Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm

I searched the kitchen for a bit, finding the plates and syrup easily enough. Everything seemed to be in the same place luckily. I would've gone crazy if that damn Sara had messed with my kitchen. Hearing voices out in the hall I stepped out of the kitchen, syrup and plates at hand. I sighed noticing it was Zidane. " You want waffles love? Mary Ann and me could use some more company." I asked, motioning my head toward the patio.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 pm

He jumped as he heard her voice, and his phone clattered to the floor, the battery disappearing under the chair. "Dammit." He sighed. "No, i'm not hungry."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am

I raised an eyebrow and set the plates and syrup down on a small table." Everything ok love?" I asked, walking over to him. Without waiting for a response I picked his phone and battery off of the floor ad handed it to him without a word.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 pm

"MMM" He grunted as he pushed the power button on. "I was on an important call. Kylar...Kylar's doing well." He leaned against the wall and stared into Crys' eyes.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:04 am

" That's good. Tell him I say hi if you get to call him again." I said, smiling slightly. I really wanted to be on good terms with Kylar, no matter what had happened. I stared right back at him before coming to a resolve. " We need to take Mary Ann with us. I won't let Sarah do to her what she did to me." I said, my voice hopefully in a firm professional tone. I'd never really used that type of tone but I was hoping the message would get across.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:30 pm

"Yeah, I already told her we would." He said, not even flinching. "You were still sleeping." He turned and stalked up the stairs. "Which is now my current plan."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm

I smiled slightly and sighed. I was glad he already had the idea. I was terrible at convincing people to do things when it wasn't my life on the line. I snapped back into reality after I heard what he said last. I was quick to follow him up the stairs though I only did to pull him to a gentle stop. " Sara will deny everything. She'll blame me a lot and if not just say Mary Ann is clumsy. Direct things to my father. He seems to like you at best and he respects you atleast." I said, my eyes staring intently into his.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 pm

He just shrugged. "I'mma go pack. I'll be staying at a hotel, as i've said." He flipped open his phone once it was back on and quickly typed 'the roses are dead.' "I'll see about taking her in before we leave. Give them less time to think that way."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm

I sighed and nodded. I still wasn't happy he was leaving.I was glad that he was dealing with taking Mary Ann with us.He was smart and my dad liked him. I lightly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly. " If you're doing anything illegal do it right and don't get caught." I whisered into his ear. I smirked slightly and turned on my heel in the direction of the patio. It was kind of obvious he was doing something suspicious and I was a delinquent. No way I wouldn't notice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:18 pm

"Why does it have to be illegal things that I do?" He laughed lightly. Zidane held his phone up to where she could see. "Maybe I'm planning a wedding?" He laughed again, began to whistle, and strolled upstairs.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

I chuckled and shook my head lightly. With everything that had been going on I'd barely thought about any form of wedding. Maybe once or twice I'd had an idea but I wasn't the type of person that planned out a lot of stuff. I sighed and walked back to the patio, expecting to see Mary Ann waiting for me to eat the waffles but instead I found an empty chair and a pile of untouched waffles. I frowned slightly, plopping down in the seat across where Mary Ann shouldve been. She probaly ran off somewhere to play. It wasn't unlike her, but something felt...off. I sighed, shaking off the feeling and taking a bite out of a waffle.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun May 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Zidane Shrugged lightly, and trudged up the steps and back to his suitcase. Night would be on them any moment. He allowed himself to think about what their marraige would entail. What would happen between themselves. And already they were 'adopting' her younger sister. What am I thinking? Will I be a good enough father for them? Ugh...I'm not even a great guy. This isn't going so great. No...That's a lie. This is the best thing ever. I just can't perceive it as such. DAMMIT. What's wrong with me?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun May 06, 2012 8:52 pm

" Zid~!" squealed Mary Ann, making a mad dash from a back tile on the floor to another black tile closer to Zidane. " Get on a black tile quick! The snurgles and Lava are gonna kill you then eat your banana!" she shreacked, pulling on his arm with all her might. Not with much force though since she wasn't exactly the strongest.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9