Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:59 pm

I finished up my food a bit more slowly than him. I raised an eyebrow at him once I was done. " How do you plan to prove it to me Mister Petrova?" I asked, smirking slightly. It was cute to se him so determined.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:13 pm

I took her plate and set it on top of mine, setting them in the basket. I pulled out a white box and opened it. There was twelve fancy, chocolate dipped strawberries inside. "Bon appetit!" I said picking up one of them and smiling, glad I had chosen the food.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 pm

I blushed a bright red and stared at the strawberries in awe. They were covered in chocolate. Chocolate! I picked one up and popped it into my mouth. " Where have you been all my life?" I mumbled, smiling slightly. Of coarse I was reffering to the food. I was a bigger sucker for chocolate that chiken any day.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:50 pm

I laughed eating the strawberry in my hand. "Well, strawberries are apparently something we have in common. I have a slight obsession with the food," i told her honestly. I hadn't had strawberries in my last two lives. No money for them in my second and in my first well, I guess I just never was exposed to them.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:59 pm

I chuckled and popped another one in my mouth but chewed more slowly this time. I smiled blissfully and glanced over to Damon. " Whats your favorite color?" I asked out of the blue. In truth I wanted to know more about him. The question just popped into my mind then.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm

I frowned, deep in thought. How would I answer that question? After a minute I came up with my answer. "It changes frequently, depending on my mood and other variables. I tend to gravitate towards black and metallic colors. Right now my favorite color is probably purple though..." I said shrugging, my eyes wandering from her face to her body, particularly her chest. I cleared my throat and my eyes came back to her face. "What's yours, miss Carla?" I asked turning it back to her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:35 pm

I blushed slightly and looked away.It was a pretty showy dress. I couldn't help but smile remembering he had done the same thing when we had met. Brax nearly killed him right then and there. I shrugged at his question. " Probably red or blue. Never really managed to pick one.' I answered, smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm

"Like spider man?" I asked with a chuckle. "I like red on you, it's very flattering and I've noticed you have more confidence typically," I told her frankly. I ate another strawberry. Suddenly the table irritated me. It was keeping her away from me.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 pm

I rolled my eyes but smiled regardless. Oh Spiderman. I liked Batman better a whole lot more. I blushed slightly and looked up at him through my eyelashes. " Thanks." I mumbled. I raised an eyebrow at him. He had this funny little look on his face like something was bothering him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:07 am

After a few minutes of consideration I picked up the box of strawberries and folded the table with one hand, casting it off to the side. I stretched out and laid back, setting the box of strawberries next to me. "Much better this way," I mumbled, grinning up at her foolishly.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:37 am

I chuckled and crawled over to him.It did seem a whole lot more comfortable.I layed down next to him on my side so the only thing in between us was the strawberry box.I blushed slightly and smiled at him. "Really? Hadn't noticed." I teased, smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:45 pm

I smiled and turned my head to look at her, "Now, now miss Carla! There is no need for sarcasm. You'll hurt a gentleman's feelings!" I told her in a light, teasing tone. After yawning, he put another strawberry in his mouth.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm

I chuckled and popped another strawberry into my mouth. The whole Mister and Miss thing was cute. I sighed and rested my hand on my mid theigh. " You know Damon, I used to be terribly afraid of getting left alone with a guy. Nowadays I don't think I mind as much as long as its you." I said, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm

I smiled. It was a bit upsetting to know something had happened to make her leery of males but I was glad that I had become an exception. "I suppose that is good. Mind telling your little French friend that? By the way, I think it's time she and I spent some quality time together!" I said casually
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 pm

I laughed and shook my head. Cuality time with Crys? It's like he was asking to get beaten up. " Crys isn't very fond of you, love. Shes more on team Brax than anything." I said, sighing.I blushed a bright red and looked down. Damon didn't know about the little things set up by the aphrodite girls.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:43 pm

I laughed and shook my head. "This isn't Twilight, Carla Macintosh! And that's kind of the point. I'm just going to have to convince her that I'm really not as bad as I seem. I promise I won't harass her or anything. She doesn't know me though and she's very quick to judge!" I told her honestly.

~~When do you think we should do it? After we finish the date?~~
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 pm

~Yeah. I keep imagining Crys giving the -.- face to Damon while he talks to her.XD~

I couldn't help but smirk.It would be hard for Damon to make Crys warm up to him. On the outside she was nice and happy but on the inside she tried to avoid ttrust and she fought her demons per say. I sighed and leaned forward slightly so my eye were level with Damons. " She's going to eat you alive." I stated simply.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:54 pm

I laughed. "No she won't! I'd know. She isn't going to kill or eat me. Maiming... maybe. I will make her like me though! I swear it will happen. I can be fairly persistent when I am in a mood to be. If I have to, I'll shackle her to me and swallow the key!" I said thinking out loud about the possibilities.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:58 pm

I laughed and shook my head. Cys was gonna love this. I leaned forward slightly and kissed him softly. " Her boyfreind might kill you if you do manage to shakel yourself to her. He's gets real jelous easy." I said, smirking slightly.I liked Kylar for Crys. He was good to her and she was simply crazy about him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:09 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "You mean Kylar? He's a puppy. Crys could do so much better than him. He might get jealous but I guarantee he couldn't kill me, not even close. Crys is more frightening then him!" I told her being totally straightforward on my opinion. "But it won't come to that sugar, I promise. What does she hate so much about me anyways? Might help some to know..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:21 pm

I couldn't help but role my eyes at his opinion. I f he ever saw them together he'd know. " That's 'cause you aint seen him angry." I mumbled. Crys had told me about their date and what had happened. Never knew Kylar had it in him. I sighed and took his hand. " You reminded her of all those guys trying to get into her pants back in france and in L.A. And well... she 's...a bit touchy...about..." I sighed and looked away blushing a bright red. I didn't exactly know how to say it without sounding dirty.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I laughed. "Yes, well, I'm not interested in her pants," I said frankly. "Touchy about what?" I asked curiously. I turned over so I was laying on my side, propped up on one elbow. "Strawberry?" I asked holding the box. Soon as she got one, or refused, it would no longer serve as a barrier between us.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes. I blushed a bright red and quickly mumbled. mumbled " What goes in my pants." I sighed and gratefully took the strawberry. I took the last one out and poped it into my mouth. Gods I was never gonna get over how tasty they are! I sighed and placed the box behind me. I glanced over to Damon and raised an eyebrow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

I bit my lip to keep from laughing. "Crysanthemum Bouvier is a 'bit touchy' about what goes in your pants, huh?" I clarified, "Well, I will be certain to assure her that won't be a problem. You are my girlfriend, not a toy there for my entertainment. That's what Aphrodite girls are for," I said not realizing how absolutely awful that sounded. The way it was said made it sound like I wasn't attracted to her and I was cheating on her. I didn't consciously realize it though
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:05 pm

I shrugged. Crys had kind of taken the momma role in my life. I just stared at him for a couple seconds before doing a double take. "Wait what?" I quickly sat up and looked down at him. What the hell? Did he just...?I sighed and hugged my kneese. He better pray he's got a good explenation.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next