Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 10 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:43 am

Well, even if I hated Braxton Godfrey more than anything, her loyalty was kind of cute. I wouldn't want her telling him all about my life so it wasn't fair of her to tell me his. I leaned down and kissed her cheek before saying, "I understand, love. That was just me venting a bit. For all I know his mother could have died or abandoned him or something... But we really ought to be getting back to camp." The last part was sort of a tack on because I realized it was probably closer to three hours after curfew now.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only) - Page 10 Empty Re: Stilletos, coffee and this guy. (Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled up at him. I was glad he didn't mind me staying hush hush. I would've felt awful if he got mad again. I sighed at his mention of the curfew and our need to return to camp. He didn't really seem like the type to follow the rules but I didn't mind. It had certainly stopped him before.
" I'm sorry I'm sad. I'm sorry you're blue. I'm sorry 'bout all the things I said to you and I know~I can't take it back." I sang quietly, the song lyrics having popped into my head for no aperant reason.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm

~ Sorry it took so long, watching four sick kids ~

Alright, it's official! Damon is now in reform! I thought to myself a bit sourly. Being a rake had been pretty fun! Well, not fun... just easier... But Carla didn't deserve that. She deserved a gentleman. Someone devoted and loving. I was still me, just off the market and more respectful. My arm went around her shoulders almost reflexively as we continued walking. Not too far from camp... It was dark though. My free hand automatically went to my knife. Carla's singing was the last thing on my mind. If I actually registered the words I would probably have been pissed. Stupid song about apologizing
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 pm

I took comfort in his hand over my shoulder. I had never been a big fan of the dark. I had always been more of a light kind of person. Fire really. I stopped abruptly, a hand going to the back of my neck. My eyes widened slightly and I kind of roughly eased my way away from Damon. Oh God no... " No..." I murmered as my eyes closed. When I had meant that Damon barely knew the tip of the iceberg with what had gone on with Gabriel, I was dead serious though I may not have looked it. The back of my neck began stining and I let out a shaky breath. I slummped against a tree, my hand still set firmly at the back of my neck.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Damn it! I did something wrong, again! "Carla? Carla, love, what's wrong? What did I do, Carla?" I asked worried as I kneeled down next to her. Why wouldn't I ever do anything right? i always screwed up everything
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 pm

I shook my head and tried to keep my breathing even. " Sorry, sorry...He knows I know...I'm sorry.." I murmered, trying to keep my focus on Damon and not the growing pain at the back of my neck. Thing was I was tied to Gabriel. Not in any physical or mental way but a sort of magical one though it wasn't as happy as it sounded. To put it simply, the damn grandon of Hecate actually managed to pick up magic and he had more or less branded me. I hadn't felt any of this for a long time since I had been so far away but know he was closer. I sand to my kneese and opened my eyes halfway. " Damon...I'm so sorry.." I murmered again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 pm

I started to laugh uneasily saying, "Carla I've told you not to-" I trailed off when I really saw her expression. "Carla? Carla, love, please? What's wrong? Do you want me to call Godfrey? He is patrolling tonight..." Damon trailed off looking at her worried. He put a hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead. "Carla, I don't know what's wrong but you are safe with me. Alright? Do you want your Braxton?" He added the last part with a slightly sour note. He hated that Braxton always made her feel better and he couldn't but her was really trying hard to accept her word that they were just friends and nothing more.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

I didn't really pay attention to what he said first. The burning sensasion was slowly starting to fade. Good. That meant he was giving up searching for me. I opened my eyes and looked up at Damon. " Whenever Gabriel tries to...find me I can feel it. It's...complicated." I murmered, frowning slightly. It had been my fault that he had even managed to brand me. It was yet another sad tail to add to the large amount. I sighed and nodded my head to his earlier question. Brax knew nearly everything. He didn't really know what to do when something like this happened but he was better at winging it. I hugged Damon out of impulse and burried my head in his chest.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Damon pulled out his phone and texted Braxton with one hand while hugging Carla with the other. "I'm sorry Carla. You have no idea how much I wish I could make this easier for you..." After he fished texting Braxton, he wrapped both his arms around Carla and pulled her closer to him. He didn't know what to say so he just held her, hoping that might be enough, somehow
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Brax was my eddy bear. He was so dear and close to me there wasn't much that even got close to matching him. With one exception. Damon was his rival in more ways than he realized. I sighed and looked up at him with sad eyes. " Please don't apologize love. That's what I do." I murmered before resting my head on his shoulder. I always found it kind of strange when he apologized. Not a lot of stuff even seemed like it was his fault. Things were usually my fault. I sighed and kissed his neck. "Te amo." I wispered, smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Her line about apologizing made me chuckle just a bit. "If you get to apologize for things you have no control over than so do I," I explained lightly, running my hand through her hair gently, hoping to be of a little comfort. "Je t'aime," I told her. Te amo was pretty much the spanish I knew.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled sweetly at him. With Damon, I could ignore it better. I'd think more about him then the memories and there wouldn't be a problem. It was nice. " Je t'aime trop." I murmered, a blush still evident on my face. Thank god Crys had insisted on making me learn french. I would probably have completly failed over the last couple of weeks with Damon if I hadn't. I froze suddenly, hearing noise to our left. I was pretty cautious right now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 pm

I closed my eyes and listened carefully. It was probably just Braxton... hopefully. I still had one hand wrapped protectively around her but the other was on my knife now. Just in case I should need it. "It's probably your boy," I muttered to her comfortingly.

~~Posting for Brax in next one
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 pm

I sighed and relaxed a lot. I wasn't on edge as much as I was before and having Damon there realy helped. I knew I could take care of myself if needed but Damon felt stronger than me. I looked up at him a bit startled after completely registering what he said. " My boy?" I asked, clearly confused.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:22 am

"I am not arguing this with you for the third time today. You have Braxton Godfrey wrapped around your finger and you know it. If you said jump he would ask how high, how far, and how to land. Godfrey, therefore, is very much your boy," I explained in a monotonous tone. With a sigh he kissed her cheek. "Carla, it does no good to sit out here... We might as well just start heading back and I'm sure we will meet up with Godfrey."

Braxton took long strides towards where Carla was, according to Damon, worried about her. Running would bring too much attention to whatever might be out there. It practically screamed "Look at me! I'm in a panic!" And right now wasn't the ideal time for fights...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes slightly. Brax just didn't seem like he was mine. He had a girlfreind for a while and it wasn't like I kept him at my beck and call.Hell I didn't even know what having a guy wrapped around your finger meant at this point. I thought the term was only used for girls who could make a boy do whatever they said without hesitiation. That wasn't exactly me and Brax.
" Not true. Btax would ask me 'Why should I?' and then that would be the end of that. " I murmered, frowning slightly. I sighed and nodded my head in agreement to what he said last.I mooved to get up but I stopped, listening for a second. I looked to our left again, the rustling growing louder. That wasn't Brax. Couldn't be. He was smart enough to keep a steady pace out here.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 pm

I just huffed and let it go, not really wanting to get into this for the fourth time tonight. As I heard the rustling grow louder, my hand reached into my boot and pulled out my knife.
Stygian iron, of course. If I got a good enough stab, a killing blow, it absorbed the essence of them. The metal was known to be feared by monsters and demi-gods about ten times more than any other metal. Only a descendant of a god of death could wield it. The blade was my pride possession. Knife and sword due to some magical property I didn't understand. All I knew was if I pressed on the obsidian in the center of the hilt it would become a sword.
I pulled Carla up into a standing position as Braxton broke through the brush behind us. I made a motion with my hand, alerting him that something was wrong. He was, of course, in armor since he was supposed to be on guard right now

~~ Sorry it took so long! My mother called. She's on a Jesus kick and decided after sixteen years that she suddenly was my 'mommy' and we needed a relationship and my boyfriend was a bad influence and god would be ashamed of 'his child' for sharing a house with her boyfriend because she certainly was and all that bs. I'm a bit pissed f ya can't tell! ~~
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 pm

~ I know how ya feel. I'm atheist but my parents aren't. It's one of the main reasons I'm not around them much. They always try to step in and fix what isn't broken.

I folllowed suit and pulled out my lighter. It was the only weapon I really ever needed other than the ocasional dagger or whatnot. Control over fire really got me far. And not to mention the hand to hand combat I'd picked up from mom and all the other military and navy personal that revolved around my life.I looked up at Damon and put a finger to my lips, motioning to be quiet. I gave the same look to Brax. And with that, I mooved forward, keeping my eyes fixed on the spot the noise was coming from.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 pm

~~ Yeah I really hate that... I have decided I am currently agnostic. My boyfriend is the same. Thank heavens! I dated a catholic boy once and it was so awkward. But my foul mood has been cured by the finding of my headphones Smile I am a music addict! Seriously... I lost them last week and I was seriously getting depressed but I am too stubborn to buy a new pair. ~~

I nodded and followed close behind her, Braxton covering our backs. I was automatically on edge. Was it that Montero prat or some monster? I had briefly considered maybe it was a harpie or guard or even another couple but quickly dismissed it. This felt far more grim. I just had that feeling. Never a good thing... Ever. Maybe I was just worrying over nothing though, hopefully
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:10 pm

~I thought about being Buhdist for a while but that didn't really work out XD Glad yer feeling better. Music is one of the most effective ways to reach a persons feelings.

I continued forward flicking on the lighter and holding my hand over it. I stopped mooving once a low growl was emmited from the shadows. I made the fire grow lager and dance on my fingertips but all that did was make an even louder growl come from the shadows. My best guess was a Hellhound.Couldn't be much trouble, right? And that just ges to show how wrong I can be at times.
" Heh. Surprised you didn't have enough sense to run Nena." said a clearly masculine voice from behind me. I turned halfway and stared in shock at the man. Tall,blond, handsome, and more formely known as Phillipe. Also a son of Thantos and owner of a paxk of Hellhounds. And I thought today couldn't get any worse.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm

~~ Exactly! Not many seem to agree. I really don't understand! My boyfriend always jokes that it sucks that he has to split me with music ~~

I heard the growl and smiled. It was a hell hound. That was easy! I could just pet it, give it a treat, and send it home. Heel hounds were the least threatening thing. Actually, I think they are the only 'pet' I have ever had.
My grin fell when a male's voice accompanied it. I groaned. Of course he had to know Carla too. Probably one Montero's boys. This night really sucked for me!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Phillipe smiled devileshly at me,probably thinking about the giant reward he'd get for 'reuniting' me with Gabriel. Needless to say he sickened me. But all the Beach Sharks did. I flicked off my lighter and stood up a bit straighter. If I got hurt Phillipe was screwed. And being the closest one to the Hellhound made it harder for it to get around me. And I didn't doubt either of the boys abilities. Brax trained me and Damon had years on well everyone at the moment. " Que quieres Phillipe?" I asked in the most level tone I could muster. Phillipe just chuckled and eyed Damon and Brax, sizing them up. "Qual es tuyo?" he asked, smirking and clearly ignoring my question. I blushed a bright red and looked down. Gods friking dammit.

Translation:
What do you want Phillipe?
Which one's yours?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Stupid Spanish! It was so damn irritating! Why couldn't they just speak English? I glanced at Braxton and he shrugged. "Well, aren't you helpful!" I muttered.
I pulled out my phone and texted Nana who had been so gracious as to give me her number. Carla probably wouldn't appreciate it but they had a right to know. It said 'Phillipe is Montero's, yeah? Didn't think we'd have a run in so soon...' I was the king of blind texting and put my phone back in pocket moments later.
Braxton had the biggest scowl on his face ever. If I was upset than there wasn't a word to describe him. If too much more happened I might actually have to restrain him to keep him from killing the prat. Not that I really wanted too...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:16 pm

'Phillipes there? Damnmm.Very close to Montero but not his best hitman. More of a tracker really. He has the hots for mi Nene. Don't let him touch her'. Nana typed away, ignoring the man sitting infront of her who he thought was her date, but she thought was just another mobster looking for a mistress.

I mooved forward so I was standing inbetween Damon and Brax. Damon was texting someone and Brax just looked downright pissed off. I took his hand and gave it a reasuring squeeze. Phillipe mooved closer to us and so did the Hellhound. It was staring fixedly at Damon which I found kind of cute. Gods am I weird. " To answer your question, babe, all I want is to relay a message from Gabriel. Nothing too drastictt." he said, a smirk clearly evident on his face. I flinched when he mentioned a message. I did not want to know or hear anything about Gabriel unless it was a mention of his death.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 pm

My phone buzzed but I ignored it, wrapping my free hand around Carla and kissing her her cheek. I wasn't intimidated by him and there was no way I was going to let him think as much. I was still prepared enough to be ready to attack or defend. I gave the appearance of the annoyed boyfriend who got interrupted though.
I glanced at the hell hound that was staring fixedly at me. Eh, what can I say? They just love me for some reason!
"Alright, relay your message and be on your way then. If that's all you want. I really doubt Carla is interested in what he has to convey though. Don't you find it degrading to be his messenger boy?" I tacked on snidely, just because I was pissed.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next