Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 11 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 am

Phillipe chuckled and rolled his eyes. " Don't you find it a bit degrading that you're chasing after a girl who-" He didn't get to finish his sentence. I'd steped forward and slapped him pretty damn hard before he could anyways. Phillipe just laughed and snapped his fingers, causing a couple more Hellhounds to enter the clearing. They were a hell of a lot bigger and they didn't look nearly as nice as the one looking at Damon. It was a possibility Damon might call 'em down being a son of Hades after all. But these were trained hounds. They didn't exactly wait for their target to pul out a cookie. " Just tell me." I growled, crossing my hands over my chest. He smirked wikedly, then snaked his hand aroud my waist causing me to blush." You're to attend the next Montero Ball. You know he doesn't like to be kept waiting."He whispered into my ear with a very petronizing voice. And with that. I stood there frozen, right on the brink of either killing Phillipe or just breacking down an crying.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 11 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:18 am

I guess it was pretty obvious I want to kill him because Braxton grabbed my arm and jerked me back a step, a patronizing look. I brushed him off and muttered, "I am fine!"
He raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes. Taking a slow steady breath, I made sure I was calm before saying. "Message received." I took Carla's hand and pulled her closer to me. After wrapping an arm around her middle I pulled her out of the boy's arms and into mine. As soon as this was over I planned to tell her how proud I was that she held her one. It had made me smile when she slapped him. But I was also getting more and more irritated by this whole thing. It would make it so much easier if I knew everything. I hadn't earned her trust enough
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:29 pm

I smiled at Damon apreciatively once I was in his arms. Phillipe almost made me feel as uncomfortable as Gabriel. Phillipe chuckled and rolled his eyes. " Well Babe? You don't have a choice but it's best to know if you'll go willingly." he said, smiring mischeviously. I frowned slightly and crossed my arms over my chest. " Who's gonna make me? Damion isn't out of the hospital yet." I said bluntly. Damian, the head hitman and younger brother of Gabriel. He wasn't half bad but he worked for Gabriel, instantly making him an enemy. Phillippe just laughed. " No, he isn't. But Carlos is out of jail." he said in an amused tone. With that I froze, my eyes wide in fear. Carlos. Shiz.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:37 pm

This time it was I who held Braxton back. Literally. The man had pulled out two knives and was about to rip Phillipe to shreds. "Seriously, man! Subtlety! You think I have a temper," I gave him a look that meant, Attacking is not happening. Not tonight. Apparently this Carlos guy wasn't exactly the best news in the world. Of course, I would not know that

~~ Running low on inspiration... ~~
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:33 pm

I sighed and lowered my head. I glanced over to Brax and smiled weakly. I turned and looked up at Phillipe. He still had that amused look on his face which ticked me off even more. " S-so? Carlos c-can't do anything a-again." I murmered in a shaky voice. Instinctively, I got closer to Damon, needing to feel some comfort. Carlos was almost as ba as Gabrielle. He also scared me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I wrapped my arm tighter around her for support, despite being rather upset with the whole being it the dark. I leaned down and kissed her neck, letting her know I was there for her. It was kind of our thing. She always kissed my neck when I was upset and I kissed hers when she was. It kind of irritated me that this subject made her so nervous. Why couldn't this end?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:31 pm

I calmed some after Damon kissed me. It always seemed to calm me down. Kind of like Braxs hugs.Phillipe just laughed and shook his head. That's all he ever seemed to do. Smirk and laugh and be a pervert. For a sun of Thantos he was awfully bubbly. " It's at eight. I suggest you come alone. Gabriel might get jelouse." he said, smirking as usual. And thats when I snapped. I let out a very low growl and my eyes shot daggers at Phillipe. I stepped forward and punched him hard in the jaw. I was feling preety good about it. Of course that was until he punched me in the gut.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 pm

I smirked a bit when she punched him. She was getting so confident. I loved it. But moments later I watched as he reciprocated. I wasn't fast enough. I wasn't fast enough to pull her back. "You god damned motherf*cking *ss!" I growled pulling her back behind me.
I took a step forward, senses heightening automatically. My rage heightened everything do to Lyssa blood. If I was feeling pure rage then I would be able to fight on for hours, noticing every detail, until my rage burned out. But I was also feeling concern for my Carla. That was a bad combination. It dulled the senses and clouded things a bit.
Braxton had his sword free and stood next to me, blocking any direct path to Carla. That was our priority. To protect her. I had to calm down. She needed to get back to camp. Fighting tonight would be very bad. I was already worn out emotionally and mentally. Too bad I didn't have my gun anymore...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:05 pm

I growled and wiped a small trikle of blood tha was coming out the side of my mouth. Phillipe was frowning for once and his fists were clenched.I looked around and noticed the grop of Hellhounds had doubled and they were inching toward us as the seconds passed. I sighed and looked over to Damon and Brax. Neither of them looked like a happy camper. " I think I'll test out your little saviors Nena. I'm sure Gabriel would aprove. He'll have them killed soon enough anyways." said Phillipe, that infuriaing smirk coming back to his face. He snapped his fingers and the Hellhound started snarling. I stared after him, wide eyed. He was right, Gabriel would try to kill them. But I didn't want to believe him. Phillipe turned and started walking away with barely a glance at the other boys. " You can tell Gabriel to shove his snooty ego up his arse!" I growled after him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 pm

With a wave of my hand a good half of them were gone. I sent them to tartarus. That was all my strength and concentration would allow though. I set my thumb on the obsidian in the hilt and it grew to three times it's previous size. it pissed me off beyond belief that anyone could be such a prat. Zero respect for females.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

I stood up a bit straighter and backed up so I was covering Damon and Braxs back. The closest Hellhound was a good seven feet from Brax and the second closest was 6 feet from Damon. Their were about 7 left after Damon sent away half. " I'm really sorry about this." I murmered, nervously fiddling with my lighter by flicking it on and off. This was my fault. I was the one with mobsters after her. I had never wanted either of them dragged into this and know they were. This sucked.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:28 pm

"Don't apologize!" Braxton and I snapped at precisely the same time, easing the tension a bit. We both chuckled a bit and took on relaxed postures. Looks like we were thinking the same tactics. We were facing away from eachother now and he elbowed me. We both lunged and I caught the hound off guard, burying my sword in it's shoulder and absorbing it's essence. The three closest to me back away a bit. Stygian Iron. No monster liked that, ever. It meant a permanent end. I didn't see how Braxton did but I heard a whimper than a gurgled cry so i figured he did pretty well too

~~ Fight scenes aren't my specialty if you can't tell ~~
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 pm

~lol. Thas ok. Just dun loose count and it's fine XD~

" I'll apologize whenever I damn fee like it." I muttered. But I still couldn't help but smile when they both talked at the same time. I chuckled and pulled out my dagger which had been strapped to my upper theigh and nicely concealed by my dress. I rushed the Hellhound closest to me and jumped up, lodging my dagger in its neck as I came down.Quick and hopefully painless. I whirled around only to face another one much bigger than the last. I sighed and set to work, circling the Hellhound and looking for an opening.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Braxton killed another, again, not sure how. I wasn't watching. I did see Carla kill one out of the corner of my eye. Alright, four down, three more to go. I took a deep breath and waved my hand, banishing another to tartarus though it was using up my strength fairly quickly. It was the largest though and it seemed dead set on attacking me. The last one, besides the one Carla was taking care of was the small one from earlier. I could tell now that it was a pup. It looked at me with big, scared eyes and my will power crumbled.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 pm

I stepped forward in a flash, my dagger connectin g with the bottom of the Hellhounds neck. That was usually the best and fastest way to kill them. I sighed and looked over to Damon and Brax. I raised my dress and slipped the dagger back in place before walking over to Damon and the left over Hellhound. " Well I haven't seen you before. Did the meanie pick you recently?" I asked the hellhound, crouching slightly and placing a hand on it's head. It yipped and I smiled. Why, you may ask, am I so reindly with the hellhound? I was good with dogs. Didn't know why since I had never had one but still. The Hellhound did seem newer than the other ones. Phillipe usually put them in his little pack while they were atleast older and I'd seen most of them. This one didn't seem to ring a bell. I was sure it wouldn't hurt me either. I just figured I was on some 'Do not touch' list from the Sharkboys. It whined slightly and turned its head to look at Damon again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 pm

With a sigh I put my knife away and walked to the hound, my hand outstretched for it to sniff me. It seemed to relax a whole lot once my knife was gone and it recognized me as a son of Hades. I scratched under it's chin, wondering what to do with it. I guess I could take it back to the underworld... They always got so lonely down there though. Very few would ever play with them. My father didn't have time and Persephone found them repulsive as a general rule.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 pm

The Hellhound barked and then gave a big lick to Damond hand. I chuckled and pattted the top of the Hellhounds head.She was actually really freindly. It ticked me off that she had been around Phillipe at such a young age. He didn't treat his dogs to belly rubs or treats if he managed to get them to be so tough.With my mind made up I got closer to the hellhound. " Can we keep her?" I asked, kneeling down next to the hellhound and wrappping my arms around its neck while I gave Brax and Damon Bambi eyes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm

I had been about to send the hound back to the underworld when Carla gave me that look and asked to keep it. From behind me I heard Braxton immediately respond with. "Gods no! That thing is from the underworld!" The way he said 'underworld' made it sound like the worst imaginable place and, quite frankly, that pissed me off. But I decided not to say anything. "Carla, love, I really don't think that is the best idea... It might cause some issues with the Camp and you don't know it's temperament."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:37 pm

" Yeah well Ashleigh was from Kronos and you didn't mind keeping her." I retorted to Brax, frowning slightly. In truth, I hadn't been okay with him dating her. Not even in the slightest. I wasn't exactly sure why though. I mean, Brax wasn't mine. I sighed and looked over to Damon. " But if we send her back she'll just end up with Phillipe again. And look at her. If she had a bad temper she would've bitten me by now." I said, resting my head on top of the hellhounds, Bambi eyes still on me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

I could feel Braxton's anger and couldn't help but chuckle. She was so right about that. "She's different..." he mumbled.
I couldn't help my retort, "Well, obviously not that much cause she still joined the titan army!"
Turning back to Carla, I sighed. The eyes were really, really hard to resist. "And I thought you had Braxton wrapped around your finger..." I mumbled, mostly to myself. To her I said, "Alright, a week test period and she sleeps with me tonight at least!" It was a compromise. She got her hound, possibly, and I got to make sure it was safe enough for her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at what they both said. I'd heard that excuse before. But of course he must be pretty sick of it by now. On the other hand he was always hassling me about Damon so this was just due justice. I smiled brightly and gave the hellhound a gentle squueze. " Thank you love." I said to Damon, smiling sweetly at him. I let go of the hellhound and she looked at us a bit confused. " You're gonna stay with us ok? Not Phillipe. Me, Braxton, and Damon." I said in a gentle tone, pointing to each person when I said there name. She seemed to understand and gave a bark of aproval. I chuckled as she wandered over to Damon and started nuzzling his leg with her head.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 pm

It definitely pleased me when she called me 'love' in front of Braxton. Even better that it seemed to irritate him "Anyways, I'm on duty so I have to get back... Here's for your jaw, Carla," he said handing her a very small ambrosia square before kissing her cheek and walking away. I knew that was for me. It was possessive.
Reaching down, I pet the hell hound. Ok so maybe it was really sweet. And maybe I didn't say yes entirely for her... It'd been a while since I'd had a dog. "We should start getting back."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 pm

I smiled at Brax and blushed slightly after he kissed my cheek. Sure I was used to him doing so but not that kind of kiss. This was a maroe 'Mine' kind of kiss. Not the usual ' Best Freind' kind of kiss. I popped the ambroisa square in my mouth and nodded. Curfwew seemed like forever ago. I grinned seeming him pet her. " So what should we name her?" I asked, cocking my head slightly to the side. My jaw had already started to feel better and my gut was good too.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm

My face turned to an expression of displeasure at her words. "That really isn't the best idea... I think you should give it at least a few days first," I tried to explain in a way that didn't sound too harsh. I wasn't sure whether or not it was safe to keep it yet and naming pets meant attachment. That would be bad. "Alright, we need to get to camp now..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:03 pm

I sighed and nodded my head. I got where he was coming from. It made sense and I didn't really mind. " I hope Crys remembered to feed Dorthy before she left for her apartment." I murmered once we were on our way to camp. I'd started to see less and less of Crys but that just meant we texted more. She was my best femal freind. It was nearly imposible to keep us apart. I sighed and tied my hear up, feeling way to warm for my liking.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next