Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love?(Alexa)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Love?(Alexa) Empty Love?(Alexa)

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

" Ew." I muttered as a snowflake landed on my sketchbook. I was currently deciding whether or not to add strobe lights to the new fish tank I was desining for Dorthy since I was getting a couple of crabs from my aunt for my Birthday. I sighed and stood up, streching upward. I was wearing baggy jeans and my Favoreite Greenday T-shirt with the bloddy grenade on the front. I never really had to wear warm clothes since I was just naturally warm.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Love?(Alexa) Empty Re: Love?(Alexa)

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I stuck up behind Carla and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "Guess who?" I whispered in her ear. Of course she would know who it was. That was obvious, but it was one of those cutesy things boyfriends said. She wasn't really that type but he hadn't ever dated anyone like her and he really had no clue what to do.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:50 pm

"Daniel? James? Gabriel!?" I said, jokingly.I was glad he was here. I chuckled and turned around, smiling slightly." Hi your highness.How are ya?" I asked before kissing him softly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:19 pm

I turned my face away so she couldn't kiss me. "What are these other boys you speak of? Am I going to have to start fights to win you now?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 pm

I chuckled and slung my arms over his shoulders." Nah.You'd probably win if there were anyways." I said, grinning. Today was one of those good days.That and I'd fixed a couple swords earlier and that always helped.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 pm

"Thanks for the confidence," I said laughing. "Today's a good day then?" I asked curiously. She seemed to be in a good, fairly confident mood. Most would have considered her totally ordinary and nothing special, but to me she had a certain beauty. Not mainstream beauty and not just skin deep. She was beautiful inside and out, though she tried to hide it for some strange reason
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 pm

I kissed him and grinned." Yep." I mumbled. I frowned, noticing a snowflake land on my shoulder.I sighed and looked up at him." Do you think I should add strobe lights to a fishtank?" I asked nonchalantly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:26 pm

"That's not a good idea. Strobe lights are proven to induce migraines and if you got a migraine you might not want me around," I rationalized selfishly. What's the point of putting strobe lights in a fish tank. Just cause she could probably. Stupid snow. How irritating!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

I laughed.Migranes? Really?I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.He looked good today.Hell he always looked good.Nana had said that men who looked good all the time were dangerous. I had stopped listening at that point but what she said had really stuck with me."What've you been up to Love?" I asked,smiling whimsically.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 pm

I ran a hand through her hair as she rested her head on my shoulder. I hadn't tried to hard with my appearance today, just washed my face. I had thrown on a leather jacket over my blue v neck. "Not much recently... been working on my gifts and talking to the kids, nothing really," I told her with a sigh. She had called me love. I didn't know she did the whole pet names deal. Why 'love'? Crap. That could be really bad. "And you, sugar?" I asked curiously.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:16 am

I shrugged and kissed his neck." The usual.Fixing things, ninjaing my way around preppy girls, gambling." I said, grinning sarcastically.I looked up at him through my eyelashes and blushed slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 am

"Oh good! Well, if that's all..." I said chuckling as she kissed my neck and looked up at me. I was suddenly breathless. She was so beautiful. "Carla your lips look sore. Here, let me cure you," I told her before bringing her head up to mine, nudging her chin with a finger. I leaned down and kissed her tenderly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:43 am

I blushed an even brighter red but didn't hesitate to kiss back. He seemed to always find some cute excuse to kiss me.I didn't have a problem with that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 pm

I tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling her face closer. I'd known Carla only maybe two weeks but she had me wrapped around her finger already. I was falling really hard. Damn. This wasn't ever supposed to happen again. I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers. "You are so beautiful, sugar," i told her kissing her nose.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:19 pm

I chuckled and kissed him softly." Your not so bad yourself."I said jokingly.I blushed a bright red and looked down.I just got the weirdest feeling in my chest...Dammit.He's gonna hate me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 pm

"Well, thanks, Carls. Today isn't exactly my best day though. Too lazy to do anything," I told her smiling. I kissed her again, pushing my tongue gently into her mouth, deepening the kiss. She took my breath away over and over again. Tenderly, I kissed her lips once more, briefly. I didn't know what to say. Anything I said would just ruin the moment. And, damn, it sure was a good moment!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:48 pm

I kissed back, ignoring the weird feeling in my chest. I was hopping it was the bacon I had for chilly and not something...else.I looked up at him and smiled.And then I said the three words that I was hoping I wouldn't say for atleast a while longer." I love you."
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:00 pm

My hand that l had ran threw her hair froze. What did she say? What was I supposed to say? Crap. I was getting what I wanted and frankly, I wasn't sure I liked it. I was starting to feel awful. I had totally played her at first and now she loved me and what was I supposed to say? Damn in all!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:04 pm

I froze and looked down.Now you've done it."I'm sorry." I stuttered out.I took in a shaky breath and ran,not to anywhere in particular.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:18 pm

"No, Carla!" I called after her. Crap! I was so stupid. Should i follow her? No, that might make it even worse

I walked towards the lake absently. Training was over for today and I had absolutely nothing to do. I was looking down and ran into someone. I looked up to see it was Carla and she looked about ready to cry. "Hey Carla, what's wrong?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm

I mentally facepalmed and looked up.It was just like me to run into someone.I gasped and blushed a bright red.Braxton."Uh um well..."I stuttered out. I sank to my knees and burried my face in my hands." I'm so sorry." I whispered to no one in particular.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:57 pm

I sat down next to her. "For what? It's no problem. Carla, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked, concerned for her. That idiot Damon probably teased her or made her feel like crap. Word had gotten around that he was dating her. A whole lot of the girls at camp, especially Aphrodite girls, were pissed off and jealous. I really didn't like it. Not one bit. She deserved better. He is a good for nothing jerk. Why he is here was beyond me.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:03 pm

I looked up at him through small holes in my fingers."I said something I shouldn't have.He probably hates me now." I said,burying my hand in my face again. Oh gods why did Brax of all people have to see me like this?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

"What did you say? He's a jerk and he just uses everyone, Carla! You can do much better than him. You don't need him, Carla," I told her, upset by how upset she was.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:32 pm

I sighed and hugged my knees. I looked up at Braxton and sighed. He was so kind and I didn't deserve it. "Sadly enough I think I do." I whispered.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next