Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 12 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:12 pm

"Dorthy?" I asked, not quite able to recall what or who she spoke of. We got to the border fairly quickly and I knelt down, picking the hound up, despite her size. She wasn't really that big yet. Probably only a few months old. She was roughly the size of an australian shepherd right now but in a few months she would grow quickly to at least twice the size. Once we were safely past the border I kissed Carla's cheek. It was rather irritating that we were on near opposite sides of camp. Anything could happen tonight and I would only find out afterwards. And it would be improper of me to ask her to sleep in my cabin. "Sleep well, love"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 12 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 pm

" My clowlfish." I answered, smiling whimsically. It then ocurred to me that he had never actually been in my room.Sure he had stood in the doorway when I was showing him around but that was about it. I was actually a bit relieved about it. H would probably laugh at all the paintings, sketches, and band posters I had up. He might like the fishtank though. It was more tricked ut than my Harley." Yeah. You-...."I stopped midway realizing something. I was gonna be alone tonight. Brax wouldn't get off his shift till late and Crys was with Kylar. " Too..." I said after snapping back into reality. I smiled weakly at him and loosely crossed my arms over my chest, in a sense trying to warm myself.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:25 pm

I laughed a bit and set the hound back down, confident she would stay. She seemed to like Carla quite a bit. I wrapped my arms around Carla's waist and kissed her forehead. "Are you alright, sugar?" I asked sweetly. I was almost hoping she would ask me to stay with her or something. I wanted to be there, in case, but I couldn't ask. It would be extremely improper.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 pm

I sighed and looked up at Damon, frowning slightly. Sure I was happy for him being all sweet and whatnot but I'd just plunged into a bad mood. " I don't think so..." I murmered, sighing. It was a proven fact I would have nightmares. Brax had eneded up waking up at 2 in the morning to find me crying and looking helpless. Crys too. I sighed again and looked away. I wanted to ask him but I was unsure of weather he would even warm up to the idea. He was a very proper guy when it came down to it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 pm

I sighed and brushed her bangs out of her eyes, unsure of what to do. Maybe I should just ask her... It was concern for a loved one, surely that should be alright. It wasn't like I was asking her to sleep with me. And it wasn't the seventeenth century anymore, no matter how much I wanted it to be. "Carla... maybe," I paused, unsure of how to continue. "What I mean is: maybe it would be best... you could..." I stuttered trying to find the words. Taking a deep breath I just said it all in a rush. "Carla, will you stay in my cabin tonight?" My face was heating quickly though it would be hard to tell in the dark. "Just to-to make sure... that nothing happens, I mean."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 pm

I stared at him fixedly as he talked, ebing kind of clueless to what he was trying to say. My eyes widened and my cheeks turned a bright red once I understood what he meant. I chuckled and nodded my head softly. " Yes, please." I answered in a whisper. The idea of sleeping alone when I had nightmares always scared me. When I was younger I had been by myself a lot at home since mom was always away and Nana spent a lot of nights on the town. Whenever I had a nightmare no one would be there to tell me everything was ok, or to hold me while I cried. I guess I had become a bit spoiled with Brax and Crys but I looked over it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 pm

"Uh... alright," I whispered dumbly, surprised she had actually said yes. I put an arm around her shoulders and led her to the cabin. "I know it isn't exactly the most inviting but its safe here. Nico's room is across from mine. He's a good kid," I said walking in, trying to be of some kind of help. The hound followed on my heels. Once in my room I set the big pillow on the ground for her and got out a pair of pajama bottoms. "I'm going to go change..." I told her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:32 pm

I smiled slightly and blushed. I was still a bit shocked that he had even asked. I was just praying it wouldn't be too awkward. The first time I slep with Brax he kept blushing and muttering random things. I nodded to what he said and sat next to the hellhound and sitting against the edge of his bed. It was only after he had gone to change that I realized I had nothing to change into. I couldn't sleep in the dress, it cost more than my life. And I surely couldn't go in bra and panties. Damon would...well I'm not exactly sure what he would do but it couldn't be something my mother would aproove of. I sighed and kicked off my boots. One thing at a time should do it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm

I walked back into the room in black silk pants, folded clothes in my hand. I set them in the hamper. Don't ask why, its just a quirk, I suppose. Clothes go in the hamper immediately, folded. I looked up and remembered she didn't have pajamas. "Oh... Do you want to borrow something to sleep in? You shouldn't sleep in that dress," I said getting out a pair of warm flannel pants and a red shirt. I handed them to her then sat down in the large red chair in the corner. "I hope you don't mind but I usually read for a bit first... I can read in the dark though." I told her picking up my book.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled up at him. " Thanks. The shirt would've been fine by itself but still." I said, grinning. I wandered into his bathroom and closed the door, quickly stripping and slipping on the shirt and pulling on the flannel pants. I had to work on the strings a little before I managed to keep it around my waist. Sure I could've let it just fall against my hips but that felt...too showy. I walked out a bit nervous, tugging my hair out of its ponytail. I grabbed my clothes and set in on the hamper, not really sure what else to do with it. " Goodnight, love." I murmered to Damon, kissing him on the cheek.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm

"Good night," I told her. My glasses were now perched on my nose and the large book opened to a little past the middle. "Don't hesitate to wake me for any reason, what so ever. I am a very light sleeper so it shouldn't be a problem waking me. Sleep well," I told her. I kissed her forehead before continuing my reading.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm

I blushed and smiled sweetly at Damon. " Thank you love. That...that means a lot to me." I whispered, looking away and blushing a bright red. I knew I would probably wake up at like 3 in the morning, wide eyed and scared to death. But Damon seemed like he could with it. I sighed and crawled into his bed, instantly grabbing a pillow and using it as a makeshift teddy-bear.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I just shrugged, forgetting she couldn't see it, and continued my reading. The book was pretty good. I had read it at least a dozen times but it never ceased to fascinate me. It was a good refresher as well since my copy was in French. I pulled the flannel blanket off the back of the chair and pulled my legs up so I was it a slightly cramped fetal like position. After a few minutes I started to fall asleep trying to finish my passage
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 pm

The bed was comfy as hell and the rom was nice and quiet. My eyes started feeling heavy but something was..diferent.I sighed and sat up slightly. " Damon~ I'm cold~" I whined in a sing song voice. I was pretty out of it when I was sleepy. I wasn't much like myself either though Brax kept reminding me I was adorable in this state.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 pm

I sat up, realizing I had dozed off. I removed my glasses and set them on top of the shelf. "Hmm...? I think I have a few extra blankets. Let me check," I said getting up. I usually slept with only a light blanket at the sheet because my metabolism was a bit fast and I released a lot of heat when I slept. I found a big down blanket and put that over her. "That should help a bit, love. Sorry, I usually get hot when I sleep so I put the thicker blankets away. if you need another i think there is one or two in the hall..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 am

I chuckled and shook my head. I still couldn't get over how sweet he was to me. Sure Gabriel had tried(and failed) to be sweet over the years but Damon had a sort of finess for it. " Nah. I'm good. Thank yas, love."I murmered kissing him on the cheek. I curled up on my side with my makeshift teddy-bear and sighed. "Damon...Do you...m-mind coming with me to the Montero ball thingy? I don't wanna go alone to one of those things again." I asked, my voice barely audible but enough so that I knew he could hear me. I had always hated those balls. I had to go when I was in Hawaii because I would get a formal invitation and they'd send a dress and it would be this big deal and Nana would never let me skip them.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 am

I sat down on the edge of the bed and rested my hot palm on her cheek, brushing slowly with my thumb. Her question brought a smile to my face. "Certainly. I would be honored to accompany you to the ball, miss Macintosh." I told her, pleased she wanted me to. I had planned to go anyways, just in case, but this made it even better.
"Are you sure you are warm enough? Comfortable? Do you need anything?" I asked trying to make sure she was alright for now before I went back to my chair. If she absolutely needed it I could have the hound sleep next to her for warmth but I didn't like animals on my furniture as a general rule. They got hair everywhere and that just irritated me. I refuse to walk around in clothes covered in fur and it takes forever to get it all off.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 pm

I smiled sweetly and sighed in relief. "Thank you love. Oh, you're gonna need a tux.AwwwImma need a dress...If you see me burning a boqeu of flowers and cursing in spanish anytime soon please don't aproach me. My temper tends to flare when I get over the fear." I murmered, lying on my back and staring at the ceiling. When I was in a really bad mood I cussed like a sailor and burned things on impulse. I was one scary bish.
I waved him off and shook my head. " I'm good love. I'm just not used to sleeping in a bed this big." I said, casually throwing my arms to emphasize the size. I was short and I still slept in a bed desighned for 12 year olds.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:04 pm

"Might be hard to believe but I actually do have a suit," I told her laughing softly. I hated the thing. It was too formal for me. But I did have one for those extra special occasions.
"Really? Braxton's taller than me. I would have though..." I started to say before trailing off. Clearing my throat I changed subjects. "Well, sweet dreams," I said bending down and kissing her before walking back to my chair. I put the blanket over my legs and reclined it back as far as possible
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:27 pm

I chuckled and roled my eyes slightly. I actually thought he had like 7 suits hidden somewhere. He just seemed like a classy sort of guy.
I blushed a bright red when he mentioned Brax. Sure he had a big bed but usually there was me and him in it so it didn't feel as big. " Buenas Notched mi amor." I said to Damon, smiling sweetly at him. I felt good all over. I felt really safe when I was around Damon. Just like when I was with Brax. Huh. I guess this is what Crys meant when she said things were complicated.
Soon enough I drifted off into a light sleep, waking up once or twice because of a dream or whatnot but then just lulling back to sleep.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:20 pm

~~ Is this one done then? Not sure what to post for Damon other than him falling asleep XD ~~
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:21 pm

~~ Yeah I geuss it is XD Do you want me to start the topic for after the movie night?~~
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 pm

~~ Yeah that'd be cool! Can you PM me the link? ~~
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 pm

~Sure. Should Carla already be at the hill or should she just be waiking up?~
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Already there cause Damon is going to be late
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next