Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love?(Alexa)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Love?(Alexa) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love?(Alexa)

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 am

I blushed and looked down.Not that good an idea since all it did was make notice his hand.I blushed an even brighter red and looked up at the sky like he was."I've only been on a plane once.Almost got arrested in customs when they found my lighter."I said,resting my head on his shoulder.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 am

I was glad for the distraction, it was much needed. My thoughts weren't exactly the cleanest... "Really? Huh... I've been on a few planes. The ground is much more comfortable for me. Zeus doesn't exactly like me in his domain," I explained casually. It was nice to just lay there and talk casually with her. I didn't get to do that much
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 am

I sighed and kissed his neck.I wasn't really thinking so deeply on my physicall actions when I was around him."Maybe thats why Brax doesn't like you." I said nonchalantly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:01 am

I moaned slightly when she kissed my neck. Damn it! Why did she keep doing this? Her mention of Braxton brought me back down from the clouds though. Sitting up, I looked down at her.
"Braxton Godfrey doesn't like me because I am a sexier, more confident, charismatic version of himself. Sure there's the whole Zeus/Hades thing but it's a whole lot more than that. And he doesn't like me because he knows I could have any girl but I wanted you. He used to have a crush on you so he doesn't like that your mine now," I told her matter of factly, "He doesn't believe I am capable of being nice."
I sighed and laid back down with her, glad there was no one around to make me take my focus away from her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 am

~Made me laughXDBrax having a crush on Carla was a nice touch;)

I blushed a bright red and sighed.Well atleast he wasn't making stuff up." Oh come on Damon.Me and him are freinds.I'm pretty sure I saw him making out with some girl at that club we were at a couple days ago.And you can be a nice guy.You just tend to be a sexy beast instead." I said being completly serious.The lack of people really helped me calm down enough to talk freely.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:20 am

That made me laugh. She was regaining some confidence at least. That was good. I rolled over so I was on top of her though I easily supported my own weight. I pinned her hand above her head with one hand and held myself up with the other. "He at least used to have a crush on you. I could see it in his eyes. Admit it though. I'm the sexiest beast there ever was. And a whole lot sexier than the Godfrey boy. If you don't... well, bad things are going to happen that your mother wouldn't appreciate," I whispered the last part seductively in her ear before kissing her jaw and waiting for her response
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:35 am

I blushed and bit my lip.He was good. "Try me."I mumbled, blushing slightly.If Nana could see me now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:59 am

I groaned mentally. Should have known she would test me. I hadn't really thought of anything to make good on my threat with. What's something a mother wouldn't appreciate? Well, I could think of a lot of things but none were quite appropriate for right now. Letting go of her hands briefly, I took off my shirt and tossed it casually to the side. My abs were pretty rock solid and sexy as I had been told multiple times. A whole lot better than what Braxton had. Carla hadn't seen me with my shirt off yet. I took her hand and put it on my chest as my other hand started at her waist and went up under her shirt. "Say it or the next thing to go is your shirt and another article of clothing on me..." I whispered kissing her ear and trailing them down to her jaw, teasing her and turning up my charm
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:05 am

I moaned and bit my lip.Gods.And I thought a guy without a shirt on was sexy enough as it was."Your one of the sexiest beast there ever was." I whispered kind of seductively into his ear.I could play this game too.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:11 am

"And..." I said trying to keep a level tone. It was really, really hard. She was fairly good at this game. My hand inched its way up to her chest as I waited, expectantly. I could get jealous really easily and her running to Braxton already had me on edge as it was. I kissed her neck and trailed them slowly down. Why didn't she say I was better than Braxton? Why did she run to him? Was I her second choice? Did she like Braxton better? I tried to banish the thoughts. Impossible!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 am

I moaned again and blushed." And Brax is a puppy while you're a friking puma when it comes to sexy beasts."I whispered into his ear.The things that come to mind once a guy takes his shirt off.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:24 am

I grinned happily. "Oh good! Well, now that that's all cleared up...No need to ruin I good moment," I mumbled the last part before bringing my lips back up to hers. She made me so mad with lust. Oh, the thoughts that came to mind when I had my hand up a beautiful girls shirt... I let go of my restrains I had been so careful with previously and kissed her with an almost animalistic passion
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 am

I chuckled and kissed back, my free hand tangling itself in his hair.I wasn't really sure what he had against Brax but currently I was more interested in what was happening here and now.I gently pushed my tounge into his mouth, deepining the kiss.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:34 am

I let out a moan, unintentionally, and let her take control. Placing my hands on her waist, I rolled over and rolled her on top of me. She was so breath-takingly beautiful and so passionate. How could I have not realized it at first?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:40 am

I smiled into the kiss and slowly pulled away.I kissed his jaw and grinned." How much do you want me?" I whispered into his ear before trailing kisses across his jaw and back to his lips.From what happened last time this was sure to have a fun effect.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:46 am

I closed my eyes and held back a moan of pleasure. She was really teasing me now. Why did I have to be so incredibly weak willed? She was so good at this. "Really, really bad, Carla!" I said clenching my jaw. I had the restraint somewhere in me. I just had to find it. My lips found hers again and I kissed her with a renewed frenzy
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 am

I grinned and kissed him,wrapping my arm around his neck and forcing us closer.He really boosted my confidence and thats something I needed desperately.I turned us both over so he was on top again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:58 am

Oh gods this was going too far... I had to stop before I took things too far. Here wasn't the time, nor the place. I released her mouth and kissed he jaw tenderly. "I have to stop before I take this too far Carla..." I whispered with a sigh. She mattered more to me then other girls. Carla wasn't something I could just tap into when I felt the urge, Carla was special to me. "I love you, Carls," I whispered in her ear. Good. I was getting my control back now
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 am

I blushed a bright red and smiled warmly."I love you too Damon."I said,hugging him.He was handsome, sexy and he smelled really good but most importantly he was mine, and I his.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 am

"It's not fair you know..." I said hugging her as I sat up and set her on my lap. "You drive me absolutely mad and I can't hide it while you sit there cool as a cucumber!" I explained, expecting her to be confused by my statement. I sighed and rested my forehead on the top of hers, perks of being quite a bit taller
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 am

I blushed and raised an eyebrow." What the hell does a cucomber have to do with this?"I asked.I was concerned about the other stuff but seriously.Cucumbers weren't even that cold unless you kept 'em in a freezer.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:16 am

"Is that not the new figure of speech people use in this era to describe one that remains calm or keeps her emotions fairly void to others?" I asked rhetorically. It was more a statement of fact then something requiring her to answer.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 am

I shrugged.I didn't talk to many people so I had less a chance of knowing." Hey.If we were all to turn into animals 'cause of some messed up spell by some Hecate kid what animal would you turn into?"I asked randomly.I liked asking random questions.It kept thing interesting.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 am

I bit my lip, thinking. I had never been asked that question before. "Um...maybe a black maned lion? Ya know, like that one on the lion king, only sexier. What about you?" I asked suddenly curious, glad she was distracting me. It was making regaining my control a whole lot easier.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:47 am

I laughed and shook my head.Only he would say that." Probably deer of some kind."I answered,blushing slightly.I looked up at him through my eyelashes and sighed." The aphrodite girls would probably turn into parakeets or another one of those weird kinda birds.Brax would tturn into a dog of some sort.Maybe a golden retreiver." I stated bluntly.I sometimes kept going with a question if it was a good one.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next