Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only) Empty The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:07 pm

" C-could I get another hot chocloate,please?" I asked the waiter, blushing slightly and looking up at him through my eyelashes. He responded hastily, his cheeks a bright red before going to get my drink. I sighed and leaned back on my chair, dissapointed. All of today men had been giving me funny looks and stuttering. I guess when Nana said that my outfit was a 'Man pleaser' she wasn't kidding. At the moment I was wearing a tight fitting black low V-neck and a bright red mini skirt that went up to about my mid-theigh. Accompanied with my hair up in a pony tail with a bright red bow and black hightops, a cood deal of me was visible and I wasn't exactly pleased about it. " Where you at?" I texted to both Brax and Damon, growing more impatient by the second.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only) Empty Re: The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm

((God, I love Danny O'Donoghue! Well, and the rest of the band too... but mostly him! He is smexy and has an AMAZING voice!))

My phone buzzed just as I rounded the corner and I flipped it open. Carla, of course, asking where I was. It wasn't like I was late! I was actually on time for once! Gods, that girl sure could get impatient! I shoved it back in my pocket and walked to the cafe. After opening the door for a mother and her daughter I walked in and found Carla easily. Smiling, I walked over and leaned down to kiss her. "Hey, beautiful! You ready?"
~~~
Braxton sighed and texted back, "Sorry, I am going to be slightly late, leaving now!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only) Empty Re: The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:35 pm

I blushed slightly and nodded. I stood up cautiosly, grabbing my bookbag from behind the seat. I carried everything from my sketchbook to my snikers.' Meet us up at the loft ok? Tell the guy in pink 'Bubbles.' I quickly texted Brax.I stuck my phone back into my pocket and looked to Damon again. I smiled slightly and gave a little twirl. " Like my outfit? Nana picked it out as an apology." I said, blushing slightly. I was nervous about what Damon would think. His opinion really mattered to me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 pm

I nodded once, "You look very nice. We should probably be going before we are late. Wait, an apology for what?" I asked curiously. Honestly I was trying not to drool like a dog. She looked gorgeous and she top was certainly showing a good amount of cleavage. My tone was neutral and my face betrayed none of my rakish feelings though. It was the reply of a perfect gentlemen. I took the to-go cup from the waiter and pressed it into her hand before taking her other one and leading her from the cafe. It wouldn't do for her to be late
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I shrugged and followed him outside, drink in hand. " Hermes sprung her with a surprise trip to some beach house and she couldn't say no. So she got herself a replacement. She said it was also an apology to you though I'm not sure how." I said shrugging. I led him across the street to an apartment building. At the very very top was an artists loft and it was used as the shoot sight. " Damon...promise me you'll stay away from the snack bar?" I asked once we were in the elevator. I didn't mean that he shouldn't eat by my question and I made it obvious in my tone of voice. The snackbar was where all the major flirting went on and the girls there would jump him given the chance.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:56 pm

"Uh huh..." I muttered, rolling my eyes. Obviously she didn't get it but I certainly did. More was being revealed than I had seen of her before in normal clothes (in other words, not counting the bathing suit which showed pretty much everything). "I'm guessing your not asking me to stay away because you don't want me eating? Can I ask why?" I asked slyly, not promising her anything. When we got to the building I opened the door for her with a polite smile.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

I blushed and looked down. " Ah...Well...Since no one seems to eat at shoots they hang around the snack bar to flirt and well...their not afraid to jump on guys...and...I don't wa-" I cut myself short and took a big sip of the hot cocoa, burning myself in the process but ignoring it. My face probably gave me away considering I was just about blushing ten different shades of red.
I smiled and entered with a dreamy expression on my face.I loed it when Damon acted all gentle men like and I was gonna stay in the dreamy state for a while. Of coarse until Tara came running toward me with a feral look in her eyes. I quickly grabbed Damons hand and pulled him out of the way, causing Tara to collidw with the wall. " Ay! Lo siento Tara. Too much cofee huh?" I said kneeling next to her and offering her my hand. She smiled weakly and stood up. Tara was about 25, tall, blonde, blue eyed and a good 6inches taller than Damon. She worked as Richards assistant and usually dealt with the models. " Yeah Yeah. Come on. You and Mr. Dark and Handsome have to get up there before Richard thows a fit." she muttered, grabbing my hand and pulling me along, not really waiting for Damon.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 pm

I had started to assure her that I was completely off the market but a rather tall girl came running and I was pulled out of the way. The girl ran in to the wall! People here sure are strange... I followed the girl whose name was Tara and Carla chuckling softly at my new nickname. Today was going to be eventful to say the least. Hopefully Carla wouldn't go into b*tch mode but other girls certainly would be. Suddenly I remembered she had mentioned Nana had sent someone in her place. Probably her mom. Was that why she was apologizing? Because i would have to behave or something with her mother there. Probably. That made sense
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Once we reached the loft Tara knocked loudly on the door impatiantly. Marc, a somewhat short redhead opened the door. I couldn't help but chuckle, seeing what he was wearing A bright pink t-shirt, acid washed white and pink jeans, and white converse made up his outfit. Most of the Pink shoots were secret and whatnot and they always had someone dressed in pink at the door. " Name?" he asked in his grough voice.
" God f*#king dammit Marc we've been working together for more then 2 years and you cant remmber a simple arse name as Tara. God!" and with that she brushed passed the shocked open mouthed Marc, me in tow. I sighed and quickly took hold of Damons hand so he wouldn't get left behind.
After passing a couple of sets and the snack bar she (gently-ish) pushed me into the small line of thin looking girls who looked snooty as hell and were waiting to sign in. Just my luck to crash into one too. I backed up, apologizing non-stop and she looked ready to cuss me out. But thats when she caught sight of my Damon. A very flirty smile came onto her face. " Hello, handsome." she said, winking at him and throwing a lock of her blonde hair over her shoulder.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 pm

I stayed right behind Carla, nodding politely to the abundance of girls who tried flirting. I didn't want to be rude. But I didn't want to be suggestive or anything either. New for me. I stopped behind her and rolled my eyes when she over apologized like always. The girl looked about to curse her out. Not that I would let her get too far. But she seemed to decide otherwise. "Hello, you here for the shoot too?" I asked with a polite nod as if subtly questioning whether or not she was a model while putting my arms loosely around Carla's shoulders from behind.

((Oh god! Taigar's going to have a cow... One of my ex's just sent me a song with 'Perfect for us'. The song? Breakeven by The Script. Which is like my favorite band and he completely just ruined that song for me!!! Yeah... so if I'm not on for the next two days or so you'll know why. My boy has a temper))

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:46 pm

I sighed and nuzzled myself closer to Damon, glad he wasn't going girl crazy. By the looks of it though most of the models now looked man-crazy. "Yes I am. I'm going too be doing the Prom Queen and Aphrodite. What about you?" she asked him with a sickly sweet smile on her face. I was about ready to kick her back to whatever snooty hole she crawled out of but I registered her words before I got the chance. " Prom Queen? Aphrodite? Mind explaining? " I asked a bit huffier than usual. She gave me a once over and sighed. "Thats the theme. Its a shoot for prom dresses and a new line of Greek Mythology styled bathing suits. Didn't anybody tell you?Or did it just slip your mind?"she said, her voice full of fake sweetness, the look she gave me obviously stating she didn't like me. I sighed and mumbled some more apologies, taking one of Damons hands and nuzzling closer to him. I always felt extremely akward at these things. I wasn't as refined or elegant as any of the other girls here. I sighed and took out my phone, quickly texting Brax 'Where you at? We're already inside.'
~That must suck. I still can't listen to Secrets without thinking about my Ex. But then I remmber he,s a complete a hole and I feel better.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm

I was utterly horrified when the model said 'what about you?' and I realized her question was directed at me. Me? A model? It made me shudder to think about it. Girls were models. I was not. "Not a model," I grumbled as a rainy cloud settled above my head and rained on what was meant to be a perfect day with my girl and her mother. Speaking of, where was the woman? "Carla, love, where's your mum? Isn't she here yet? She doesn't exactly strike me as the type to be late!"

~~Doing Brax in third~~

Braxton strode through the doors and pressed the elevator button as his phone beeped. He sighed and opened it, texting back, "On my way up, be there shortly, hun! xoxox"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:50 pm

I looked up at Damon after hearing his grumpy voice. For a guy who was surrounded by models most of the time you'd think he'd warm up to the idea. I turned a bit and kissed him softly, using the 'kiss it better' mind set. Seemed to work with Brax most of the time. I couldn't help but laugh when he asked about my mom. " My mami's on some date with Leo. She's not the replacement. Bra-" I was cut short by my phone starting to very loudly play ' She Wolf' by Shakira. I sighed and quickly turned it off. I really hated my phone sometimes. If I forgot to lock it Bam!, sexy arse song playing from my pocket. 'Ok.Remeber to tell the guy in Pink bubbles... Hey you know that Damons here right?' I quickly texted back, ignoring the 'xoxox's for the moment. I sent the text and looked back up at Damon. " Brax is here instead of Nana." I said, shrugging.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 pm

The rainy cloud over my head started to hale. I rolled my eyes and frowned. I wasn't exactly frowning at her, just my situation. "Of course he is... That's why Nana is apologizing! I thought it was because your mother was going to be here watching me the whole day and I would have to be on my best behavior. But this makes sense too," I muttered darkly, a dark vibe emanating from me as I reflected upon my current situation with much despair. "Glad everyone else is having fun though!" I said sarcastically

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

I sighed and proceded to kiss him softly. Geuss the 'Kiss it better' concept was gonna be used a lot today. " Oh come on. It can't be that bad. Brax is gonna get swarmed by the dress up people to answer questions and you can chill and watch me flaunt my stuff in a very revealing bathing suit. Ok?"I said in a matter of fact tone, smirking slightly. My head snapped up when I heard my name being called. " Aqui!" I called, and the lady at the desk quickly scribbled something on her note pad. " Carlos Bellafonte?!" was the next name called and I froze. I looked around warily and sighed after nobody responded. He just couldn't be here.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 pm

I pulled away when she kissed me again. Why did she keep doing that? As if a kiss would just magically make everything better? She certainly wished.
"It doesn't matter, Carla," I said in a toneless voice as I saw Braxton Godfrey strut into the room, kissing the occasional girl's hand or cheek. The hale in my rainy cloud turned into pieces about twenty times bigger and I wished I hadn't come. It still wasn't too late. Maybe I could fain a headache and leave. I was certainly getting one just by looking at the son of Zeus.
"Hey Carla! Ready to steal the spotlight?" he said overly cheerful as he kissed her cheek in a friendly manner. I still didn't like it though.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 pm

I sighed and rested my forhead against his. "Today'll be fun. I promise. If it isn't a fun day then you can hit Brax below the belt. ok?" I said, trying my very hardest to make him feel better. One thing I'd learned from dating Damon was Brax+Hurt= Happy Damon. Speacking of my best freind the big guy entered like he wned the damn place. Huh. Good ting he didn't hear Carlos name. He'd have gotten as moddy as Damon.I blushed slightly and shook my head after he kissed my cheek and talked. "Last time I did that I almost got arrested remember? No more spotlights. They heat up too fast anyway-...Oh You meant it metaphorically. Yeah sure." I said, smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:37 pm

"I'd rather see you do it..." I mumbled. That would really make my day. To see Carla cause Braxton Godfrey any amount of pain would bring a smile to my face and clear the rainy cloud that had settled over my day. Braxton's laughter at Carla's words made me grumble a bit and pull her closer into my chest. I didn't catch her words, too caught up in being upset that he was even here I made an attempt to listen now. Braxton said, "Yes, let's not repeat that incident, please! You will be a star, I'm positive!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:44 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at Damons words. That was just too funny. " Fine then. Come watch me and Brax train. You like seeing me hot and bothered right?" I whispered into his ear, smirking all the while. I snapped out of my little dream land after Brax spoke again. I blushed slightly and sighed. Brax got so...well emotional at these things. Not like Damon who was all 'Mr, Dark, Handsome and Grumpy' but most simply he had gone Hollywood.
" Girls! Make up! Last names A-M first!" called out a very annoyed Tara, her hair up in a tight ponytail and a frown present on her face. I sighed and looked at noth of them. I guess it was time to get this show on the road. " I'll be in Dressing room 6, ok? You can wait there if you want, love." I said, the last part directed at Damon. I sighed as Tara called again for the Models. I handed (kind of shoved really) Brax my Bag, and quickly kissed Damon before being ushered by interns into the make up room.
One intern staayed behind, clippboard in hand and eyes inspecting every detail of Damon and Braxton. She had gotten orders from Tara to question the two for Carlas wardrobe but she wasn't sure who to ask.Mr. Blonde and Baby face she had seen before but Mr. Dark and Hansome (Tara had pointed him out earlier) looked more like her boyfreind. The intern just sighed and set to work. " So which one of you is gonna be answering the wardrobe questions?" she asked, raising one of her slim eyebrows and staring at the two expectantly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 pm

I grinned before opening my mouth to make a wily remark but she was being called for make up. These stupid things really suck. I sighed and nodded to her statement before attempting to lengthen the kiss but she was almost very literally pulled away from me by an intern. Photo shoots reek! I jerked a thumb in Braxton Godfrey's direction before crossing my arms in a indifferent manner. He nodded and voiced approval, "I'm here to answer questions. He's just here."
"Actually, I do have a purpose, my job is moral support. You lost that title, Godfrey," I said in blasé tone that came out precisely the way I had wanted it to. He scowled, much to my pleasure.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 pm

The intern couldn't help but giggle at the friction of the two. That Carla girl must have a 'fun time' dealing with them. " Alright then Blondy. I need her bra size, dress size, allergies, shoe size, favorite color and which greek god should she do for the shoot." the intern listed of, taking a deep breath at the end. It was always such a hassle asking these questions. She looked up at both of them expectantly. I swear if one of them starts blushing and stuttering someone's gonna get hurt.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Why did she have to pick Braxton Godfrey to answer these questions? Why did she even tell him the answers? That isn't right. He shouldn't know that about her. In my determination not to show how pissed off I actually was, I managed to just tighten my jaw and glare at the wall. Meanwhile, Mr. I-think-I'm-so-great started answering the questions the girl had asked. "She wears a dress size six, shoe size is a seven and a half, and her bra size is a thirty-seven d. Carla is allergic to lemons," he said, seeming to hesitate on the last two questions, as if not sure. I pounced on the chance to show him up and jumped in. "Her favorite colors are red and blue. She would probably do well portraying Hephaestus or Hestia, they are the fire gods right?" I asked pretending I wasn't sure. It would be weird if I started listing off all the gods she would be good to do. "It would match her personality."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm

The intern simply wrote down each answer, smirking slightly all the while. Yep. These guys peobably drove that girl nuts. " Yes they are. But some bimbo already got Heapheastus and we're not doing Hestia." she said, gathering all the info from her clipboard. " We have Hades, Zues, and Hera up for grabs though." she added, handing the paer with the measurments to a passing intern who made a be-line for the dressing room. Things got done quickly around here.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 am

I smiled just a bit at the corners and nodded. "Hades. She matches his personality fairly well," I explained. Braxton scoffed and spoke, much to my displeasure. "My Carla will not be modeling as the god of the dead! That's just insulting. She would simply shine as Zeus!"
My fisted were clenched so hard they were turning white because of his words. "First of all," I said through gritted teeth, "she does not belong to you. Secondly, that is rude and the only reason you said it was to piss me off so if you would like to start something we can go outside, but I will not engage in such carnal behavior near women. Last, Zeus does not ketchup her personality. Please put her down for Hades," I told the woman with an apologetic look
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 am

The intern watched amused at their little fight. It was almost like one of the interns favorite novelas come to life. She quickly wrote down 'Hades-Carla M.' on a piece of paper before handing it to another intern who also made a be-line for the dressing room. The intern sighed slightly as she noticed who had just entered the room. Blonde, tall, gold eyed and muscular. Carlos Bellante. She tsked and texted his arival to Tara. " Blondy, Mr.Dark and handsome, Carlos is gonna be working with Carla for the shoot. If you wanna talk to him you have 7minutes." said the intern, pointing him out as the center of a small group of boy crazy models. And with that she scurried off to continue her work elsewhere.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next