Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:25 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled at him. I nodded my head in response. I knew I would probably keep that ring on at all times, only excluding when I showered or sleep so I wouldn’t lose it. ” Thank you love.” I murmured sweetly. I leaned down and kissed him softly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

I stood up and took her hand, sliding it on her middle finger before wrapping my arm around her waist and kissing her. "I can't promise things will always be the easiest. My bloodline and resulting temper doesn't allow that, but I do promise that I will always love you."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 pm

I kissed back and sighed blissfully after pulling away. I cocked my head to the side and smiled sweetly at him. That was probably one of the sweetest things someone had ever told me. “ I’ll always love you too…I just wish I had something to give you in return.” I said, sighing. I felt bad for not having anything to give him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Tears clouded my vision. "Carla, you already have! Before I met you I couldn't see any redeemable qualities in myself but now I feel like I am starting to see a few. And you gave me your trust. I feel like I should give you more," My words flowed easily. I wanted to give her the world. She deserved it
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 pm

I blushed a bright red and stared up at him in amazement. I smiled sweetly at him and wiped away one of his tears with my thumb. " You've made me one of the happiest girls alive Damon. And I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my time here on earth with you." I said in a gentle voice and meaning every word.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6