Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Catching up with her I kissed her cheek, "Are you sure? I don't want to give it to her if you were saving it for something." I asked just to make sure. I still wanted to give his mom the gun but maybe later when she liked me a bit more. The bar, and her motorcycle, were just coming into view through the crowds of people now
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 pm

I blushed slightly and nodded my head. " I kinda was saving it for something but it's not going to happen so there isn't really any point." I said, shrugging. I really didn't want to talk about it and I let it show in my face. I smiled brightly seeing my Harley. Some people were standing around looking at it and I felt proud. It was an old style one, black with flames on the sides and shotgun holsters aswell. I entered the bar and pulled Damon past the people to the back where my spare clothes were.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

I couldn't take the wine now... Or maybe I could replace it. She obviously didn't want to talk about it so maybe it would be best to just accept it and replace in once I found another. "Thanks Carla," I said following her. People were crowded all around her bike. Must be expensive or something
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:15 pm

I opened the door labled 'Personell Only' and walked into Erics medium-ish office. He had a half circle desk made of mahagony (which he would never stop pointing out) and lether furniture along with his safe and a wine cooler where we kept everything $200 and up. " Chardenneys in the wine cooler. It's the one with the red top." I stated, pointing it out. Eric wasn't in his office at the time. He was probably covering my sorry arse at the bar. I sighed and pulled out my change of clothes from a cuppard in his desk. It was a nice long sleeved, tighfitting black sweater dress with red leggings and a pair of boots. It looked casual enough if I kept my hair down. I set it on top of the desk and started to take off my tanktop but stopped after I had passed my stomach having remembered Damon was still in the room. I was so much more casual at the bar than I would be anywhere else. " Um...do you mind turning around ...or...um...not looking?" I asked, my cheeks a bright red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am

"I didn't plan on it!" I told her. The moment she had started to pull on her tank top I had turned around. Honestly, I had kind of figured she was going to change in the bathroom since she was definitely the private kind of girl. I knelt next to the wine cooler and pulled out the one she had described. This was the good stuff.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I sighed and smiled. I would've died if he was looking. I quickl slipped on the sweater dress, kinda ninja danced my way into the leggings and I was set. I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and walked over to Damon, my boots making a little tinkling sound since there were small chains hanging from the sides. " Find it?" I asked, smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 am

"Uh, yeah, I think so," I muttered turning around and holding it out to her. "This one right?" I asked curiously before I noticed what she was wearing. It somehow managed to have a very sexual appeal though she probably didn't know it. "That's a nice outfit..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:27 pm

I nodded my head and leaned forward slightly so I could see the lable. Mom was very picky about where she got her wine from. This one was from italy so it should be fine. I blushed slightly at the compiment. " Thanks. Nana picked it out for me as a christmas present. Said somethin 'bout making my curves standout." I said, shrugging at the end.

~How'd the paper go?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 pm

"I should thank her..." I said stupidly staring at her. Snap out of it! "I mean, your nana was right, you look very nice." I tried to cover. Clearing my throat I started to walk towards the door. "Were they planning on coming here or were you going to meet them somewhere?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:44 pm

I blushed slightly as a smile played across my lips. I didn't exactly mind him looking at me. It actually kind of pleased me. I snapped back into reality with his last question. " Oh yeah! We gotta meet 'em at that fancy restaurant. You know the one where they have silver silverwear and the waiters dont look you up and down?" I rambled as I took his hand and led him out of the bar. I waved by to Eric who just rolled his eyes and smirked.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:29 pm

~The teacher read mine out loud to the class and said she was very impressed considering I am been sick! I am so proud!!!

I laughed. "Very descriptive! I doubt it's solid silver though. People would be taking them left and right..." I said trying to keep the conversation from my previous embarrassment.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

I chuckled and nodded my head. " You'd be surprised." I mumbled. I blushed slightly noticing some of the waitresses on break stare at Damon. If possible they looked even sluttier today than I thought possible. I sighed and finally managed to get out the door. The small crowd around my Harley had dispersed and now there were only afew people out in the street. I walked over to my Harley and swung my leg over so I was sitting on it. I patted the spot behind me and smiled up at Damon. The only way we were gonna maki it in time was by going on motorcycle right now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 pm

"No thank you! Just give me the address please. I'll call my own taxi service..." The one thing I absolutely refused to compromise on in this life were motorized vehicles. They scared the Hades out of me. My plane trip here was the first and only time I had ever been on anything of the likes and I refused to do it ever again. Call me old fashioned, I don't care. Call me a freak, well, I might punch you. Point is, I absolutely would not be getting on her motorcycle.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

I sighed and frowned slightly. I looked up at him with Bambi eyes and let my bottom lip push out a little. " Please Damon. My mom will hate you if you're late and I don't want her to hate you." I pleaded, trying to pass through my point but still being all bambi eyed.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 pm

"Don't look at me like that Carla!" I warned turning red from anger. "Damn it! Just give me the f*cking address! I swear on the river styx that I will get there only moments after you!" I was going to have to call in a major favor for this one. I hadn't planned to use it until my life depended on it but she gave me that look! I wanted to fall to my knees and give her the world when she looked at me like that. I had planned on using a skeleton horse, they were really fast. But apparently that wasn't good enough for her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

I sighed and got of the bike. I kissed him quick and shoved the paper with the adress into his pocket.." Ask for table trois." I mumbled and with that I hoped on my bike ,started it, and headed off to the restaurant. I blew him a kiss before hitting the gas and really getting some speed.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 pm

"Hecate!" I yelled. "Hecate! Get your f*cking arse over here, I need your help!" That certainly got her attention. She appeared in front of me and I handed her the paper. "Get me here and half your debt will be paid off." She looked at it for a moment. "What the Hades is so important that you can't just make the half hour jog? Not even worth my time!" I frowned and my eyes softened. "Please! It's really important!" Hecate rolled her eyes. "It's a gift for an old friend. This isn't enough to pay off a smidgen of my debt." With that I appeared outside the restaurant. "Thanks, old friend." I said quietly before walking in. Who ever would have thought the goddess of magic would be the most fair?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

After kicking full speed and nearly running over an old lady I jumped off my bike and threw the keys at a valé guy befor quickly walking in. My hair now had that windy air blown look and I was trying my hardest to smooth it out." Damon,love!" I called, smiling brightly and waving him over to where I stood with a very dignified looking waitor. I was just about to get to the table and whatnot.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 pm

I stood from the table the steward had directed me to and walked to her. "I told you I could get here, maybe you should try trusting me!" I kissed her cheek before running my hands through her hair and smoothing it out so it looked a bit less... wild. "You look perfect. Crys texted and said they are on their way now." I told her

~Hope that's ok, I can change it if ya want
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 pm

I blushed slightly and sighed. I was tempted to ask how he had gotten here so fast but I decided against it. He'd tell me if he wanted to. I sighed and sat back in my seat. The adrenaline had worn off so know I was a little tired. " Hey Damon, guess whos pregnant." I said, grinning brightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 pm

"Carla you're...? What the f*ck! You just swore to me that you and Godfrey weren't screwing around and now you say you are pregnant? I know that b*stard isn't mine! What is wrong with you, Carla Macintosh! You are sick!" I went off assuming she was talking about herself. That was almost always the opening line to "I'm having a baby!" At least it had always been Clarice's
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am

I just stared at him for a couple seconds before getting what I did wrong.Yeah it does sound like I was talking about me. I sighed and placed my hand over his." Crys is pregnant. And I'm not screwing around with Braxton. I don't brake promises no matter how difficult it is to keep them." I stated, my eyes loking directly into his.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:09 am

I turned bright red. "Oh... uh, sorry! I guess that would explain her even shorter temper than usual. Wait. It's difficult to keep the promise not to be screwing around with Braxton? Well, isn't that just lovely!" I said sarcastically. That really hit a nerve. Hard. I felt like she had punched me in the gut or kneed me in the groin. Shock and betrayal.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 am

Ì chuckled and rolled my eyes when he mentioned Crys behavior. That was actually just her normal behavior. I frowned once he mentioned Brax. " No it isn't hard to keep that promise. I barely see him anymore." I said, sighing. Braxton was my best freind and it killed me inside to know I was being a bad freind.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:07 am

I sighed, dropping it. "Okay..." I muttered before looking up when the door was opened. Here came her mother. Crap! I was so not ready for this! I stood up as was polite, waiting for them to make their way back here. We were pretty far back in the restaurant. Why hadn't I brought something nicer to wear? I looked like a punk just off the streets. Not a good first impression...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next