Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:31 pm

I sighed and hit my ball so it was right next to his.I grinned slightly at the mention of lunch. Probably something really fancy that had a long fancy name...Wow I'm such a dork. I looked over to him having remembered something. " I read somewhere that women were expected to be chaste back then. Is that true?" I asked, blushing slightly. If so I was probably doing a terrible job at it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

I looked up after hitting my ball. "Well, that is a complicated subject, miss. It depends on social status and religious values. Most believed christianity so they were expected to be more chaste. But for the most part it didn't matter what was done behind closed doors, as long as no one found out about it. Not something easily answered," I finally managed a good explanation. I didn't really ever understand it. I just remember that as long as the older generation didn't find out, it didn't matter too much
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 pm

I hit my ball and grinned seeing it pass through the second hoop/hole/thingy. I placed my index finger on my bottom lip. " So as long as you kept it a secret you could do whatever your hear desired?" I asked, looking over to him. I wasn't exactly sre into what status I' fall in. I wasn't exactly rich but I wasn't middle class either.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

I laughed, dying to know what she was thinking. "For the most part, yes. Of course it depends on the morals of the two in question," I clarified. My curiosity got the best of me though. "Why do you ask my dear?" I asked her hitting the ball lightly close to the second ring but not through it
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down. Figures he would ask." You're sure you wanna know, love?" I questioned, my cheeks stil a livid red. I quickly it my ball sending it a bit to far out.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 pm

I smiled looking down at my ball. "Of course I do, Carla love!" I replied before hitting it through the second ring. I looked up and saw her blush. Walking to her, I wrapped arms around her waist. "But you don't have to tell me anything you want to sugar," I told her softly. It was partially a guilt trip. I was very curious regarding her thoughts
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I sighed and blushed again. " I was just remembering out little episode after we left the bar." I said, staring down at my sandals. I would try to expain more but words failed me at the moment.I sighed and looked up at him through my eyelashes my cheeks still a rosy red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 pm

I smiled, remembering. "Yes, I remember... What about it? Are you referring to my confliction as to whether or not we should go back to camp?" I said with a little chuckle. That had been a very hard night for me. So much changed. It was a pretty good night too though because I secured her affections. "It's... um... it is your turn." I told her realizing I hadn't done what I said I would, already
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:40 pm

I blushed again and smiled slightly.What had hapened right after we left the bar was important to but not exactly as 'bad' as what had happened after that. " After that love. In the forest?" I hinted before hitting the ball.It landed close to the third ring/hoop/thingy. I looked over to him, trying to supress a smirk.Has he gotten it now?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:27 am

I cleared my throat as I stepped away from her to hit. "Yes, that... Well, there won't be a repeat of that," I said quietly before hitting my ball only half way there. "Go ahead, love, your turn!" I told her leaning on my mallot waiting for her to hit and find it.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I bit my lip trying to stop myself from saying anything. I could explain to him how it worked in detail really but I just...couldn't. He'd never leave me out of his sights afterword and though I didn't mind it that much it just didn't feel right. I smiled slightly at him and nodded. I hit my ball again and it effortlessly wen't through the hoop. My eyes grew wide when I heard a little tap after the ball went through.I walked over to it and kneeled down. I blushed slightly noticing a little bow next to it. I picked up and stood up. I raised an eyebrow at Damon.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:05 pm

I grinned broadly. "What have you got there love?" I asked as if I hadn't the slightest idea what she was holding though it was rather obviously from me considering it was the same box.as the first. Her face made me a bit nervous, the one she had made just before hitting the ball. It was a face that suggested she was keeping something from me. But why would she? What would she?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 pm

I rolled my eyes at his question a smile plastered on my face. " I was about to ask you the same thing, Love." I said, smirking slightly. I was pretty damn curious as to what was in the box. " Would you do me the honor of opening the Mystery Box?" I said in a very elegant voice though I was having trouble to not laugh.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:20 pm

I shrugged and walked closer to her. "If you wish," I told her taking the box. I turned it to face her and opened it. There was an smiley inside that could become a braclet as well. Spaced evenly throughout were small onyx flowers to match the earrings. The metal curved wire connecting was silver
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm

I blushed a bright red and ran my fingers through it like I had done previously to the earings. It was beutiful just like the earings too.I smiled sweetly at Damon and kissed his cheek. " Thank you love." I said with a dreamy expression on my face. I sliped it on my left hand and smiled again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle at her expression. "You don't have to thank me dear, selfish motive. Remember?" I reminded her before lifting her hand with the bracelet and kissing it. "Is there anything you needed to tell me... About the forest, I mean?" I asked too curious for my own good
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:49 pm

I rolled my eyes and mumbled " Que malo." I blushed when he kissed my hand and looked down. That never got old and it was pretty damn cute. My eyes snapped back to him with his last question. I shook my head and looked away. " Nothing you should worry about love." I said,sighing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:03 pm

It really frustrated me when she did that. She did it a lot too. I kissed her forehead then both her cheeks before looking into her eyes, mine smoldering. "Are you sure? Nothing? You know you can tell me anything at all," I told her taking both her hands in mine and massaging the backs of them as I waited for her response
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 pm

I sighed and looked down. " Trust me you don't want to hear it." I said, frowning slightly. I sighed and looked up at him, my eyes pleading for him to leave it alone. It was a long and difficult explenation that someone like him wouldn't apreaciate.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 pm

"Yes I do. You just don't want to say it. That's alright though, you can tell key as soon as you are ready," I told her before kissing both her hands in turn. "Miss Carla, would you object to a walk in my accompaniment?" I asked softly. Now was time for the picnic, the second best segment of todays outing. There was a nice gourmet meal planned. A three course meal
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm

'"I know." I mumbled.I might be ready, One day. But I doubted it was any day soon. I sighed and smiled weakly at him. " No. A walk sounds lovely." I answered smiling sweetly at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 pm

I took one of her hands and curled it around my arm, placing it in the crook of my elbow ans started to walk with her, leaving the stuff where it was. It wasn't important enough to ruin the moment by picking it up. "Will you at least give me some kind of a hint to subside my curiosity?" I requested. if she gave me some kind of a hint I would probably figure it out. "Did I say something to offend you?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:50 pm

I sighed and looked up at him. " Oh fine." I muttered. I shook my head no to his question. Hinting around couln't be that hard. " Nothing on your part...well sort of." I said,placing my index finger on my bottom lip. This could be like a nice little game.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 pm

I frowned. How was that supposed to help me? "That's not a real hint, Miss Carla!" I argued in frustration. "So, it wasn't me? Something that happened after I left? Braxton hurt you! Didn't he?" I said automatically jumping to the conclusion that it had something to do with him. Underneath the layer of 'goodness' was a pure evil heart with wretched intent, I just knew it
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. I shook my head o and looked up at him through my eyelashes. " No and kind of. And it wasn't Mister Godfrey. Last time he hit me I was when we were sparring and I think he still has the burn marks to prove our evening out." I said, smirking slightly.I blushed slightly and looked down, realizing I hadn't exactly told Damon the full extent of me and Braxes freindship.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next