Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

I rolled my eyes, still on the whole 'Petrova' thing. Could be worse... She could be screaming at me right now for betraying her best friend and sleeping around. "I'll have to get her schedule then and make a surprise appearance! Thanks for the tip," I told her smiling. I leaned back in my chair and yawned. Pulling out my phone I texted Carla. "So what's this about sleeping with Godfrey?" I sent the message, hoping to ruffle her feather a bit
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Crys
I couldn't help but laugh. " I'm not sure you'll wanna see her then. The uniforms a tight fitting tanktop and short shorts with highheeled boots." I stated, smirking slightly. In truth the boots were optional and there was a vest over the tanktop but it was fun to tease him.

Carla ~ at the Bar~
I handed the lady her margarita and smiled. She slipped me a twenty and mumbled 'Kepp the change." I grinned and put the $20 in my back pocket, mentally noting to get the change before I leave. I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I checked my phone to find Damon had texted me. I read his text and my eyes grew wide. Dammit Crys! " Oh you know. I take random men to bed with me every second thursday.Wink" I texted back.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 pm

My eyes widened momentarily. Not that was something I wanted to see. Might not be the best idea in the world. My phone vibrated and I opened it. My face fell noticeably. I know it was meant as a joke but I was kind of in a sensitive spot. I texted back, So this is a regular thing, then? Love you too Carla I gritted my teeth together and looked away.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Carla
I read his text and sighed. I quickly handed my phone to some random guy and told him to take my picture. I made a heart with my fingers and smiled for the camera. The man took the picture and handed it back to me. I sent the picture to Damon with the text " Love you more."

CrysI smirked seeing his reaction. Was I dissapointed in myself for being so cruel? No not really. I liked to mess with people who I didn't like. " Leaving my out already?" I said, putting my hand over my heart in mock hurt.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm

I looked up at Crys. "Apparently it's a regular activity..." I said softly. My phone buzzed again. I opened it and looked at the text. It was a picture of her making a heart. Sure, Carla I texted back before setting down my phone on the table. I was so unbelievably upset. "I should leave," I told her starting to stand up
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Crys
I raised an eyebrow at Damon. I stood up and in one fluid motion slammed my hands my hands on the table causing a couple of people to stare. " Tu es un bete tres grand! And if you question Carla's love for you again you will not get off as easy." I growled at him, frowning. I sighed and plopped down into my seat. And this is what I was like on my period.

CarlaI read his text and stared at it for a couple of seconds before replying "What do you mean love?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:56 pm

((Did she just say "You are a very large beast"? Or did I translate that wrong?))
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:09 pm

~lol bad translation. It's slang though. She just called him a giant idiot XD
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 pm

~~~Oh haha! Alright, I'm still learning...

I shrugged. "You can't hurt me anymore than I already am! Now please excuse me while I go find some Aphrodite girl to comfort me." I told her carelessly. My phone buzzed. Again. I didn't care anymore though. I turned and started walking out. I was suddenly super depressed. I wanted to go see my Clarice. She wouldn't ever betray me...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

In one swift motion I stood up, grabbed hid collar, and pulled him back roughly. I was stronger than I looked and he wasn't getting away that easy.." Third time isn't the charm stupid." I growled at him. And now he had set off a hormonal she-beast loose in the middle of a café. Boy was he screwed if he didn't cooperate.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:53 pm

I looked at her with a nearly emotionless look. "Maybe it will be, never know," I told her in a flat tone. "It's none of your business, Crys. Go ahead and tell her, I don't care!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 am

" Ok." I stated bluntly. I whipped out my phone without letting go of his collar. I dialed Carlas number and after two rings she picked up with a "Watcha want Crys. You know I'm busy at work."I glanced over to Damon and mouthed ' Carlas on the line.' " Well theres something Damon wants me to tell you..." I said, my face totally expression.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:31 am

I took the phone out of her hand and ended the call. "Really, Crys? I thought you would at least care for her enough not to totally crush her at work." I reached up and grabbed her hand, ripping it off my collar. "Thank you for effectively ruining my day, Crys," I walked back to the table and picked up my phone. Searching through my contacts I found one. A girl I knew picked on Carla a whole lot. "Hello, Meredith ((random name)). How about I take you out to lunch? Oh, you are in the city? Well, so am I! Ten minutes? Uh huh, sounds good! See you then." I hung up the phone. "Bye Crys!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

I sighed and mentally facepalmed. I just rolled my eyes and stood in front of Damon.It was times like these that I doubted he loved her. It was also exactly why I would prefer her with Brax. " Damon sit your arse down befor I make you." I growled. How dare he go all teenage gilrs revenge mode on me. He wasn't leaving this café if it's the last thing I do.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 am

I smiled, "I'm sorry but in case you didn't get the clue, I have a date! Get out of my way!" I nearly yelled at her, about to completely lose it. That whole induced fear thing I can do? I turned it up. I gave off bad vibes. Vibes that told people-mostly for Crys- to back off. Maybe that would help a bit but she might be immune to it sense her mother is Persephone
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:47 am

I just stood there staring at him in disgust. The fear thing didn't affect me in the slightest. I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed. Time to move on to plan B. " Damon I don't like you. I really really don't. But Carla does. She loves you so much sometimes I wonder if she's gone crazy. I'm not going to stand in your way but I won't stay silent about your little escepades with the aphrodite girls.I owe her at the very least tp imform her. If you leave now you'll just prove how similar you are to Gabriel Montero." I stated in a calm voice the my glare could breack through steel.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 am

"I am nothing like that rat bastard! How dare you even compare me to him! I wouldn't ever hurt her!" I said adverting my eyes from her glare. "I'm not the one who betrayed her! Its the other way around. Leave me alone, I have a date and it would be impolite to just leave her, wouldn't it?" I said glaring at her. Honestly, I was just incredibly confused and hurt.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:38 pm

" Go on this date and you will hurt her!And you barely know the extent of what he did so you have no right to judge!" I growled, my hands balling up into fists. Some of the customers in the café were giving us funny looks and the waiters looked distraugh. I waved my hand in the air, affecting the mist so we wouldn't be payed as much attention too. Carla had taught me how. I felt a pang of guilt and sighed. I wasn't doing a very good job of being nice to Damon. I placed both hands on his shoulders in a freindly manner but it would also be useful for holding him back if he tried to run. Imma stick to the prior for now. " Now look here. Carla would never betray you in a million and one years. The only reason she went to Brax is because she knows you. She knows you'd freack out seeing her cry and be so...sad. She puts on a brave face for YOU every day. Go on that date and you'll practically be making fun off what happened to her." I said, trying to keep from growling at him. I sighed and lowered my hands. I've done what I can. Well what I can do that won't get ,me arrested again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:08 pm

With a sigh I sat back down in my chair, defeated. "I do not freak out! It hurts to know that I can't do anything to make it better for her. Braxton makes her feel better and I won't ever be able to. That's why I get depressed when she is," I explained before coming to a realization, "I will always and forever come in second to Braxton Godfrey. She belongs with him... Not me." Those were the hardest words I had ever been forced to say. It didn't matter anymore. She wasn't mine. I had no claim to her when she has always been Braxton's. From the start she belonged to him.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 pm

I stared at him for a very long time before doing something that shoked even me. I raised my hand and slapped him hard. " Don't you dare talk like that! Giving up is stupid and pointless! You can do something to make it better, you all ready are dammit! You have to fight for what you want or it will be taken away!" I practically yelled at him. I blushed and looked away, my hands dropping to my sides. I just wanted Carla to be happy. It was proving to be pretty friking difficult though.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I winced at the sting. Damn! She hit really hard. It helped clear my mind though. "The battle was lost before it started! Shouldn't you be happy? I'm letting her go and she can go back to Braxton. I'll go tell her what happened right now, that way she can break up with me and she won't be so upset. There comes a point when the battle just isn't worth it and you have to learn to just go home before you get shot." I told her standing up again. I pushed by her and walked out the door
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 pm

I stared after him gritting my teeth. Calm down Crys, Calm down. Do not kill the idiot son of Hades who just walked out the do- " Aw hell nah !"and with that I chased after him, bloodlust driving me forward. I hated it when people gave up. It ticked me off more than it should have I know but this was also gonna go down bad with Carla.

Carla
" Can you stay a bit longer Carla? Jackies sick and Hope's stuck in traffic." asked Eric, the current manager of the bar and my favorite male cousin. I nodded my head and tied my hair up again. I walked back behind the counter, and instantly getting asked for Margaritas and Rum and coke. I quickly set to work, trying to keep my mind off of Damon. He hadn't replied to the text yet and I was getting a bit worried.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

My strides were long. I ignored Crys who I could hear running after me. It didn't matter. What was she going to do anyways? She was the one who wanted to tell Carla, anyways! Little hypocrite. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. You and I need to have a chat. I texted to Carla. "Leave me be, Crys!" I said in a lifeless tone. Today was just a really bad day. Probably one of my more depressing days too
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 pm

" Over my dead body!" I screamed after him. I had long legs and I was pretty damn fast but people kept getting in the way. I knew somewhere deep inside of me that this wouldn't end well but I was ignoring it for now. I needed to believe everything would work out for her.Carla deserved better.

Carla
I handed the man his drink and he smiled at me pervertedly. I frowned and just slightly heated up the section of table under his hand. He puled it away almost instantly and started cussing in pain. I smirked and walked back over to the bar. I nearly had a heart attack when I felt a buzzing but I calmed down realizing it was my phone. It was Damon. I quickly read his text and sighed in relief. I didn't get the bad undertone of the text at all. I texted back "ok. Do you know your way to my job or should I give ya the adress?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Yes, I know where it is. Be there in two minutes. Usually I tacked on some cute little thing like "Always yours" or "Take care of my heart" because it seemed to make her happy. I didn't this time. I chuckled when I heard Crys yell at me. "That could be arranged!" I called back wryly. It was only a block or two away now. Looking over my shoulder I was very much displeased to see she was gaining ground
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next