Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running into People (Accy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Running into People (Accy) Empty Running into People (Accy)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Lu-Lu:

The rain poured down hard on me but I didn't care. My hood was up, but it was useless. My jacket was as thin as paper. Not only could I not see through the pouring rain, I also couldn't hear over the loud music blaring in my ears. I always had my music like that, it was my "safe haven" or "get away". Whatever you want to call it. My head was down watching the floor so I wouldn't trip over tree roots. I sighed not paying any attention to the world.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Running into People (Accy) Empty Re: Running into People (Accy)

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:43 pm

He perched himself in a tree, and had shut his eyes, letting the pulse of the music absorb him, and the rain caress his skin. "If this is heaven then baby I don't wanna know hell..." He sang softly, his voice almost a perfect imitation of the singer. His eye's flashed open as the sound of lightning sang off nearby. His initial reaction caused him to fall from the tree, but midway down, he spun himself allowing his body to land on his feet.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Lu-Lu
I continued to walk until I was stopped dead in my tracks. I stopped on instinct like if I walked further I would run into someone. I looked up and saw a guy. Maybe a year older but definitely taller then me. He wasn't there before. "Where'd you come from?" I asked surprised.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:01 pm

He had barely heard what she said, and personally really didn't care. Unfortunately he was brought up better. It was rude to ignore people after all. "Hell." He hadn't even bothered casting a glance at her, as his jacket began to flap in the wind it took his immediate attention, and he pulled it together to zip it up.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Lu-Lu
I smirked. "Nice. So I'm not alone." I mocked. I took out and ear bud and lowered the volume so I could hear him more clearly. He obliviously wasn't the social type, but I couldn't help but feel like sticking around. I just stared at him, observing. He seemed a lot like my friends at school, but not as friendly.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 pm

He felt the urge to scoff, and didn't bother trying to hide it. He rolled his eyes in the middle of it and turned to walk away. His black boots made a light smacking sound as it pulled free from the mud. That's when the thought hit him. Perhaps she was like him. He dismissed it as quickly as possible. Surely not.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Lu-Lu
I couldn't stop myself. The scoff, the look he gave me, the memories of school bullies came back to me. I turn to him and snapped. "Excuse me? You think you have a right to judge me? Look in the mirror. You're no better than me." I said.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

He couldn't stop himself from laughing. "Yeah. I do think I can." He didn't even smile or change his apathetic expression, "Humans instantly judge everyone they meet. As i'm sure you've already judged me with your, 'You're no better than I am.'" He shrugged not really caring about her answer, and returned his music to it's regular volume.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Lu-Lu
I rolled my eyes at him. This guy head is WAY too big! I thought. I wanted to snap at him some more, but I dealt with people like him. It was useless. "You don't think I'm worth your time, you're probably not worth mine." I turned and began walking away. I wasn't good dealing with people with his "high standers".
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:34 pm

That's where he paused, her muffled voice registering in the emptyness of a guitar solo. "Hold it. At least get your opinion of me straight." He could see it now. She had been like him. The way she walked, held herself, overly loud music. It was all an indicator that he should have noticed earlier.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Lu-Lu
I turned around and looked at him. "My first impression? You were like the people I hang out with. Now? I think your nothing but an γάιδαρος." He may look like my friends but the way he talked to me, all high and mighty, it got on my nerves. "Maybe if you treat me like a person and not a piece of dirt then maybe the second one will change."

Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:40 pm

It was a simple solution. In fact, it was one any gothic being would tell another. Simple and straight. "Then Don't be dirt." It was that simple.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Lu-Lu
I flipped him off. "I'm not dirt. If that's your impression of me that's your problem." I rolled my eyes. One minute I think he might be civil and next thing I know he acts like a jerk.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 pm

It wasn't supposed to be an insult. Just some driving words. Usually encouraging. He placed his fingers at the egde of his eyes and pressed against his nose. "I didn't say you were. I said, Don't be Dirt then. Prove your better."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Lu-Lu
"Why do I have to prove myself to you?" I said. I didn't need to prove myself for anyone. I didn't feel I needed to. I never told anyone to prove themselves to me before I gave them the time of day.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm

He wasn't sure why, or even what drove him to it. But the next thing he knew he was hugging her, gently of course. "Because some things...You just do." Of course it was an odd quote and only truly a piece of one. It doesn't matter whether you can or cant. Some things in life, You just do.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Lu-Lu
I was shocked when he hugged me. My face went a bright red from embarrassment. I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest. I hadn't been hugged in so long, no matter how random it was, I was glad to be hugged. Maybe he wasn't such a jerk.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

"It's as simple as that." He spoke softly as he pulled away. "If you don't want to be treated like dirt. Then prove that you aren't dirt. You could be mud or grass, or even the moon. Ya never know." He felt a smile creep onto his face and immediately withdrew from it, his face sinking back into apathy.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 pm

I smiled at him, noticing his smile. He looked cuter in that split second he smiled. I sighed and stepped back. "I don't think people need to prove anything. No one should have to live up to standers." I learned that from living with my mother. I was always held to her high standers and if I was anything below that I was dirt. "As long as your true to who you are, standers are nothing but useless rules." That was how I saw it at least.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 pm

He shook his head. Standards was something the world ran on. Standards was the norms. "You're wrong. Whose life is more important? The president or the civilian?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Lu-Lu
"Good point." I said. "I speak only of my experience with my mother. Her standards were always sky high and I couldn't be myself if I lived up to them." I shrugged. I didn't like talking about my mother for I would just get angry.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 pm

He didn't say anything. Everyone had tough lives. But those who wallowed in it were despicable. He ran a hand through his wet black hair instinctually. "It's a valid point. So. Prove your better, and i'll treat you better."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 pm

"How am I suppose to prove myself? Am I suppose to take a quiz? Do a few tricks?" I mocked. I snapped out of it fast though. I kept going back to my mother. I knew I should get over it but it just kept creeping up on me.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 pm

"Or just be overall better than Dirt." He whispered, The rain pelting his skin. Finally, after contemplating for a moment, he held out his hand. "Sleet. Sleet, Kiaus, Snow. Call me by any."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:49 pm

My hair clung to my face, darkened form the rain. I shook his hand. "Lu-Lu." I blushed slightly from embarrassment. My name was childish but it was a nickname that stuck. "Daughter of Hades." I said. That usually contradicted my name. Being the daughter of the king of the underworld had its advantages.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next