eyebow at them but before I could ask them who they were they had already circled me. They definetly knew what they were doing. " Ques-que vous voudrais?" I asked, acting like the inocent little french girl who was just hanging around.
One of the guys stepped up, it was the older one from before." Cut the crap. We know who you are." he said in a low threatning voice. Oooooh. He knew who I was. I'm quaking in my 200 dollar boots. Big whoop. I could kick his but with ease. " What do you want?" I asked quickly, frowning slightly. I just wanted to get out of here.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"Zidane." I said, acknowledging the new arrivals presence. "Kylar. I passed by some men outside a Starbucks earlier. I think your girl needs you. Man up and be a hero."
I blinked and he was gone. A hallucination. Even when he was fake he was right. She could be in danger. Knowing that that was the last thing i'd ever want, I turned and sprinted towards the Starbucks. There were only Fifteen in town, and two were right across from eachother. Easy pickings.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 pm

The older boy smirked and looked me up and down. " To get at your little boyfreind cher.Problem?" He stated in a casual tone. I looked HIM up and down then looked around me. Still sorounded by guys. If I ran know they'd catch me.I glared at the 'leader' and crossed my arms over my chest. "First off, Don't call me Cher. You simply aren't cool enough. Second off Yes I do have a problem so you can go [Censored] with a [Censored] and then [Censored]"I stated calmly. All the boys stared at me in disbelief. I cursed bad when I was pissed. " Problem?" I said, smiling inocently. The leader got over it a lot faster than the other boys. " Just grab her Dammit!" He told them. They slowly started advancing on me. Dammit!
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

I hadn't planned on things escalating, or any form of thing, but for the first time in around a year, I was running. Fast as possible. I wouldn't be able to bear it if she was hurt.
In a quick motion I was on the back of the groups leader, his head trapped in a headlock almost instantly. Even with my blurred vision and blood escaping from the corners of my mouth, I understood everything that happenend in that exact moment.
Seconds later, the man was on the ground, out cold.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:02 am

" Kylar!" I called out happily but it was short lived. I felt a sharp pain shoot up the back of my head. I tried to turn around and defend myself from whoever was attacking me but another blow to the head quickly stopped that.I crumpled forward only to be caught by unfamiliar arms. Everything was very fuzzy now and my eyes felt heavy. Someone was half dragging half carying me somewhere. I struggeled but then they just picked me up bridal style and made a run for it. I could feel someone farther behind me and it wasn't Kylar either. Probably my kidnappers partner. Two with me, one down, Two probably with Kylar. God dammit why did I always have to pick figts? This could not end well.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:29 pm

I wasn't quite aware of what took me over. Maybe it was the need to Protect her. Maybe it was so I wouldn't be hit again. But I had felt the need for revenge. I slid between one man's punch, and pushed him in front of me. I spun and lashed out with my leg, my heel connecting with the man's jaw the moment I was attacked from behind. I spun, my elbow smashing into the thirds eye. Seconds later he was backing off holding it as if he never felt such pain ever. But they weren't my concern. "CRYS!!"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:44 pm

I heard my name. " Kylar?" I mumbled. Whoever was holding me speed up. I blinked a couple times, trying to see a bit clearer. I hear a car engine and mentaly groaned. It was now or never. I kicked my knee upward and it connected with the left side of my captors face.He dropped me and cussed. I thankfully landed on my butt and quickly tried to scrable to my feet. I might actually make it out of this. The hope was short lived as the man kicked me in the stomach, making me fall to the floor. Oh Gods. What now?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 pm

I tried to run to catch her, but was immediately pulled back. The leader wasn't too happy about waking up on the ground, and seeing his lackeys take off, deciding flight was better than fight.
I sighed inwardly, brought my foot up, and winced as I slammed it into the man's face, as he lie there, just barely conscious from earlier. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I bellowed, stepping between her and the two left over men, Plants sproughting out of the ground encassing them, "STAY THE HELL AWAY!!"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm

I coughed up some blood and rolled over so I was on my hands and knees. I was dizzyer than before and I didn't exactly feel 100% right now. I heard Kylars voice and grinned like an idiot. He was here so something would just have to work out. Right?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm

The small vines seemed to claw them down, thorns piercing their skin and being torn free as they climbed even further. Even though it was a windless day, Kylar's unzipped jacket flapped about him from behind, noting obviously that he was doing the supernatural. "Stay away, Stay away, Stay away, Stay away, Stay away, STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:12 pm

I looked up at Kylar and panicked. He was going to kill them if he didn’t stop soon. I somehow found it in me to stand up. I had to stop him. I couldn’t just stand by and watch him kill a couple of idiots. I roughly turned him around and looked him in the eyes. “Kylar…please stop it... It's over. Please...” I managed to say before falling into darkness.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm

I blinked, suddenly aware of my surroundings, the men going limp in the new shrubbery, Crys's bruised and cut face, the tears filling her eyes. Something about it Should have driven me to even more anger, but i couldn't hold it any longer. I let go of it, turned, pulled her into a tight hug, and cried into her shoulder.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:30 pm

I blinked a couple times, coming back from my little blackout. I wrapped my arms arounf Kylar and gave him a comforting squeeze. Most everything hurt right now, but that was just physical. Having him here with me after everything that just happened was such a relief.Tears slowly made there way down my cheeks. " I love you." I mumbled into his ear.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I blinked the remaining tears from my eyes and Shook the thoughts from my mind. "Maybe we should just head home?" His eyes danced from her, to the bloody mess on the leaders face behind her, then back to her. "If you think it's best."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

I nodded my head and sighed. I swiped my hand over my mouth, rubbing away the blood on my cheeks. I kised him softly and sighed again. Strangely enough I was used to this. Getting brusied and beaten and then that strange peace afterwords. I'd spent nearly three years on the streets, just wandering around. I gingerly picked up my bag, grateful that it had been kicked aside without any other damage. " You wanna get a cab?" I asked, my voice somehow even.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 pm

I was quite unsure of exactly what she had asked. I definitely didn't want to catch a cab, And I sure as hades didn't want things to turn out in such a way. "We can go eat first if you still feel up to it?" My stomach smoke for me.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:06 pm

I grinned slightly and nodded my head. " Sure, love." I said, smiling at him. I rummaged through my bag and pulled out some ambroisa squares. " We should probably get a little better before we go eat. Don't wanna have to explain this to the Mortals." I said, glancing around at the guys who were still kind of littered on the floor.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next