Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) - Page 6 Empty Re: Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by Alias Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 pm

"Just be sure to warn me if your father tries to take me out with a waterslide on the stairwell." His face was deadly serious. "Waterslides and stairs don't mix." He held up a finger. "Any other way to kill me is perfectly fine ok? Just no waterslide on stairs."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 pm

I stared at him for a minute a bit perplexed. " No likey stairway waterfall...got it. Is a trap door ok? This old place used to belong to an old illusionist and he had the house modified." I said, casually. In truth I was alughing my arse off inside my head. A waterfall in a stairway. Halarious.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 pm

"Only if its dark beneath." He held up another finger, "That's rule two. If i'm going to be trapped, tortured, or killed, It has to be at night, or in the dark." He held up a third finger, "And as a finale, No talking about Cecille. Not even a mention of my sister. Not a word."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:20 pm

" My, my Zidane. I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff." I said teasingly. I nodded understandingly though when he mentioned Cecille. It was a touchy subject and if Zidane started crying infront of my dad it wouldn't be good. My dad didn't believe that men were allowed to cry. I was practically the complete opposite.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

"Always." He spoke softly to her before being led to the dinner table, and taking his designated seat. He froze for a half second, not knowing their religion or whether they prayed or not. "Thank you for the meal." He directed the statement towards the servants around rather than her father. He always made sure that everyone was talked to, and would even carry conversations with the lowest of staff, if only to make their day better. He made it a point in his life.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 pm

My father was already at the head of the table with Mary Ann to his right and Sarah to his left. I took my seat next to Mary Ann and Zidane was sat infront of me though that was also next to Sarah. The servants came around with a light lunch of BLT's and some baked potatoe chips. Mary Ann chatted away about her new dresses and school while I removed her tomatoes, knowing she hated them, and put them in my sandwich. Dad and Sarah were busy talking about who knows what.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Zidane lowered his head to the table. He wasn't really hungry. But he didn't want to seem overly rude. He placed placed his arm on the table. his elbow hitting a perfect ninety-degree angle, up. He then placed his hand at a ninety-degree angle palm down, and rested his hand on the back of it. With a sigh, he began to eat slowly.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:57 pm

I smiled slightly and started eating my sandwhich, glad I had more tomatoes. Recently I had started craving random food like Steack then icecream with bacon ad then kissing cake. Real weird but it was sure of a hello of a lot better than throwing up. I glanced over to the adults and sighed. The were talking in hush whispers and to my dismay in German aswell. I sighed and glanced over to Zidane. He looked kind of rigid. Not sure why though.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

It was horrible. If Zidane hadn't have known German from his mother's excursions, he wouldn't have cared. Finally when Sarah's tone seemed to get rougher he slammed his hands on the table, and stared hard, unflinching into Crys' Father's eyes. A full five minutes passed in this way, before finally he turned and began to walk away. "I'll be in the guest room. Come get me when you finish making disingenious assertions about me."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am

My father only glared back and barely spared Zidane a second glance after his departure. I had just kinda been in shock after he slammed his hands on the table. I turned to the adults ready to let them have it and glad I finally had a reason but my plans were cut short. Mary Ann had hear everything since she knew German. And since she was fond of me and Zidane this was a preetty big hit to her too. " Why are you so mean to Big sis's hubbyyyyy?" she asked, her eyes wide and watery, and her bottom lip jutted out. The adults looked taken aback that she had noticed. After a short time my father looked like he slightly regreted the choice though it was hard to tell with him. Sarah just looked madder afterwords. " It is our opinion darling. If he doesn't like it then he can-..." Sarah was cut short just then by Mary Ann begining to cry. She just stared blankly at the child. My father sat rigid but he was excused 'cause he had never been good with crying children, his own or otherwise. I sighed and picked up Mary Ann in my arms. She burried her teary face in the crook of me neck and began sobbing quietly. I shot a death glare to both the adults before heading out after Zidane, Mary Ann in tow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Zidane locked his door, and fell into his bed. He wasn't angry. He not even a bit. He was depressed. Obsessively morose. Why do they hate me?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Mary Ann jumped out of my arms as soon as we were infront of Zidanes door. She knocked three times, paused, then twice more. She had a very concentrated look on her face, her eyes were squinted and her mouth was as thin a line as she could manage with her big lips. She looked adorable. " Zidane?" I called out, trying to help out Mary Ann and in all truth worried about him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:52 pm

"Go away." He rolled over. It had been his fault. All of it. If things were going to get any easier, he'd need to control his emotions. But what would there be for him if he were to just get trashed all the time? "I want to be alone."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 pm

I stared at the door for a little while, in shock. " Unclllllllllleeeee...ZZZZiiiidddaannnnneeee...Pleeeaaassseee...It's just me and Crys. The menies are still at Luch with the yucky tomatoes...Pllleeeaaase?" she said, her eyes wide and her bottom lip jutted out. I sighed and mooved to pick her up but she gave me a look saying she didn't want to. She sure was stubborn.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:48 pm

"Can I please just be left alone?!" He froze hearing his voice escalate. He had never once raised his voice to Crys. Not once. "I-I'm sorry... I just need the time. I need to get some rest."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm

I stared at the door in shock for a while. Huh. Mary Ann opened her mouth ready to object but I covered her mouth and picked her up before she could. " Ok love. I'll be in my room if you need me. " I called out in a gentle voice. I sighed and headed for my room, Mary Ann frowning and looking mad.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 am

Zidane sighed and rolled to the edge of the bed. He wanted to sleep. He wanted comfort. But he needed to be alone. It was a phantasm that he couldn't escape. He was hated, and he'd deal with it. He blinked twice before feeling the slight tug of sleep.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am

I played with Mary Ann for a while before hearing that the adults had left for some party for the evening. I sighed as I walked to Mary Anns room, the small child nodding off in my arms. I passed by Zidanes door and I smiled. Telling by the sound of his even breathing he seemed to be sleeping ok. I settled in Mary Ann for a little evening nap.She'd be up and at it by 6:30 pm. Dinner would be served by 7:00 so she would have time to change. I placed her on her bed andpulled the blankets up to her chin before heading to my own room. I smiled mischeviously, an idea having come to mind. I started digging through my belongings until I found it. A pair of black booty shorts I knew Zidane liked me in. I shimmied out of my dress, and sliipped on the shorts. I put on a tanktop before heading out. If one of the maids saw me in shorts and a bra I would never live it down.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Zidane had awoken when he rolled from bed. It was always the same dream. It seemed like he couldn't escape cecilles fate whatsoever. He stood and unlocked the door. He was tired of being alone
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 pm

I was about to knock when he unlocked the door. I froze for a sec thinking sbout this. Do I really wanna chance getting caught by the servants just so I could cuddle with him? Yes, yes I do. I opened the door and smiled mischeviuosly. " Hey, love." I murmered, walking over to him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 pm

He didn't speak. Just turned and sat on the edge of the bed. "I talked to Kylar when I was working." He still didn't look at her. "He smiled when I told him the news." He tugged his fingers, "He smiled...
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I sat next to him and smiled. " That's good. I was afraid he would be mad." I said, sighing. I'd smoothed things over with Kylar but sometimes I felt like I had done him wrong. Not sure why but the feeling was still there. I sighed and rested my head on Zidanes shoulder.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:21 pm

He stood, immediately uncomfortable. "Crys." He sighed. He'd already made his mind up. He just had to tell her. But where were his words? "Crys...I...Can't stay here anymore...not after what They said."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

I looked up at him and sighed. I had a feeling this was coming. I hugged my kneese and looked away. Was what they said really that bad? " I won't stay here without you. If you go I go." I stated in a quiet voice though I was sure he could here me. I would follow him to the ends of the earth if I had to.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:06 pm

He shook his head. "No. You're staying and that's final. I'm not taking you with me, i need a reason to return after all."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next