Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 pm

~~Its alright. I just finished the dishes a little while ago~~

I snapped back into reality after he stepped in front of me and I smiled slightly.
" Thanks love.Seeing all these skinny people's made me hungry." I said, grinning slightly. I popped a strawberry in my mouth before turning my gaze back to Carlos. " Peliamos mas tarde. No qiero que se ensusie tu vestido lindo." he grumbled, looking away and frowning slightly. I sighed and rolled my eyes. After the initial Dog fight that ensued whenever we met up was an awkward situation or either a fight. No fight this time aperantly so now it was just awkward. I looked back to Damon and smirked slightly. "So is Brax ok or is he still on edge?" I asked, sitting down on top of the buera.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm

"Braxton is determined to change the line up. I believe he went to find Ricardo?" I reported before eating one of the strawberries, trying very hard to ignore the use of spanish. While I had moved out of the line of view, I gave Carla a look that clearly showed my displeasure with being kept out of a conversation. She would be telling me later though. "Oh Carla, I suppose now is as good a time as any to tell you. I decided you can keep her," I said casually. If Carla didn't know what 'her' i spoke of, well, I would be most disappointed
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 pm

I laughed and so did the make up artist who had just walked in with a pair of black stilettos. "Ricardo est tres mechant. Brax'll be lucky to get out alive." I said, grinning slightly. The make up artist handed me the Stilettos. I slipped them on with an effort and stood up. I'd gained a good 3 inches so now I atleast came up to Carlos shoulder. I smiled brightly when Damon said we could keep the hellhound. " That's awesome. We have to give her a real special name! Something like classy yet fun..." I mused, the excitement visible in my face. Carlos cleared his throat loudly, frowning slightly. I gave him a questioning look and he responded with " The marks showing.". My hand shot up to the back of my neck and I blushed a bright red. The make up artist frowned slightly ad sighed. " I'll go get you a necklace to cover it up sweety." she said before wuickly slipping out of the room. I retreated back to the burea, grabbing a strawberry on the way.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 pm

I couldn't help the eye roll. How very frustrating this all was. She and that b*st*rd were going to end up the best of friends like her and Braxton and once again, I would cease to matter. Making a split second decision, I pulled Carla close to me and kissed the corner of her mouth in a teasing manner before walking to the door. Before exiting I announced, "I need a cigar and something alcoholic. Braxton is around if you need something." Without giving her time to respond, I left telling Braxton to take care of Carla on the way out
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm

I stared after Damon blushing a bright red. Huh...I glanced over to Carlos and saw him smirking. " Que?" I asked, frowning slightly. " Gabriel's going to kill him if he acts like that. " he responded, his smirk growing into a sneer. My frown deepened. Carlos was always on his best behavior...around others that it. " Get the hell out of my dressing room." I growled and he left shaking his head. I sighed and grabbed my phone. 'If you find grain alcohol get me some. If there ain't some water would be nice. ' I quickly texted Damon, sighing. It was gonna be one of those days, huh?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 pm

~~Again, sorry I haven't responded until now... I had to be hospitalized after having a seizure because of my migraine medication and this is the first time Tai has even let me touch my computer XD

Moments after my expensive cigar was lit and before I even had the chance to take a drag, my phone buzzed. God damned inventions! The cell phone has only ever made my life twenty times more difficult. No peace, no quiet. Just irritating people. I rolled my eyes at the text. "Can't you get one of your lovers to get it for you? Oh right, you don't like that term. Can't you get one of your benefiting friends to get it for you?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Tara had come in moments after I had finished the text already starting on the long speech I would have to recieve since I was one of the newbies." Alright, nothing to suggestive unless ricardo says so. Don't talk back, Ricardo will get mad. Don't get distracted by your boyfreind, Ricar-" My phone signaled I had a text saving me from the rest of the speech. Tara gave me a stern look but I just shrugged in response. I sighed after reading the text. ' Bite me.' was all I responded. I just wasn't in the mood to defend myself.
(( That must've sucked. Glad you're feeling better though. ) )
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm

"Why? Carlos isn't into that kind of thing?" I texted back, oozing sarcasm. With a groan I put out my cigar on the ash tray next to the door and walked back in, demanding a water from the snack bar. She didn't need alcohol. After knocking on the door I walked in and handed it to her.

~~ Yeah... It was frustrating. So I guess Kelly Clarkson isn't that bad... she has some tracks I can really relate to! Tai created a playlist for me Smile I have the best fiance ever! <3 Lol sorry, I am having a very emotional moment right now XD ~~

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle reading his text. 'Carlos is a Bellante. And Bellantes don't serve.' I texted back as Tara stomped out of the room. She got pissed when she wasn't being payed attention to so she was probably gonna dump the speech on Brax. I wonder what Brax is up to. He usually gets attacked by girls at these things and the occasional guy. I snapped out of my little thought bubble after Damon came. "Thanks love." I murmured, kissing him on the cheek. I popped open the water bottle and took a big swig of it. Tara would simply kill me if I sweated out my makeup. I glanced over to Damon and sighed. " Sorry today isn't all you thought it would be cracked up t be." I murmured, staring down dejectedly at the water bottle on my lap.
~Thas cute of him. My laptop crashed yesterday and I'm hoping none of my music got deleted. I have to play DJ at my friends party and I'm screwed if I lost my music.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3