Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) - Page 8 Empty Re: Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by Alias Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Zidane didnt say a thing. He just sat in what looked to be the most expensive chair among them. And forced a smile down as he saw the womans sudden shock. It was worth it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Mary Ann giggled, realizing that Zidane was sitting in 'The Special Chair'. Sarah had spent a good 12,000 on it at auction since it had been a classic said to have been made in the Victorian age. Mary Ann skipped over to him and sat at his feet. Jack glanced over to Zidane and raised an eyebrow, motioning for him to speack. Sarah was pissed off but she knew not to say anything infront of Jack.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:26 pm

"We must converse, my lord." There was no sarcasm in his voice whatsoever. "I've deigned it best to sleep away from Crys and her family this stay. With your leave, I'd like to make arrangements to stay at a hotel. I will be here after my work. But I shan't eat here. I will be here through all hours of the day after my work, but I will not appear at the dinner table. Understood Ser?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Jack mulled this over in his head a little before nodding. " Fine. But before you go I would like to apologize for my and my wife's behavior earlier. It was rude and unescasery to talk of you while you were present." he said, calm and collected but something in his voice showed he wasn't going to say it again. Sarah was about to protest but stopped realizing it was pointless. She quickly scooped up Mary Ann, who frowned slightly. " Time to get you to bed. " Sara muttered darkly, heading for the door.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Zidane nodded matter of factly. "You didn't expect me to know what you were saying. I understand. Just...don't do it again?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Jack smiled slightly and nodded. " I'll do my best. If Cryanthemum wasn't pregnant I'm sure she would've hit me if she knew what we were saying." he said,grinning slightly.Jack sat up and sighed. " what exactly is your profession Zidane?" he asked, his face back to it's usual expressionless mask.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:53 pm

"I wouldn't go so far as to call it that. It's more of a hobby that acquires money over time. It doesn't involve enough hours to be considered work." He shook his head lightly, his hair swaying as he did so. "I'm a stockbroker."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Jack nodded and leaned back in his chair.He was impresed. He took a swig of his drink and chuckled."Sarah thought you were some kind of rich drug dealer from L.A. She's always thought lowly of anyone that Crysanthemum was with." he said sighing. With another swig of his rum he stood and walked over to the fire place which was decorated with pictures of a young Crys and Mary Ann." You're lucky Crys keeps her bishing to a minimum unlike some people." Jack said out of the blue, 'some people' meaning Sarah.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 pm

He just shrugged indifferently. He fell in love with Crys for who she was, people are prone to switch emotions constantly. "I love her Ser. I know it's early for a wedding. But I'll make sure your daughter, and MY baby, are cared for. Even should I die in the process. SHe means more to me than even my own life Ser."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 am

Jack smiled slightly and nodded his head. "Alright then. Good luck." he said. That was as close as it was gonna get for a blessing from him. Jack had never been a very touchy feely guy, unlike Crys. He sighed and turned to Zidane. " I need you to promise me something, son. If anything happens to me I want you to make sure Crys gets her share of the fortune. I love Sarah, but she's greedy and she wont be willing to give millions of dollars to her stepdaughter."
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 pm

He nodded. "Only if you should still want her to get it in the end ser." He held out his hand for a handshake. "Thank you ser. Thank you."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Jack shook his hand and sighed. " Take good care of her. She's a wild one." He said, smirking slightly. Upstairs Crys had finally woken up. She was craving chocolate and thus was now making her way down the stair in a robe.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Zidane winked. "I know." He smiled at the mans sudden look of horror and then it turn to anger. He laughed lightly, and wrapped his arms around himself. "Thank you ser."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 pm

" De nier." he murmered, after calming down some. He kept forgetting how Crys would've gotten pregnant.
I walked iinto the lounge, having heard familiar voices. " Daddy~. Where's the chocolat?" I asked sleepily, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. I smiled slightly at Zidane, glad him and my dad weren't fighting.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Zidane laughed again and leaned back in the chair. "Good afternoon my dear. Slept well I take it?" He stifled a laugh, "I think we've got some planning to do."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 pm

I kissed my dad on both cheeks in way of grinning and I swear he almost smiled.Weird. I walked over to Zidane and sat on his lap and kissed him softly. " Ok...can I get my chocolate first?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

Last edited by #Megz on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:05 pm

He laughed and shook his head, "Go ahead." He whispered into her ear softly. "Just don't take too long. We MUST talk."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:32 pm

I chuckled and kissed his neck affectionetly. " Mais Oui! C'est tres important, n'est pas?" I mused, making my way out of his lap. I yawned and streched upward, causing the front of my robe to open so ewhat. " I'll be mmaking eggs and bacon. Want any?" I asked over my shoulder, my hand resting on the doorknob. Jack shook his head as usually. He wasn't a breackfast type of guy. I looked to Zidane, waiting for his response.

Last edited by #Megz on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:58 pm

He shook his head lighlty as well. Wasn't really ever a breakfast kinda guy. "No thanks babe. I'm not hungry."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 pm

I smiled slightly and nodded. " Alright,love. But don't you come crawling once you smell the bacon." I said, grinning slightly as I walked out the door.
I hummed a little as I walked towards the kitchen, my hips swaying from side to side. I stopped short hearing a small whimper. I look around, spotting Mary Ann rubbing her cheek and clutching on to her stuffed animal fiercely. I sighed and picked her up, grimacing now tha I saw the red slap mark on her face. " Did your mommy hurt you?" I asked in a soft voice. Her eyes filled with tears and she nodded. I gave her a tight squeeze and carried her over to the kitchen. The bacon and eggs would have to wait. Today would be a waffle day, Mary Ann's favorite.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Zidane pulled himself out of the chair and stretched slightly. "Who is to say that we exist sir?" His eyes flickered to the door and back to Jack. "Perhaps we don't exist."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Jack once again leaned against the mantle and raised an eyebrow. " People are here to tell us we do exist, even if it doesn't seem like it. If we didn't exist then how would we be speacking her and now?" he said, shrugging. He wasn't one for philosiphy. Sarah burt into the room shortly afterword, her blonde hair up in a tight bun and sporting a dark red pantsuit. She barely gave Zidane a second look before quickly walking to Jack's side.
" That girl is going to corrupt Mary Ann." she hissed in a low voice, frowning with her arms over her chest.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Zidane pulled his arms across his chest. "Aye. But is that not a contradiction within itself?" He raised a brow, and then shuffled after Crys. "Think on it."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 am

Jack nodded to Zidane before sighing and turning to Sara. " We've been over this before." he grumbled. Sara pouted and set off on another one of her whiny rantss that consisted of complaining about money, Crys, and Money.
" Want more ice?" I asked Mary Ann, having noticed her baggyof ice was all water now. She shook her head lightly and dropped the baggy in the sink. Her cheek was still a bit red and I was pretty sure a bruise would form sooner or later. I sighed and set the pile of pankakes in the middle of the small circular table in the patio. Mary Ann liked eating out here better. She followed after me and too a seat wthout barely a word. I frowned slightly and headed back to the kitchen for plates and syrup, all the while contemplating the things I would love to do to Sara right now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Zidane smiled misceviously, and walked out in the hallway. He took great pains to stay in a blindspot of a camera, and made sure nobody was around. He pulled his cellular phone out of his pocket, flipped it open, dialed quickly, and held the phone to his ear. When finally a voice rang out on the other end, he whispered, "I'm In. Let's do this."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next