Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 pm

I frowned, not liking that he had hit her, even if it was sparring. "So it was something that happened after I left? Did somebody hurt you?" I asked as a crease formed between my brow, same as every other time I was rather frustrated. I was taking this too seriously though. Maybe if I lightened the mood and teased her she would relax. Or I could accuse her of something horrible and get her to confess that way... "Did you go back on our promise and go crawling into Braxton Godfrey's bed, Miss Carla? That's not allowed remember? As long as I am faithful to you, you have to be totally committed to me. That means you can only sleep with me, should you ever feel such an urge," I managed to maintain a light, teasing tone all the while
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Roses and Romance (Megz only please!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roses and Romance (Megz only please!)

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked up at him. "What? No no. There was the christmas party but nothing other than that I mean I'm still a virgin and all but .", I managed to stutter out before looking down again, my cheeks practically on fire. Did I really just say that aloud?! I sighed and mentally facepalmed. He was pushing my buttons again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm

I bit my lip to keep my laughter inside, taking a moment to think up a response. "I was teasing you, Miss Carla! It was a joke, love. Wait? What's this about a Christmas party?" I asked distracted in my curiosity. "I don't think sex on that day is an exception just because it's christmas dear!" I told her teasing again
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:53 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down again. " We didn't have sex love. I'm...I'm still a virgin. It was just very drunken and hot making out."I stated , frowning slightly. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. I wasn't very good at responding to these kind of jokes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm

I grinned. It was rather cute how she felt the need to justify herself over and over again. "Aw! Yes, that almost but not technically sex," I said with a knowing smile. "Well, I'm not going to lie and say I've saved myself and all that bull, cause I didn't. I haven't been a virgin for a very long time. But I don't have any diseases or anything," I assured her as I started walking again after I realized we had stopped
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

I blushed but laughed lighthartedly. " Oh I know you ain't no virgin love." I mumbled. In all truth I'd pretty much figured that out a little while after we met. He reminded me of the Guys who hang out at the beach right after they got laid. " Where are we going anyways love?" I asked, my cheeks finally going back to a normal color.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm

I laughed, "Yeah, I kind of figured you did but just clarifying. We are not going too much farther. Just a little bit further..." I told her leading her around a corner. It was hidden away by trees which was why I had chosen the spot. Seeing it from far away would ruin the surprise. There was a black and white plaid blanket laid out with a bit basket sitting on top with plates next to it. I led her to the blanket and sat down. It was big enough for four people with room to spare so that wasn't an issue
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm

I sat down across from him and smiled my dreamy smile. I looked around and my smile grew. " You really went all out, huh?" I said, blushing slightly. I didn't even know a place this exsited. I looked over to him and grinned. " So what's on the menu Mister Petrova?" I asked, smirking.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 pm

I laughed heartily. She always managed to make me laugh over some thing or another. "Nothing but the very finest for you, sugar!" I told her as I picked up the small folding table. It would make it less awkward to eat. It was only about a foot high. After unfolding it, I set the plates out and pulled out a bowl of fruit and salad, putting a little of each on both plates. "First course, salad."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:59 pm

I chuckled and smiled at him. He really thought of everything. I grabbed my fork and expertly speared a strawbery with my fork. When you worked at a restaurant for most of your life you had to know how to do this kind of stuff on instinct. I took a bite of my strawberry and chewed thoughtfully.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I took a few bites of the leafy green stuff, trying to identify it all. Romaine. Kale. Iceberg lettuce. And butter lettuce? Yeah, that tasted about right. My thoughts wandered back to her secret. "Someone hurt you?" I asked biting down on my lip so hard it bled. I was afraid something awful might have happened
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:22 pm

I finished the rest of my strawberry and grinned. This was qulity stuff.I blushed slightly and looked over to him after hearing his question. I leaned forward and wiped the blood off his lip with my thumb instinctually.I sat back down and stared into his eyes fixedly. I opened my mouth slightly as if to answere but I stoped midway and looked down. How was I suppose to answer that? It was kind of true but not exactly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:27 pm

I smiled, just a bit when she wiped the blood off my lip. She didn't answer me though. "I'm right aren't I?" I whispered. Flinging myself down onto the blanket on my back I stared at the clouds. "Oh gods! Why couldn't I be wrong just this once?" I said louder, groaning. The idea of someone hurting Carla made me sick to my sstomach
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm

I sighed and crawled over next to him.This is why I was so hesitant to tell him. I just don't want others to worry about me. I blushed slightly as I looked over to him. " Love... Someone did hurt me... but a long long time ago. And well... you reminded me of what happened and...that's why I shut down and lost confidence." I explained, staring at my hands which were folded neatly on my lap.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:54 pm

I groaned. "It was my fault then! I'm sorry, miss Carla! Please forgive me, I didn't meant to cause you pain," I said quietly, sitting up. Why did I have to screw every thing up? Nothing I did would ever be right. I was incapable of doing good now. Leaning my head on her shoulder, I took another bite of my salad.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I sighed and kissed his cheek." It was unintentional Damon. I don't hold it against you in any way."I said in a soft voice.I hadn't thought aboout what had happened in a very long time. I felt bad for mixing something so bad like Gabriel Montero with my Damon.I sighed again and poped another strawberry in my mouth. I simply adored them but I didn't get to eat them often since they were quite expensive in Hawaii.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 am

I mouth turned up a bit at the corners, "Yes, I know, you never do. Alright, first course complete!" I said realizing she was just eating the strawberries. Those would come later. After putting that away, I set out the next course of stuffed chicken breast and macaroni salad. I wasn't quite sure what it was stuffed with, but it was really, really good.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:17 pm

I smiled sweetly at him then crawled over back to my spot. That hadn't been that hard. He now knew the very basics atleast and I don't think he'll want to know the details anytime soon. I smiled brightly seeing what we were going to eat next. I was a sucker for chiken though I didn't look it. I tried the chiken and smirked slightly. This stuff was delicious.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 pm

I took a few bites and looked up at her. She was smiling. Had I found something that she liked? Maybe I'd have to write that down so I remembered it. "Do you like it then, sugar?" I asked wanting to make sure that actually what she was smiling about before I committed it to memory. That would be awful if she was smiling cause she hated it or something
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

I nodded and took another bite. " I simply love chiken. It's right up there with Chicha Morada and Strawberies." I said, smiling brightly. He really knew how to treat a lady. I tried some of the macaroni salad and grinned. It was a bit sweeter than the one my aunt made but still delicious.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Good, she did like it then. "I will be sure to remember that. What is chicha madora, or whatever it is that you said?" I asked committing those three to memory. She was going to enjoy the dessert then. It was chocolate dipped strawberries. They were pretty expensive since it was winter and they weren't in season
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:33 pm

I blushed and looked down at my hands. Guess Hispanic cousine wasn't one of his specialties. " It's this Peruvian drink made from purple corn. It tastes wonderful with a little whiskey." I said, grinning slightly. I knew how to make it fresh though it took a while. I actually knew how to make a lot of alchoholic drinks since I prefered the bar from waitressing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

My nose scrunched up. It didn't sound too great. "Corn juice? And it's good? Interesting," my face relaxed as I took another bite of the chicken. "That's right, you said you worked in your family's bar. i'll have to try it some time," I told her after a moment's thought.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:47 pm

I laughed and looked over to him, an amused expression on my face. " The stuffs pretty strong love. Sure you can handle it?" I teased. I took another bite of my chiken, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:52 pm

I frowned. "You doubt me, miss Carla? I'll prove it to you then!" I told her with a determined expression, taking another bite of my chicken. I had about two bites left. I ate really fast. I stuffed the remainder in my mouth and chewed a bit before swallowing. I ate a lot. Had too, to have so much energy all the time. I hated feeling tired, ever
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next