Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 am

~~Haha 'ketchup'? What the heck? Stupid spell corrector! I'm not even sure what was supposed to be there~~

That interns little nicknames were kind of annoying, everyone seemed to be calling me that. But at least I was dark and handsome. Braxton was just 'blondy'. Definitely a confidence boost. I looked over to see who it was moments after Braxton did and he immediately let off a string of curses and took off, saying something about changing her line up. I groaned and made my way to the dressing room Carla was having her make up done in. Careful to knock first, just in case, I was grudgingly allowed in by an intern who said I only had three minutes. "Carla love?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shoot + even more Drama...(Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 am

" And whatever you do, do not question Ricardo. He gets very tense at these things." said Nana in that know it all voice of hers and I laughed much to the make up artist dismay. I blushed and quickly went back to sitting still. " I'll talk to you later mi Nene. Have fun~." said Nana in her sing song voice before hanging up. I sighed as the make up artist said she was going to go get my clothes. I was tense as hell. I'd only done four of these thing and something always either catches on fire or explodes when I'm around. Not a good thing. At the moment I only had on undergarments, a robe, and just a bunch on makee-up. My hair had been straitened out, lips glossed, eyes with mascara and eyeliner galore and they had also given me blue contacts though I wasn't sure why.
Hearing Damons voice I smiled. I quickly stood up and walked over to him. I would've hugged him or kissed him or something but Nana had made it clear not to mess up my makeup. " Hey, your highness. How's everything going?" I asked, settling on just taking his hand instead.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:53 pm

~~Sick... again! I hate this so much! Whenever I spend any amount of time with someone sick, I get sick too. Not exactly easy when you have to babysit every weekend~~

"How do you think things are going Carla? Really good! You know, Braxton and I had a heart to heart and we totally understand each other. In fact, you might have to start worrying. There may be a bit of a bromance in the bloom. Yeah, total blood brothers and everything!" I said in a sarcastic tone before turning angry, "Of course it's awful! He's going around flaunting that he knows everything about you and how close you two are, same as always! It's pissing me off, alright? That's not why I'm here though. Who is Carlos Bellante?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

I sighed and shook my head slightly at his sarcastic comments. It was too much to hope this would go over smoothly. "You don't have to be here Damon. Go fein a headache or something if you want. I don't want you unhappy." I managed to say, keeping my tone and facial expression neutral. That is until he mentiones Carlos. I frowned and clenched my fists. " He's Phillipes older brother and the biggest arse you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting. We went out for a while until he joined the Sharkboys and quite literally handed me over to Gabriel. We've been at each others throats for years until he got landed in jail for shooting me a little while back." I stated in a calm-ish voice though it turned into more of a growl with the mention of Gabriel. I sighed and leaned against the wall, crossing my arms over my chests. " He showed up for the shoot didn't he?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper and seemingly all of my previos fire gone. It had always been like this with him after he went to Gabriels side. To have someone who had meant that much to me betray me right infront of my eyes hadn't gone well to say the least.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

My lips pursed, revealing to anyone who knew me well that I was very frustrated with my current situation. "Maybe this was a bad idea..." I said trying to keep an even tone. "They want you to model with him or something," I explained crossing the steps between us and taking her still clenched fists in my hands, loosening them before kissing the back of each. Clearly her face was off limits now. "I don't like your eyes blue, love," I said softly seeing they had made her put contacts in. Her eyes were much prettier
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

I sighed and calmed down some after he got closer to me. He made me feel safe though I'm not sure he knew the extent of it. " Oh screw it. They want a damn picture of me con ese anormal, they're gonna get a damn picture of me con el anormal." I muttered, frowning slightly. I sighed and looked up at Damon.Shrugging slightly I said " They said it had something to do with my dress. ". I glanced around the room, eyes lingering at the door for a moment before I looked back to Damon and smirked slightly. I leaned forward and kissed him softly, trying to keep my make up intact at the same time but it wasn't prooving to be too hard.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Her temper surprised me slightly, to be honest, but it was better than the deadness I had seen in her eyes only moments earlier. "Uh huh well I don't kno-" I was cut off by her kiss. Definitely not unwilling though. I leaned back, examining to see if there was any damage done. "Are you sure you are going to be alright? I could see if they could change the line up or something? I'm sure that blonde girl wouldn't mind switching," I said trying to examine the options and keep a cool head for now. I had to find a rational solution. Now that I had had sleep, I could see that this gang was obviously powerful demi-gods and while I was strong, fighting wasn't exactly the best solution in the world
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm

I sighed and nodded my head. I still wasn't used to him being so concerned aout me. " I'll be fine, love. Plus I'm sure Brax is off somewhere trying to change my partner right now. I gotta be adult about this." I said, a smile playing at the corners of my lips. I sighed and loosely wrapped my arms around Damon. This wasn't the day I had thought it would be at all. " So which God am I doing for the shoot?" I asked, smiling slightly. No doubt there must have been some sort of a fight about it but I was desperate for a topic change.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

"Uh, well, actually you are doing Hades. It was that or Zeus and I thought it fit you better cause you really aren't a drama queen like my uncle is said to be and I kind of... I wanted to piss Braxton off..." I admitted a bit scared she might be upset with me. Hades was always the bad guy. Why would she ever want to personify him? This was such a stupid idea
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

I stared at him with a blank expression for a little before breacking out in laughter.I could picture Brax with that huffy voice of his saying I would be better for Zues and adding some cheasy line at the end. Maybe it was the little scare a little while ago or just me ebing weird but I was really happy at the moment. I finally stopped laughing and smiled brightly at Damon. "This should be fun. I heard they set up Hades throne for the pictures." I mused, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

"Oh you'd like that! Queen for the day, eh?" I teased, rolling my eyes. After stealing a quick kiss I ruffled her hair just a bit. "So are you sure you're fine? I probably ought to go before your stylist flips out for my ruining your make up just by contaminating the air or something. You want something to eat? Strawberries?" I asked walking toward the door
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

I blushed slightly and chuckled. I would very much like to be a queen even if just for a day. Not that I would admit it to anyone though. I hadn't ever been much of a girly girl and I was strange enough as it was. " I'm fine Damon. I actually think you should go talk to Carlos. Might entertain you. He's kinda like Zidane only more apathetic." I said, following after him to the door. I peckd him on the chek once before nodding. " Yes please...can you see if they have any of the ones covered in chcolate?" I said, smiling slightly at the find memory of me and Damons night on the town where I had been introduced to chocolate covered strawberries.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:58 pm

"Chocolate covered strawberries coming right up, my queen," I said with a grin. I would certainly be happy to crown her queen for the day. It was much easier ti think about that than Carlos. She wanted me to talk to him? As in converse? Civilly? That just couldn't happen. It didn't matter that they had dated so much I hated him for hurting her though. "I guess I'll be back shortly..." I told her walking out
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:10 pm

I blushed a bright red and cracked a grin at being called 'Queen'. It's the little things that count. "Thanks love. Oh yeah. Don't let Brax near the marshmellows,ok?"I said, smirking slightly. Brax + Sugar= Bad. Not a second after Damon walked out my make up artist arrived with my dress. I stared at it for a really long time before realizing why I needed the blue contacts. I sighed and started changing, which wasn't as easy as it looked.
Tara was avoiding Brax at the moment since the look on his face had told her to steer clear. She was not messing with that guy. She ended up in the snackbar and sighed, noticing Carlos enveloping a marshmellow in chocolate with the chocolate fountain. He was a good model sure but she just didn't like his vibe at all.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 am

I shrugged and nodded, a bit confused, but I trusted her and if she said Godfrey shouldn't have marshmallows, I wouldn't argue. Those things were disgusting anyways. They are just pure sugar and chemicals. Why would he even like them? Oh right, he's a freak. Spotting the snack bar, I made my way over, trying to avoid that blonde from earlier by taking the round-about way. After filling a plate with a few strawberries, adding more than necessary due to the fact that i wanted some, I walked to the chocolate fountain near which both Carlos and Braxton were inconveniently located.
Braxton grabbed Tara's arm before she could avoid him again. "Change the list, Tara! She's not going to do it with him! Change the line up," he said irritated beyond measure. Not only was Carla forced to be Hades, but now she was going to have to model with Carlos as well? No can do.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Tara sighed and shook her head lightly. " As I told you before Blondy, we don't have any other Fair haired models. It's out of my hands. If you're really desperate ask Ricardo but I cant guarantee he won't bite you." she said, being completely serious. " Well I certainly feel the love." muttered Carlos sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Tara sighed and grabbed the last marshmallow from a bowl on the snack table and was about to pop it into her mouth before she spotted Damon. " Oy! Is Carla ready yet?" she asked, back to the basis of ignoring Brax. It was a nasty habit she had of ignoring people that weren't useful to her but she didn't give a damn.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at Carlos's sarcastic comment. "They were done with her makeup and she was waiting to change when I left if that's any help," I told Tara as I finished with her strawberries. "Look, Godfrey, it isn't that big of a deal. It's just a few photos with the guy and Carla said she is fine. There is no reason for you to start causing problems for her. In fact, she needs support and that would be the opposite of supporting her," I told him casually. He scowled at me before stalking off muttering something about finding Ricardo. "Stupid oaf," I muttered before I could stop myself.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Tara let out a deep breath she hadn't realized she was holding in relief. "That's good. Just don't let Ricardo catch you eating those strawberries. He might shoot you." she advised, once again being completely serious. She sighed and scurried away to go help some intern with a difficult model who was complaining about the water...again. Carlos, after taking note that no one was in ear shot, turned to Damon, mindful of keeping the tux he was wearing for the suit clean. " You're Damon, right?" he asked, face expressionless as usual. Carlos had expected him to be more of a threat. Hell the guy didn't even look like he had a weapon on him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

"Damon Gilbert," I confirmed casually, setting the plate on the bar. Right about now I felt pretty proud of myself for the amount of weapons I had concealed on my person. Two daggers in my military grade boots, a poison ring, leather cuff shield, and a collapsible knife in the breast pocket of my coat. Today had been one of those feelings that something wasn't right, which meant I borrowed weaponry from my brothers. Discreet weaponry. Of course the pup was in my cabin still too and if anything happened... well, lets just say she had grown fairly loyal to myself and very protective of Carla. She still didn't have a name though. I had planned to tell Carla she could keep her sometime today.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Carlos nodded slightly before sighing. He crossed his arms over his chest and shot a glare at a passing nosy intern before giving his complete attention to Damon. " I'm supposed to kill you. And honestly I don't have a problem with killing another Gilbert." he said, his expression apathetic and his eyes uncaring. He sighed again and let his arms fall to his side. " But, I owe Marie and I can only put up with that damned spoiled brat of a Montero for so long before I stop caring where ever the hell my gun is pointing." he said, his expression suddenly becoming serious. The Bellantes were an old and respected family too. Of coarse until they had been forced to become the Monteros lap Dogs. Phillipe had jumped right in but Carlos, he was more reserved.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 pm

~~Is Damon supposed to know who Marie is???~~

"A well pointed gun is less painful than other deaths but it is also one of the least honorable. I plan on dying an honorable death this time so don't be too disappointed if you miss. " my tone remained flat and indifferent. He seemed to hate the position his family was in, which might just end up playing in my favor. This family was an old one too. One I had a good history with. I was fairly certain if any of his ancestors knew the way he acted, they wouldn't be pleased. Your father being ruler of the underworld did have perks...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:45 pm

~Marie is Carla. Carla Marie Macintosh. Carlos just calls her Marie instead.~

Carlos smirked slightly and chuckled. " I don't miss." he said, his face back to its usual indifferent expression. He sighed yet again and glanced around the room. " Gabriel wants your head on a platter. That arrogant son of Zues' too. And he plays dirty. Just pray he doesn't manage to posses Marie again." he stated bluntly, his gaze going back to Damon. Why would he be risking his life and telling the 'enemy' all this info? Simple. He hated Gabriel and he still cared for Carla.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

~~Oh Haha that makes sense! I am so blonde!~~

"There is always an exception. What do you mean possess? What is he doing to her?" I said, ky tone becoming slightly distressed. Carla adamantly refused to let me help her, or even explain what was going on and I might as well suck info out of him as long as it was being passed around so freely. I looked down at ky watch qndo realized I was running out of time to get Carla fed. "I have to take these to my girl... Care to join me?" I asked walking to the dressing room. They say keep your enemies close. I knocked before the door was opened by an intern. "She's busy!" The girl said clearly trying to get rid of me. "Carla needs to eat," I said, my tone leaving no room for arguements. Even though she looked about ready to murder key, the girl opened the door to allow us entrance
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Carlos sighed and shook his head. " She'll have to tell you herself." he stated bluntly. Carlos knew very well what was going on but that was something Carla had to decided whether she wanted said about her. Carlos nodded once and followed along with Damon. Hopefully Carla wouldn't try and shoot him because then he'd have to shoot back. She's made him promise never to soften his punches at her though that was a complicated arse story.
I stared at myself in the mirror for a really long time. Gods...I felt...pretty. I was wearing a black tight fitting dress that had no back, a low V-neck in the front, a slit on the side that went from my mid thigh to the end of the dress, and blue embroidered flowers in a line from the top of the dress all the way to the bottom. It was one of the most extravagant and sexy things I had ever worn. My hair had been put into a loose bun and the make up artist was currently digging around for shoes to match.
I didn't notice Damon and Carlos come in until the make up artist spoke up. " Ain't he pretty? That dress is gonna be selling like hot cakes once its out." she said cheerfully, he southern accent thick. I blushed ten shades of red and was about to deny it until I made eye contact with Carlos. And that only led to the most intense glare any two people could ever muster.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm

"Yeah, she looks stunning," I agreed quietly. "Carla, love, I brought your strawberries. Not exactly as fancy as the park but I'm sure they taste nearly as good..." I said softly, walking to her and setting a hand on her arm. I was now obstructing her view of Carlos, giving her a look as if to say, 'I'm here if you need me'.

~~I know it's not a lot, but I got to go finish dinner really quick~~
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next