Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 pm

I sat up. "Um... What?" I asked completely confused now. She seemed upset over something I said. I ran over my words a few times in my head. I couldn't figure out what I had said wrong. I shrugged. "I don't know what I said wrong, sugar! I said exactly what I meant," I told her with a serious face
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I just stared at him for a really long time beore shaking my head. I sighed and shook my head again. " 'Thats what the aphrodite girls are for.'? What the hell Damon?" I said, or well actually more or less growled. I looked away from him frowning. Really! Really?!
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 pm

I was still completely lost. "Well, yeah! Most of them aren't good for anything else. I don't know what's wrong with you all of a sudden, Carla!" I told her suddenly very frustrated. What had gotten into her?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:28 pm

I sighed and flopped down on my back. He didn't get it did he? I looked up at him and frowned slightly. " Think very closely about what you said. And then think very closely on our deal." I stated, trying hard not to growl. I was getting pretty pissed right about now. I knew he didn't really pay attention to what he said but how had he not gotten it? I sighed and roled over so my back was to him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:40 pm

I repeated the words over and over again in my mind. Our 'deal' was that whenever I felt the I needed something I was supposed to come to her. All I said was, You are my girlfriend, not a toy there for my entertainment. That's what Aphrodite girls are for. After about two minutes it finally sunk in. Oh! Damn it! Major screw up there. She thought I was sleeping around still.
"Carla, love, look at me please," I begged tugging on her shoulder gently. "I'm not just going to come ask you for that whenever I feel the urge. You mean more to me than that. That's what I meant. I didn't mean to imply that I didn't want to or something if that's what you think. I am not spending every night in bed with Aphrodite girls either," I told her, choosing my wording carefully for the last part. There had been those two times right after we made the deal but that was before I actually fell for her. I wouldn't lie to her if it came up but hopefully it just wouldn't
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 pm

I sighed and slowly turned around but kept my eyes low. I sighed again and took Damons hand. " I'm sorry it's just..." I bit my lip before I could continue. Don't Carla. Just don't. I closed my eyes and sat up. " Just...sorry." I murmered.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Why was she apologizing again? I screwed up! Not her. Her tone caught me off guard though, and it was the only thing that kept me from anger at her apologizing. "It's just what, love?" I asked pulling her onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. "Don't apologize. It's my fault, I worded it poorly"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 pm

I sighed and nussled up against him so I was comfy. I stared down at my hands and thought for a while. He shouuld know. Brax knew but he wasn't the only important guy in my life anymore. I looked up at Damon and blushed slightly. " Damon...do you really wanna know why I'm so..." I gestured to myself," diffrent?" I asked quietly, trying to sound calm.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:32 pm

I kissed her cheek. "Why would you want to be the same? Carla, I love you because you are you. I wouldn't want you to be like other girls. But if you have something you wish to tell me, of course I am listening," I couldn't be sure but it seemed as if she was struggling to remain calm
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I sighed and smiled up at him though I'm sure it was a weak smile.I had always been weary of the subject no matter hos hard I tried not to be. He cared and he gets props for that. " It's about why I'm ...well unconfident. Why I'm so damn afraid of everbody." I mumbled, frowning slightly. Calm down Carla.You can do this.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:02 pm

I took her hands gently in mine, rubbing the backs in a comforting manner as I waited for her to speak. I would give her as long as she needed to say whatever it was that was so incredibly important to her. On impulse, I kissed her lips briefly, hoping that might help in some way
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:13 pm

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, grateful that Damon's methods were working. I sighed and began my little tale of despair. " When I was 13 I started going to public school because I was getting tired of my private tutor and my mom was happy to oblige. I'd started early so I was in 9th grade by then...I didn't really know any one at the school and all the girls were preps and well...you already know how that turned out. I tried to stay inconspicous since I was younger than everyone but I unintentally caught someones eyes. That person was Gabriel Montero." I took in a deep breath and tried to keep my face straight. I had to stay strong for this.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Without even intending, her little story sounded like it should be the opening lines of a book. "Go on love, what happened?" I urged her gently. I held her hands softly in mine. She looked as if she was trying very hard not to cry. I knew what she was going to say but I was hoping I was wrong. I had to be wrong! I just had to be
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:35 pm

I sighed and leaned against him."Gabriel had always been the school hotshot. He was popular and he'd practically slept with every girl in school. All except me. So one day he aproached me and he started flirting with me and stuff like that. I got annoyed and tried to leave but he said he just wanted one chance. I just couldn't say no.So we met up after school and he took me to dinner and afterwords while he was driving me home he tried to feel me up. I rejected his 'offer' and that's when he got pissed. He hit me and said I would no matter what..." I stared down at my hands for a little before taking in a deep breath and continuing. " I got mighty pissed after he hit me and t-tried to...So I...kind of...started a fire...and well he sure as hell didn't try to touch me after that."
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

I pressed my index and middle finger to the bridge of my nose and took deep, close breaths. It was unbelievably hard not to let my anger rise up and burst forth. Obviously it pained her to talk about it and it must have traumatized her something awful. After a few minutes had gone by I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Thank you for telling me Carla," I whispered. "I wouldn't ever do that to you, love! I would never make you do anything you don't want to." He had to stop there. He wanted to say more but what he wanted to say had to come later.

~~~Idea! What if Crys ended up knowing about the two times?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:04 pm

~Yus XD I like it. Oh yeah what if Carla had like nightmares about what happened and Braxton fell asleep with her once but they dun do anything and Crys is all like " They slept together once." and Damon takes it the wrong way?

I sighed and moved around slightly so I could look at him better.My heart was beating at a hundred miles a minute and my cheeks were a livid red but I was feeling a bit better. It was nice to finally get it off my chest. I smiled sweetly at Damon and rested my head on his shoulder. " I know." I responded cuddling up to him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 pm

~~~Damon would totally flip out! Anxious to start it now XD

I held her close to m with one arm, stroking her hair with my other hand. I didn't know what I should say. Remembering that I was supposed to give her the third gift I pulled away from her and reached in the picnic basket and pulled out another, larger black box. "This is for you, dear," I told her handing her the box. Inside was the matching necklace to her earrings and bracelet.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 am

I smiled at him and gently took the box from his hand. It was a bit obvious to what it was now but I didnt mind. I smiled genguinly seeing the necklace. I ran my fingers over it smiling like a little kid at a candy store. I slipped it on an grinned. " Thank you love." I said blushing slightly. I kissed him softly and sighed.

~Yeah XD Do you wanna make the meeting topic or should I?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am

I was so pleased that she genuinely seemed to like my gifts. I had put a whole lot of thought into them. It was a reminder of me in a way with the onyx and it looked stunning with her complexion. "My pleasure, miss Carla! " I told her before standing up pulling her up with me. "On more stop for today if you don't mind to horribly

Could you make it? I am like half asleep currently Very Happy
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:31 am

~I'll make it in New York, k?.Crys could be shoping for shoes or whatever and Damon could like spot her and be all like " Hey you! I know you!" and Crys would be all like -.-

I blushed slightly and smiled. " I don't mind. I don't really know what to expect but that just makes things more interesting." I said, grinning slightly. I was really enjoying myself. Even though I had told him why I was unconfident and whatnot I really was enjoying myself. I swooped down for a second to pick up my black cardigan.It was probably the only thing in Forever21 that looked good on me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 pm

I took her hand and led her to the carriage. After helping her up I walked around to the other side and sat down next to her. To the Empire State building, we go!
~
A bit late... Hopefully the photographer would still be there! I got down and walked around. Offering my hand, I waited a bit impatiently
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

I blushed slightly and raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. I took his hand and smiled sweetly at him. I was excited for whatever we were going to do next. I nodded politely to the cab driver. I turned to Damon and smiled. " Do I get any clues as to what we're doing?" I asked, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 pm

"Well, it serves as Mt. Olympus and it's the tallest building in New York. Do you need anymore hints?" I asked as we got to the doors. I held it open for her and followed her inside. Pressing the button to the elevator I waited, smiling down at her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled brightly. My eyes scrutenized evry detail of the elavator. I certainly was well made. It nearly took everything in me not to try to remove the side pannel and start messing aorund with the wires. I smiled at Damon and kissed him on the cheek. " I love you." I murmered out of impulse.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 pm

I laughed. "Uh huh, I love you to Carla!" I told her kissing her gently. Finally it came to a stop. I took her hand and led her out to the glass paneled wall and knelt down in front of her, pulling out the little box. "Miss Carla Macintosh, will you accept this ring as proof of my affections for you? I saw it in the jewelry store and the first person I thought of was you. It's nearly as lovely as you. I hope it will serve as a reminder that no matter what happens, no matter how stupid I am, no matter how enraged I get, no matter what... I will love you for eternity!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next