Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) Empty Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:05 am

"...So I said 'Come at me bruv'and he did. And that's how I got this scar." I said, smiling brightly up at one out of the 15 males that had aproached me this evening. I was getting pretty damn tired of explaining to them that I wasn't interested so I had mooved on to plan B.Scare the crap out of them so they leave. Much more effective. Like all the others he smiled polietly at me before making a breack for it. " Ils sont des betes." I muttered under my breath. I sighed and leaned back down against my seat.It was kind of my fault for all the attention I was getting. My hair was back to it's origional black though the tips were still a bright blue.That and I had atleast seven shopping bags with popular namebrands set in a neat orderly fasion underneath the small table at the café.Everything was so much cheaper here than in Europe.I sighed again and ordered another lemonade. I wish Carla was here. She had always made me feel better and I was feeling a bit blue because of me and Kylars temporary brake. I frowned feeling someone watching me but by now I'd stopped being so paranoid.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 am

Comedy. That's what it was to me. I had been here for about an hour and within that time Carla's best friend had shown up, and I had gotten to see about fifteen boys fawn over her before she scared them off. The most recent one left and I saw no others jumping up so I guess that meant it was my turn. I stood and picked up my coffee before walking silently over. I sat down in the seat across from her with a dazzling smile. "Hello, miss Crysanthemum. Enjoying the attentions? I must say I was pleased ttp hear you broke up with that dolt you called a boyfriend," I told her in nearly a purr. It would probably irritate her but it was my honest oppinion
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 am

I glanced over at the new arrival. I scowled but sighed and shook my head realizing how childish I probably seemed. I had to atleast try to get along with him for Carlas sake. " Monsieur Petrova,Ce va? " I answered a small smile playing across my lips. So he had been watching me. Rat bastard. This is exactly why I liked Monsier Godfrey better. He didn't but in to my problems. Meh. Well atleast I get to tease Damon for a while. It really is pretty damn easy.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 pm

I smiled, glad that she was at least talking to me. I had forgotten she was French. Well, finally my French would come in handy! "Juste Damon, ma chère. Je sais que vous n'êtes pas exactement aime trop moi mais tu es le meilleur ami de Carla. Ainsi," I leaned forward a bit and placed my folded hands on the table, "vous et moi allons passer du bon temps et si vous ne m'aiment pas d'ici la fin de la journée je manille nous ensemble jusqu'à ce que vous faites. Cela peut obtenir rapidement vraiment maladroit, alors je vous suggère de ne pas le prendre si loin."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:39 pm

I stared at him for a while before laughing. Well wasn't he taking matters into his own hands. I shook my head and smiled over to him devilishly. " You're going to shakel yourself to me? Petrova theres a reason I've never been able to stay in the custody of police for very long." I said, smirking slightly. It wasn't hard to breack out of handcuffs. And it was less hard to beat the living shiz out of wjoever your handcuffed too. I was being threatened into liking him. I like it. " Well what exactly did you have in mind Petrova?" I asked,smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:53 pm

I laughed, "Well, there goes that idea!" I listened to her next question and bit my lower lip, thinking about it before answering. "Um... mostly just figuring why you hate me and convincing you to give me a chance to change that opinion." I told him shrugging. She seemed to be warming up to me already!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:02 pm

I sighed and ellegently set my crossed legs on the table, not giving a damn that I was wearing shorts. I got a couple of straes but I didn't give a damn. " I guees I'll take a card out of Carlas book and give you a chance. It can't be too bad." I muttered. The waitor came over and stared at my legs for a little bit before snapping back into reality. I sighed. Why did guys make such a deal out of a girl with long legs? It was starting to piss me off. " Get me a coffee Jim." I said, reading his name off the cheesy nametag he had on. He nodded his head and quickly scurried off. I turned my attention back to Damon. " So, what would you like to talk about?" I asked, my eyes softening a fraction of an centimeter.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 pm

I couldn't believe she was actually really going to give me a chance. This was all far too easy. "Well, I want to set something straight. Carla told me that you think I just want to get into her pants. That's highly offensive and far from true. She means a lot more to me than that. I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt her. I may come off as a bastard but I grew up a gentleman"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:20 pm

I it my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing. I still couldn't get over how funny that phrase was. Carla had said it while we were working the same shift and I was laughing the whole time. I looked back over to Damon and smirked. " Oh I know. But those two aphrodite girls don't do they?" answered, a devilish sparkle in my eyes. I knew what had gone down.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 pm

I suddenly went rigid. "I don't know what you're talking about Crysanthemum Bouvier!You mean my relative Adelaide? I'm not really sure what she has to do with me and Carla. Hardly relevant." I lied horribly. How the hell did she find out about that? Definitely not good. I had a feeling this would not blow over well for me
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes. He was a terrible liar. " I know very well what happened Petrova. But it almost evens out in the end. You sleep with two aphrodite girls she sleeps with Braxton." I stated simply, keeping a straight face. Carla and Brax hadn't 'done' it per say. She had had another one of her nightmares and since I was out on my night shift she went to Brax like in the old days. She fell asleep in his arms and I thought it was very romantic but she kept claiming that it wasn't.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm

[color:8241=663399]"No I didn't!" I immediately defended myself using technicalities in my favor. My brain processed the rest of what she said and I stared at her for a solid minute before I was able to say anything. Finally I opened my mouth and, surprisingly, words came out! "N-no she didn't! Carla wouldn't...she wouldn't do that to me!" I said not able to believe that she would actually do that. "She wouldn't do that because she knows I would murder Braxton Godfrey and personally see to it that my father reserves a special place for him in Tartarus, were that true!" I said more evenly, trying to be rational
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:57 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him, a small smile still present on my face. He sure as hell took it the wrong way. I found it amusing. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. " Why wouldn't she? It's not like you're there to comfort her when she has the Nightmare or when she she starts questioning the meaning of things. She trusts Brax more." I stated simply. I was good at keeping calm in these sort of things. Hell I could be an interogater.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:03 pm

That pissed me off. "That's his way of comforting her? He has a sick mind! Using her vulnerabilities to his own advantage. I'm going to kill him!" I said mostly to myself. My face was turning red with anger. " I was trying very hard to ignore the last part but it was too hard. "She's not dating Godfrey so obviously he either did something wrong or I'm just better than him!" I snapped
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:20 pm

I eyed him for a while before sighing. " They didn't do it Petrova. Carla has nightmares about what happened with that sick bastard Gabriel and she usually comes to sleep in my room since she hates sleeping alone in such a big room. I was working my shift at the Bar so she went to Braxton. She used to do so before I knew her and they never did it. She stopped going because she started dating you." I stated bluntly. Jim came back with my coffee but he left without looking at me, obviously noticing the tone me and Damons little 'get together' had taken. I glanced back over to Damon and sighed. " You simply beat him too the catch Petrova." I muttered.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:59 pm

"Why didn't you say that, Crys? Damn it! Well, now I can't kill him. I can't even be mad at him! She chose me over him. I told her he was totally in love with her but she chose me. So, obviously, I'm better!" I said getting irritated again
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 pm

I sighed and lowered my legs from the table. I folded my hands infron of me and sat like the Godfather would. " Exactly how much do you know about Carla, Petrova? " I asked, my expression serious. I wanted to know what he knew. I was very tempted to give him a reality check. I doubted he knew about the Bar or the extent of her and Brax's relationship (christmas party, easter, valentines day) and there sure was a lot to know. He knew about Gabriel, Carla had told me so.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:11 pm

I bit my lip for a moment. "Well, I know about that bastard and she told me about her family and I know she and Braxton used to be really good friends and I know she is really emotional..." I summarized lamely. "Why? Is there something else I should know?" I asked nervously
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 pm

I couldn't help but smirk. He only knew the tip of the iceberg. " Yes there is. First off me and met while I was still traveling. She work part time at a Bar here in New York that her Aunt owns. I work there now aswell. Second, she used to have the biggest crush on Brax and he liked her too but those thick skulled idiots never did anything about it...well there was the christas party but Carla was drunk as hell. " I stated, playing with my thumbs all the while. Now to wait for the baradge of questions.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm

"Oh... that was Braxton," he said quietly, looking down at his hands. He felt less confident about where he stood with Carla then he ever had before. "But she doesn't like him anymore! And he has a girlfriend..." I said insistently. It really hurt to hear that. That's what Crys wanted most likely.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm

I sighed and frowned slightly. I was just being factual. " As far as I know she favors you and Brax doesn't have a girlfreind. I heard she ran off to join the titan army like Terra. Oh you don't know about Tera either. Hmm..." I drummed my fingers across my lips before speacking again. " She wants a family. With a mom and a dad and children. " I added in a soft voice. I'm not sure why I did but it seemed relavent.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 pm

"Terra Salezar is a traitor!" I hissed. I had heard about my half sister and how upset my father was from his wife. I got along with her surprisingly well. She gave me updates occasionally. Persephone was a wonderful lady. I realized that was Crys's mom and grinned. "Your mom says to tell you hello, by the way!" Okay so she didn't but maybe I could some how get an advantage over her with that. "I want more children too... I am a family man," I told her honestly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:07 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes. " Yeah well she was one of Carlas closest freinds. " I muttered. Carla still didn't believe Terra had actually left her. Luckily I had stepped in when I had.I couldn't help but smirk when he mentioned my mom. " Really? So she's suddenly forgoten about what happened last summer." I mused, taking a sip of my coffee. I chuckled and pat his cheek. " You get props for trying." I said, smirking slightly. I smiled genuinly hearing that he was a family man. I had a soft spot for kids myself. I was very paternal. " You know I'm actually surprised in how it all turned out with her. You and Brax, it's like she's never realized how beutiful she is." I said in a soft voice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm

"Well, it was certainly worth a try!" I said laughing. "Sometimes I think she really knows how gorgeous she is and it's all just a ruse! I just find it hard to believe she doesn't see what every one else does." I said sighing. Thank god she wasn't pursuing the the whole Aphrodite girls thing. How did she figure that out?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 pm

I laughed at his mention of her pretending. " You have got to see her working Petrova. There she acts like a fun loving bar tender and I must say it's one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen." I said, smirking slightly.I sighed and leaned back on my chair. " Carla see's things very differently. It's part of her charm I guess." I said, shrugging.I took another sip of my now warm cofee.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next