Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) Empty Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I leaned against the tree, five minutes early. Funny, last time I was five minutes late. Things had changed quite drastically quite quickly. I was dressed abnormally, well, for me. I was wearing black jeans and a white button up shirt with a newer leather jacket on top. Better than my worn out one at least. I had asked one of the Hermes girls to take a single white rose tied with a red ribbon to her cabin at seven this morning. They were good for delivering stuff and such. I was incredibly nervous about today, this would either go very badly or very well
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth, Crys had really gone all out with my outfit. She'd pulled out a a dress from one of her trunks, which usually contained her really expensive clothes. I'm pretty sure one was completly dedicated to Gucci shoes. She'd done my hair in ringlets and put on a little mascara. I looked...pretty. And to top it all off she gave me a pair of $500 dollar silver sandals. I'd almost had a heart attack when I'd gotten the white rose. No guy had ever done anything so sweet for me. I grabbed a black cardigan on my way out the door. It was almost 10:00 and I hated being late.
" Damon love!" I called out to him, once I reached the hill. I had my cardigan drapped over my arms and I big smile present on my face.
Spoiler:
(Ignore girl, look at dress and shoes XD)

Last edited by #Megz on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:51 pm

OOC: I always pictured Carla looking like that but a little shorter and a lot tanner, actually

My jaw dropped when I saw her. She looked absolutely gorgeous! Remembering the gesture I had rehearsed so many times I bowed deeply, taking her hand and kissing it in the process. "Miss Macitosh, I am flattered and pleased that you were able to accompany on this outing. I hope you found the rose to your liking and I pray you would accept this one in addition," I requested slipping into a light British accent. Pulling another white rose out of my jacket and offering it to her with a smile. So far so good... "I pray you have no objection to a ride in a hackney?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm

~ Your mental pictures spot on 'cept her bang are a bit longer and she's a hell of a lot curvyier XD~

I blushed a bright red and stared at him with a grin plastered on my face. No wonder this was called courting. I grabbed the rose and pecked him on the cheek. " Sure...but...what's hakney?" I asked, blushing slightly. It sounded familiar since I had worked with transportation devices my whole life but I just couldn't put my finger on it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

I turned bright red when she kissed my cheek. "Miss, I believe that behavior should be saved for when we are alone. I would wish myself to burn forever in the deepest pits of Tartarus should our affections ever bring you to ruin," I ignored her question and offered her my arm, leading her to the bottom of the hill to the open carriage with two black horses at the front. It was hard to find white horses and black was more my style anyways. I offered my hand and helped her up before walking around and getting in. I sat down a foot from her on the bench, an elderly man in front of us to drive it. Picking up a small box off the seat I presented it to her. It contained two onyx earrings carved into roses. "For you, my lady, I pray you find them worthy of your beauty" The man got the horses going, shaking his head and mumbling, "Can't see why their cannot be more classy lads like this one nowadays!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 pm

I followed next to him blushing all the while. I smiled sweetly at him after he presented the earings. No guy had ever done anything like this for me. I was swept of my feet. "They're beutiful. Thank you." I said, the sweet smile still present on my face. I gently took the small bow out of his hands and trailed my fingers over the earings. It was a weird habit of mine. I like to feel the texture of stones when they were made t look so beutiful and intricate.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 pm

I smiled, watching her run her fingers over the earrings. This was going to be a very long day for me with minimal physical contact. But to see her face was worth it. "I am glad to hear that they are appreciated. You will receive the accompanying pieces later," I hinted vaguely. Our topics for discussion were narrowed with the driver here but it didn't matter too much. "I was contemplating gifts for your mother and nana last night. Could you offer some insight, Miss Carla?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

I raised my eyebrow at his little hint but srugged it off. I liked surprises. I blushed slightly when he mentioned my family. " My mom likes antiques and chocolate. Nana likes anything with a namebrand." I said, smiling slightly. I put the earings on and grinned. I'd never really owned any pretty jewlery.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm

The earring suited her well, as I expected. I thought about what I would get them for a moment before coming to a conclusion for her mom's present. "What about an original Samuel Colt revolver for your mother? Would she appreciate that? My step father gave it to me long ago. And for your Nana... What about a Maxx bag or Chanel perfume?" I asked before biting my lip.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm

I smiled whimsically." The revolvers perfect. Nana already has like every Chanele perfume so the bag will do nicely." I said, grinning slightly at him.He sure knew his way around the fine and fancy."You know this is probably one of the nicest things anyones done for me."I said, a dreamy expression on my face.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 pm

She had a dreamy, faraway look in her eye, as if she was in some alternate world where it was only us. "I'm not doing this for you, Miss Carla, I'm a rogue. This is purely selfish motives!" I grinned before speaking up, "I am glad that you are enjoying yourself so far, Miss Carla," It was mostly for the driver's benefit. He seemed to enjoy eavesdropping
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 pm

I laughed and shook my head. " Well Mister Damon I'm glad I could be of use to you. It isn't often I get swept of my feet." I said, smirking slightly. I blushed and looked away realizing I had fallen into my dinner waitress form of specking. I had to be very formal when I was on dinner duty and I had just randomly slipped into it. Probably all the fancy-ness rubbing off.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm

It was odd to me that she was suddenly so formal. Playing along? Maybe... Noticing where we were I smiled. "Alright, we are almost there! Could you stop here sir?" I asked the driver. About a minute later the hackney came to a stop. I jumped down and offered my hand up to her.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:29 pm

I blushed slightly and took his hand. I kind of half jumped half stepped down. " Thank you." I said, smiling politely at our driver of sorts. I turned back to Damon and grinned." So what have you got planned for us, Mister Damon?" I asked, smiling sweetly at him. Knowing him it could be anything from a simple dinner to a five star restaurant where you have to know a guy to get in.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 pm

We were at central park. I had hired some people to set up for me but they were gone now, as I had requested. "I pray a day in the sun wouldn't be too harsh for you?" I said leading her to the area. There was croquet and a picnic set up strategically. It wasn't quite late enough for lunch so croquet would come first. I hoped desperately she wouldn't know how to play. We came to the area after a minute and I picked up one of the mallots and handed it to her. "Would you object to a lover's game of croquet Miss Carla?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

I chuckled and shook my head. "You never fail to amaze me love." I said, smirking as I took the mallot. I looked around taking in the scenery. Some stuff had been set up earlier and it looked great. I looked over to Damon and blushed slightly. " How exactly do you play croquet anyways?" I asked,raising an eyebrow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 am

I smiled, glad she didn't know how. "It is somewhat like your golf. Your goal is to get it in the rings and keep mine from going through the ring. Allow me to guide you," I said formally, standing behind her and putting my arms around her and holding hers on her mallot. "Alright dear, see the first ring? That's what you are aiming for. Bend over a bit and swing yours arms. You just want to tap it lightly, not too hard," I explained, my hands guiding hers, glad for the excuse to touch her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:09 am

I blushed and tried to keep a smirk from coming to my lips. This could be fun. I was always partial to golf though I never got many chances to play. I counted to three in spanish under my breth then lightly tapped the ball like he said. I watched the mallot hiting the ball closely. I had figured out tennis and soccer just by watching.This shouldn't be too hard.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 am

"Très bien, très bon!" I complemented before stepping back. I picked up my own mallot and hit my ball, bumping hers to the side. "Votre tour," I told her, forgetting I was still speaking in French. I leaned on my mallot as I waited for her to go

OOC: Means 'Very good, very good' and 'Your turn' in case you didn't know
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 am

I grinned, happy that I did well and also that I knew what he was saying. Having Crys and her french-ness around was a lot more useful than I thought.I blushed slightly as a smile played across my lips. " You do realize I have no idea what to do now..." I said, my cheeks turning an even darker red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 am

I laughed. "Il suffit de frapper la balle à nouveau," I told her. After the words left my mouth I realized I wasn't saying it in english. "Pardon! I tend to forget I'm speaking French once i start. Just hit the ball again and try to get it through the ring. Three holes to determine the winner," I told her. So, I couldn't exactly remember the rules. I was making this up as I went but it worked
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:34 am

I chuckled and walked over to my ball. I tapped it lightly making it hit his whish mooved a little ways away. The science behind it wasn't so hard. If I looked at it like that I could understand what the hell was going on atleast. "Votre tour." I said turning to him and smirking slightly. If Crys could only see me now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

I smiled, rather proud of her french. She had the pronunciation down correctly and everything. "Merci!" I replied before walking to my ball. I tapped it lightly, pleased when it went through the ring. She had to win. The next box with her anklet/bracelet was sitting in the last ring.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 pm

I smiled slightly and hit the ball so it followed his. This wasn't so hard. Golf was easy enough as it was. I looked over to Damon and smiled sweetly. " I wish more guys were like you, love. Ther would be a lot more happy girls." I said, grinning slightly. So this is what love is like. I enjoyed it thouruogly. It's not as bad as mom made it sound.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 pm

I frowned and exhaled, "Unfortunately the majority of us are dead now," I told her a bit upset by the fact. "Love wouldn't get such a bad reputation if every male was trained to be a gentleman. Hope you didn't eat too much 'cause we're having an early lunch, by the way," I said casually, starting the next round by tapping my ball lightly.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum