Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 pm

I growled and ran even faster after him. The amount of people was dwindaling and I was still going strong. I stopped abruptly and grinned noticing the ally. In other words the shortcut to the bar only waitresses at the bar knew. I took off down the narrow ally, jumping over trashcans and anything else in my way. I sighed once I reached the putside of the bar. I spotted Damon and walked torward him defiantly, glaring at him and wishing I had laser eyes.

Carla
" Ok,love." I texted back, my old insecuities rising. Something was up and I felt like it had something to do with Crys and Damon.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Of course she knew a short cut. There always had to be a way. "Crysanthemum, get out of my way!" I yelled shoving her. My anger was so great it blinded me. I didn't realize how hard I had actually pushed her. I opened the door and walked to her, grabbing her wrist and dragging her outside. When I let go I kind of pushed her away from me. "You slept with Braxton!" I accused.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 pm

I fell to the floor with how hard he pushed me, scraping my hands and kneese in the process. I stood up only to see him dragging a very confused Carla out.
Carla
I stumbled for a second but regained my posture as he kind of pushed me away. " Damon wha-..." I stood staring at him in shock for a moment having heard his acusation. " Well...yes I did... But we didn't do anything I swear! I just ended up there without thinking." I said, my eyes wide and a frown slowly making it's way to my face. What the hell was going on?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

I shook my head, staring at her without really seeing. "Really, now? And how many other times have you ended up in his bed 'without thinking'? How many other times has 'nothing happened'? Well, it doesn't matter now. We are ending on even footing. You sleep with one person you love and I sleep with two people I couldn't care less about. We are done, Carla! OVER!" I yelled pushing her again. What the hell was happening to me? Lyssa. Lyssa was happening to me. I couldn't control my blinded rage. This isn't what was supposed to happen! I didn't mean to say any of it. The words just came out.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:09 pm

I just stared at him for a very very long time. Usually I would've started crying and run away but not this time. Something stirred inside me. Something so dark and cruel that I had never fealt before. " Only once. Every other time I meant to because you know what?! Braxton has been there for me more than you EVER have. He's held me while I cried my eyes out because of what happened. And nothing ever had happened to that extent. And you know what else?! I know you did and I don't give a damn anymore. You're nothing but another Gabriel Montero!" I screamed at him, my fists clenched and fire starting to dance in my eyes. I turned on my heel and took off down the street, not looking back once.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm

My head started pounding, same as it always did when I lost control of my anger. The pain was unbearable. "I don't f***ing care!" I yelled after her before the world started spinning and the ground was suddenly closer. I blacked out. That hadn't happened since I was fourteen in my first life
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

I stared after both of them in shock. Holy shiz. I quickly scrambled over to Damon and kneeled next to him. “Damon…Damon…wake up sleepy head…” I murmured, shaking him gently by the shoulders. My paternal instincts had kicked in and Damon was looking pretty helpless about now.

I stopped running once I reached an alley way. My heart was beating fast and I had started sweating. I punched the wall, my hand enveloped in fire with tears streaming down my cheeks. Everything hurt. I leaned against the opposite wall and slid down so I was sitting. And then I simply started sobbing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm

About two minutes later my eyes opened slowly, although it took a minute for me to be able to see clearly. I sat up, groaning. My head hurt really bad. I looked around squinting a bit. What they hell? Why was Crys being so motherly all of a sudden? She hated me. Everything hit me like a ton of bricks and I swayed a bit before pressing my forehead against the wall. "I lost it! I lost her... Why couldn't I just control it?" I whispered as tears streaked down my face. Why did this have to happen?

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 pm

I sighed and wrapped my arms around Damon in a hug. I know I had been terrible to him before but I wasn’t that big a heartless bish. “It’s not easy Damon. Carla herself was about to set the whole damn street on fire.” I murmured soothingly. I sighed and stood up, offering him my hand. “Come on. You’ll get an apology and a drink inside.” I said, motioning to the bar door with my head.

~ I love how all of this is happening and in like a seperate topic Carla and Brax are all buddy buddy XD
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:15 pm

I sighed and took her hand to stand up, not able to trust my balance. It was a bit different for me. Once I got going, if I didn't catch myself in time, I wouldn't be able to stop. Until finally I passed out from all the anger and hatred inside. I followed her a bit hesitantly. I would probably have a migraine for another hour or so. "That hasn't happened in years..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 pm

I walked him over to one of the booths and sat him down. I looked him up and down for any other dammage but once I was satisfied there wasn't anything else I sat down next to him. "Lyssa blood right?" I asked, my face calm. I knew Carla was probably out somewhre balling her eyes out but at the moment that's what she needed. If I texted her she would get mad all over again and then you have the Great Fire all over again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 pm

I was worried about Carla more than anything but the last person she would want to see is me. I was sure of that. "Yeah, my grandmother. Usually I am good about keeping control but today... I just snapped. I'm sorry"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:32 pm

I sighed and sat back on my seat. " I'm sorry for everything. I didn't realize the extent of your temper and I just made everything worse." I said, frowning. One of the skimpy waitrsses walked over to us and smiled. " What can I get y'all?" she asked with a slight accent. I sighed and looked up at her. She blushed slightly and stared at me for a little before stuttering. " Miss Bouvier...what happened to Carla? Her mother called to say she was already at the airport but I don't know where she ran off to." said the waitress, frowning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

"Don't apologize, it's really not your fault," I said shrugging. Hearing what the waitress said, I groaned. Crap! I had completely forgotten about them coming today. "This day just keeps getting worse! Was she going to pick them up?"

~~The date... should we end it soon? That's all he had planned really Very Happy
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm

~ Yeah XD. Oh yeah the scary movie for the movie night is The last exorcism. Its really good XD

I quickly stood up and told Kaylee to bring around Carlas Harley. " You go find Carla. She ran west from here. I'll get her mom and aunt. They know me."I stated quickly. Kaylee handed me both keys. " You take her Harley. It's out back." I said, quickly handind him the keys. I dug through my bag and quickly pulled out a small baggy of ambroisa. " Eat up." And with I took off. Carlas mom hated wating for very long.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:40 pm

I ate the ambrosia. "Um... I can't drive!" I said sighing. Walking out I started walking west. I looked down every alley and corner. She couldn't be too far... It took me like twenty minutes to find her crying in an alley. "Carla..." I said softly walking over to her. "Carla, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say any of that. I lost control"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm

I wiped my eyes and looked up at him. My mascara was running and my hair was a mess. I probably looked like crap. I sighed and hugged my kneese. " I'm sorry too Damon. I said such horrible things." I whispered. I sighed and closed my eyes. Why did it always had to be us with the Drama? Why couldn't for once in my life I be able to simply date Damon?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

"It's alright, doesn't matter. Umm... your mom and aunt are at the airport, Crys went to pick them up," I told her offeing her my hand to help her up
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 pm

I took his hand and stood up. I sighed and rested my head on his chest. " Nana's gonna eat you alive." I muttered, wiping my eyes and trying to get the mascara off from under my eyes. I sighed and dropped my hands to my sides. " I'm sorry." I whispered, my dark eyes staring directly into his.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 pm

"Yeah, I know. I'm not really sure I want to give your mom the revolver anymore... She might shoot me with it!" I told her helping her clean off her mascara. "I am so so sorry for losing control. I will never be apologize enough, ever. I hope maybe one day you can forgive me"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:26 pm

I sighed and burried my face in his chest. I wanted to forget everything that had just happened but it was proving difficult. I could still feel that dark and evil feeling inside me and I didn't like it. I looked down at my self and sighed. " Nana's gonna kill me for wearing this to our meeting." I muttered. My tanktop was kind of dirty and my shorts were slightly ripped. My boots were fine though. He didn't look to bad either.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 am

I shrugged and hugged her. I liked what she was wearing. "You look fine, She can't get mad at you for working! We might have time to run to camp really quick though, if you absolutely have to change," I told her. "Oh, here are your keys. I was supposed to drive your harley but I don't know how..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled at him. "Nah.I got a change of emergency clothes back at the bar."I said shrugging, I smirked slightly and took the keys. I loved my Harley. I'd made a down payment on it with the money I earned at the bar and I still hadn't even made a dent in all the custom features I had planned for it. I took his hand and pulled him along towards the bar, glad that his back had been to the fiery whole in the wall. " Isn't too hard. It's just like riding a bike...'cept the bike can go up to 100 miles an hour and it can explode." I said, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 pm

I followed her quietly, not really remembering exactly where the bar was from here. "Carla... I'm really sorry, you have no clue how sorry I am!" I said just loud enough for her to hear. I didn't really want to comment on the whole motorcycle thing. I didn't want to learn how to drive, it didn't matter. "I'm really not sure I want to give your mother that gun anymore..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 am

I slowed down a little and I looked back at him. " I know Damon." I said, smiling slightly, my cheeks red.In truth I was a little worried at the moment but I didn't have time to dwell on it and I really didn't want him to see me like that. I couldn't help but smirk slightly at his last comment. "I have a '93 Chardaney I've been storing in the back. Would you like to give her that?" I asked, quickly glancing at him over my shoulder. Mom was a real sucker for wine and she'd make freinds with Damon a whole lot faster with the happy juice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next