Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love?(Alexa)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Love?(Alexa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love?(Alexa)

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:45 pm

"Carla, you are better off with out him, I promise. If you go back to him he'll just keep breaking your heart," I told her sighing. Why did she think she needed him so much?

With a sigh, I got up and walked in the direction Carla had took off. What had I done? She would hate me forever now. Was it really so hard for me to say 'I love you'? Yes, it was. The only girl besides my moms and kids I had ever said I love you to was Clarice. It was possible to love more than one person, though, right? I saw her sitting on the ground with her head in her hands, Braxton sitting next to her with a hand on her back. Damn it! "Carla..." I said softly as I approached. Braxton stood up and glared at me
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:50 pm

I flinched and looked up.Dammit." I'm sorry." I whispered, burying my face in my hands again. Oh gods it was like today couldn't get worse.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:03 pm

"Thank you, you can leave, Braxton," I said sourly.
"Why don't you leave?" Braxton said shoving me. My blood boiled as I regained my footing. My fist swung around to punch him but he grabbed my fist. Damn. He was stronger than me. I jerked my hand away. Best to just ignore him. I kneeled down next to her and pulled her hands away from her face. "Carla, I'm sorry! Why did you run?" I asked concerned
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:07 pm

I sighed and looked away." I...I'm sorry." I said, biting my lip. I had lost all confidence and now I was just a mess.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Braxton put a hand on my shoulder, about to lift me up or something... I don't know and I really didn't care. Why wouldn't he just bug off? "I told you to get out of here!" I said ripping his hand off of me. I stood and shoved him, punching him in the gut. He keeled over, coughing as he clutched his stomach.
"Back off, Godfrey! Go annoy someone else!" I said in a threatening tone. Braxton looked at Carla as he stood, then back at me, then to Carla. The boy stalked off much to my pleasure. I sat back down next to her. "Carla, what are you sorry for? Don't be sorry! You didn't do anything. I just... I'm sorry, I screwed up! You scared me when you said that. The last time I heard anyone say that honestly was Clarice. Please don't be mad with me! I'm so sorry, sugar," I told her, my eyes soft. Damn it! Why did I have to screw up?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:47 pm

I flopped down and the snow and stayed quiet for a while. Today had become a bad day. If I had to put a number on it I would be at Confidence=0%.Fear of rejection=78%.Need for a teddy bear and chocolate=22%.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Damn it! She wasn't responding. This was very bad. "Carla..." I whispered laying down next to her. What was I supposed to say now? The truth? That would have to work. "Carla, darling, look at me please! When you said you loved me I kind of freaked out because the only other woman who ever said that was Clarice. Carla, I love you! I have fallen so hard for you that it scares me. Please, love, don't be mad at me," I said desperately, looking at her.
What could I do to make this better? What did girls like when they were upset? Well, there was chocolate. That never failed. And there was ice cream. But that had a whole lot of fat in it. Girls always seemed to have teddy bears when they were upset too. What else? Hugs, girlfriends, a sleepover... Those were all common fixes too. I had chocolate and ice cream and a teddy bear back at my cabin for emergencies. Maybe I should go get her something. I just wanted her to smile
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 pm

I sat up slowly,keepind my eyes hidden behind my bangs.I took in a deep breath and looked over to Damon.I blushed and smiled timidly.There was that weird feeling in my chest again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:16 pm

I raised an eyebrow, at a total loss for words. What to say...what to say? She looked so beautiful but I could tell she was a mess emotionally
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:26 pm

I sighed and flopped down next to him."Thank you."I whispered,looking at him through my bangs.I wiggled closer to him and took his hand.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:29 pm

My brow furrowed slightly. "For what?" I asked slipping an arm under her head. I sat up slightly and propped myself on my elbow. Leaning over, I kissed her lips swiftly.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:46 pm

I blushed and shrugged." I dunno.I'm a nervous wreck.Thats all I got."I mumbled.I sighed and kissed him softly.I didn't want him to worry about me.That was my job.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 pm

"I don't mind, Carla. It's my fault! As long as you are okay then so am I. Do you want anything? Chocolate? Hug? Ice cream?" I asked still concerned about her well being. I would probably be on edge, concerned for her the next few days. It was just my personality.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 pm

I smiled and cuddled up to him.Knowing him he woasn't gonna let this go for a while."Just you is good enough." I said,blushing and looking up at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:04 pm

That answer made me beam with pride. I hugged her close to me, kissing her nose. "So, anything new happen since I saw you yesterday morning?" I asked making conversation. This was probably the longest real relationship I had maintained in this life. And it was certainly the slowest paced one. It bugged me every now and then but I respected and cared for her and I wanted her to be happy and comfortable with me.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:13 pm

I smiled and put my fourhead against him."Not really.I called home.My mom was at work so I talked to Nana.She asked me if I had a boyfreind yet and when I said yes I could hear everyone in the restaurant clapping." I said, blushing furiously.I needed to keep talking; to stay animated.I shivered slightly, feeling a cold wind.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:31 pm

I laughed at her words. "Glad I could please your nana, then," I told her shaking my head. "You shouldn't need a boyfriend to make your nana proud. You are amazing anyways," I told her happily. I watched her shiver and sat up, taking off my warm leather jacket. It smelled faintly of my Attitude Extreme cologne by Giorgio Armani. Laugh all you want but the stuff works when you know just how much and when to use it.
"Here, Carla, I don't want you catching a cold or something," I said handing it to her. I was used to the cold, it didn't bug me much.

OOC: Got the cologne from my boyfriend XD He swears by it and it smells heavenly! Also very expensive...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:41 pm

~XDLawl my guy just uses Axe.

I slipped on the leather jacket and smiled.It was nice and warm.Out of impulse I sniffed one of the sleeves." Gods, even your scent is irrisistable."I said,floping down on the snow again.Nana was gonna simp,y die if she ever met Damon.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

"Well thanks! That's good to know 'cause I spend a whole lotta dough on that," I told her honestly with a laugh. It simply attracted girls like flies. If she had said she didn't like it I probably would have thrown it out. She was really good at boosting my ego without even realizing it. The fact that she had wanted me with such minimal work on my part was a big confidence boost. I wanted her to feel as great around me as I did when with her. "So, do you think they'd like me? Your family, I mean... If I was in a good mood that is. No one likes me when I'm in a bad mood," I asked, my eyes full of curiosity. I was never in a true bad mood with her around though. She had yet to experience the wrath of my temper
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 am

I laughed and nodded my head."My Nana would eat you alive.My mom would probably make you go through the third degree and do the shark test.The boys who hang out at the beach would probably question you to no end."I said sighing.I kissed him softly and smiled.Maybe he would last the shark test.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am

"The shark test?" I asked curiously. What was the shark test? But then she kissed me again and it didn't really matter. I kissed her nose and her cheek and all along her jaw, caught up in the moment. She was such a distraction to me!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:49 am

I chuckled and grinned."The shark test is when my mom has any boy who shows an interest in me has to jump into the ocean in proven shark infeasted waters at night for an hour.Good luck."I said,grinning and being completly serious.I doubted he would meet my mom for a while though.She didn't leave Hawaii unless it was for work wich didn't happen always.I sighed and kissed him, tangling my hand in his hair.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 am

"Uh huh..." I mumbled before her lips met mine, once again. Damn, she was so good! Took my breath away every time. "I'd jump in shark infested waters for you..." I muttered in her ear. Kind of made me nervous that her mother would actually do that but I knew my father probably wouldn't let anything happen to me. He wanted me to achieve Isle of the Blessed and that wasn't exactly heroic enough
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 am

I blushed and smiled." Well don't worry.You'll probably get to see me in a bathing suit before that happens."I whispered into his ear.Oh damn.How was he gonna respond to me in a bathing suit.Only one way to find out.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:25 am

My face heated for some, unknown reason. What the hell? I never turned red! The idea of her in a bathing suit was exciting and appealing. Her slightly seductive whisper made me shiver. Crap! This girl had me all bent out of shape now. "Sounds perfectly good to me," I told her, brushing the hair out of her face, gently. My other hand started to wander dangerously upwards from her waist. Ugh! I needed to control myself around her. She drove me crazy. My hands dropped to my sides and I looked up at the sky
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next