Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ze return of that one chick (Alexa only)

2 posters

Go down

Ze return of that one chick (Alexa only) Empty Ze return of that one chick (Alexa only)

Post by Zeus Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 pm

I walk into the Lake. Hopefully HERE I'd be able to swim in peace! I jump in to the water, as I still had my swim attire on, and start swimming.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Ze return of that one chick (Alexa only) Empty Re: Ze return of that one chick (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 pm

~~~Ok so I'm assuming this is a few days later because Luci would leave immediately if it was the same day, ending the topic XD

I walked down to the lake, a bit frustrated. Too many people at the beach right now and I really wanted peace. As soon as I was close enough, I dived in and allowed the water to drench me even though I was still wearing my white v neck shirt and red shorts over my navy blue bathing suit. I was feeling patriotic today.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Ze return of that one chick (Alexa only) Empty Re: Ze return of that one chick (Alexa only)

Post by Zeus Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 pm

~~~~~Yeah, it is.

I practice my diving when I see the bane of my existence. Oh gods. Not her again! I immediately swim to a hidden-ish part of the lake and pray she didn't see me.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

I had just come up to see Joshua swimming off. Of course he hated me. I wasn't really sure what I thought about him. I didn't want to talk to him really, but it was impolite not to. I started swimming towards where he had gone. "Hello Josh!" I said with a careful smile when I not close enough.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Aww crap. She spotted me. "I'll only come out on one condition! Promise to not be a hag!" I shout.

(XD)

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 pm

That hurt. Really bad! "One definition of a hag is: an ugly, evil-looking, old woman." I said softly, hurt that he would say that about me. He thought I was ugly and evil. I stopped treading water as tears streaked down my face. "I am sorry for making you believe I am a hag," I told him softly

~~~Your opening to make Josh earn her good graces and catch her in a sensitive spot
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I mentally facepalm. "I didn't mean it in that way," I say, sitting next to her and putting my arm around her to comfort her. Talk about moody. She goes from happy, to PO'd, to crying, to gods know what.

(Soz, didn't know you posted)

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:54 pm

I hugged him and cried on his chest for a few minutes until I realized I was supposed to hate him. Why did I have to be so damn emotional? I pulled away and wiped my tears away. On impulse I leaned forward and gave him a soft peck on the lips. It might have had to do with the fact that I was desperate to find a boyfriend because of all the teasing I had received from Adelaide about my celibacy
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:04 am

(WOOT! xD)

I sit there in shock for a second, surprised that she doing this, as we were supposed to be half friend, half enemy, but I get over it within a few seconds. I return the kiss.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Without thinking I deepened the kiss. You hate him! Lucille you are so dumb! He is your enemy! But maybe it wouldn't be so bad being friends with him. Or more... Than Adelaide couldn't tease me my mind was screaming at me. I pulled away, "So... I was thinking maybe I should apologize and give you another chance...? Would that be agreeable?" I asked softly.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:01 pm

"Definitely..." I mutter sheepishly.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Smiling I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He wasn't that bad... And not too hard on the eyes either. I'd seen prettier but he could be worse. I couldn't say anything without fear of the truth though, so i just leaned forward and kissed him again
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm

I smile and deepen the kiss, a bit surprised that my once half enemy is now turning into my girlfriend. After a minute of smooching, I separate and put my arm around her.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm

"Race ya to the other end!" I said suddenly feeling awkward. I dove and swam a bit slow, well for me, to at least give him a slight chance. I had breathing and sight advantages though. I touched the slope as it started to shallow and came up. Suddenly realizing I was still fully clothed I climbed out and pulled off the shirt and shorts. I couldn't absorb the water because of the lack of salt content though. Stupid lake!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I chase after her and dive in. After getting in, I begin to swim to the other side, trying to beat Luci. Stupid advantage. Eventually, I catch up to her.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down