Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:43 pm

"I meant how about we get started? This can be date number one, and then we can go out somewhere for number two?" He smiled sheepishly. Suddenly feeling a pang in his heart. Did that mean she didn't like him? Because he liked her. Definitely. Just as he kissed her, Kylar entered her view.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh." I laughed and pecked his cheek. "Yeah. I don't think I could wait another minute for a first date." I mumbled smiling at him. I liked him, I really did. I still had unresolved feelings for Kylar but for Zidane I knew how I felt.I kissed back but froze, having seen Kylar. I slowly pulled away and frowned.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 pm

"Dude." Kylar advanced on Zidane, "What about the bro code? Thou shalt not date thy best friends girl?" Zidane just shrugged, "Let her choose." "Uh...Excuse me?" "I said let her choose."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 pm

I stared at both of them a little surprised. Oh Gods I had to pick? Hell I could barely manage a hair color much less this. I sighed and looked at both of them. I bit my lip and looked down. " Je ne sais pas." I muttered.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 pm

"Vous devez choisir." He said, looking to her. He didn't know much of any language. But he could piece it together. "Vous devez choisir." Kylar repeated, as if he knew immediately what it meant.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 pm

I sighed and frowned slightly. How could they expect me to pick at this very moment?" And what if I say I'm in love with both of you?" I said in a soft voice, looking up at them through my eyelashes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Kylar and Zidane both looked at eachother. As if a sudden understanding they looked to her in unison. "You still have to choose." Their towns, even and flat. It couldn't be any other way it had to be this way.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 pm

I sighed and mentally facepalmed. I couldn't just pick on a whim. One of them had to be better for me though I was having a hard time trying to find one top the other. Kylar was kind and soft hearted and he treated me respectully,. Zidane was wild, strong and well how he had just treated me couldn't exactly be called respect but it wasn't bad. I sighed agin and bit my lower lip. Doo do do dodo do do doo stallin stalling stalling.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Zidane of course wanted to be him, but also couldnt' shake the feeling that he'd be holding her back. He wasn't exactly the best person in the world. Am I what's best for her? He paused, really thinking it over. He then glanced to Kylar. No. He is. But he had his chance....Right?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:35 am

I sighed and leaned against a tree, my head bowed down slightly. I bit my lip and closed my eyes so I could think. I sighed and opened my eyes. I looked at Kylar first. He meant the whole world to me at one point. I know I love him but it's just so...complicated. I glanced over to Zidane. He was kind and kind of pervy at times but I liked him a whole lot. I hadn't known him long enough to say I loved him but there was something there. I burried my face in my hands. " Zidane..." I whispered, my cheeks turning a light shade of red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Kylar nodded. He had of course completely expected that. I mean, he had his chance, hell he even asked for the break. And a break lasted longer than two days. "It's not the end of the World." ZIdane spoke up, "It's not like I'm forbidding you to ever talk. You're still friends right?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I looked up and smiled shyly at Kylar. We could be freinds if we tried. I wasn't sure how I'd react to suddenly notbeing able to kiss him at random since it was instinctual but I guess I'd learn not to over time.I stepped up and took Zidanes hand, a blush still evident on my cheeks.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Zidane smiled sheepishly and watched as Kylar waved his farewells. He had so much stuff going on now, and Zidane was actually surprised to see him. Ever since he had gotten healed, he was suddenly popular. "So. About that third date."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:49 pm

I sighed and waved bye to Kylar. I felt starnge, like I just lost something important but when I looked at Zidane the feeling left. I smiled up at him and pecked him on the cheek. " Anytime." I murmered into his ear.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 pm

"Anytime eh? So how about now?" He asked picking her up into his arms as someone would after being newly wed. "Where would you like to go? We've got plenty of time. And there's always the...Ahem, The ah...afterparty" He smiled cockily and moved a hand from her knee's to her butt for more 'support' should she ask why.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down. " I'd like something sweet right about now." I murmured into his ear. I craved chocolate. I had never had a problem with gaining and loosing weight so I usually ate whatever the hell I wanted but that was usually healthy food. My guilty pleasure was chocolate. I couldn't help but smirk when he mention the afterparty.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 pm

"Mmm," He grunted, nodding towards the edge of camp. "I know this store, It's a small place, but it has the most AMAZING chocolate ever!" He smirked, "The cake there is to die for."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:11 pm

I smiled brightly and pointed toward the direction he said the shop was. " Vas-y!"I called out , grinning. Cake, chocolate and a hot guy. And I thought today couldn't get any better.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

In moments the two of them were standing outside a small houselike shop, that was whimsically named The Shoppe. The only difference in the surroundings though, was that it was small, like, a waffle shop small. The front door opened up to a quaint dining hall with only two booths, one filled by to men tap tap tapping away on their laptops. To the left however were many selections of cakes, all looking more delicious than the last as you moved down the line. There was white, milk, and dark chocolate, and more than once, a combination of all three. "Pick your hearts desire my lady."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 pm

I stared at all the cakes in amazement as I looked down the line. My eyes stopped and focused on one that was made completly of chocolate and on top it had a single red cherry. I stared at it for a little longer, leaning down so I could see it better. I looked over to Zidane and smiled happily. " That one looks amazing." I said, pointing it out with my index finger.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm

"Miss Tanner!" He didn't call loundly, but it was a bit higher than usual. "This is the one." He began to pull his wallet out but the counter woman reached over and stopped him, her breasts pressing into the glass, and her perfect auburn hair covering the cleavage. "Now, now, you helped out the other day Zidane, this one's on the house!" "Really?! Thank you Ma'am. That's very generous of you!"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

I couldn't help but smirk seeing the lady be all pervy. I looked away trying to stop from smirking but instead I noticed one of the computer nerds checking me out. I sighed and rolled my eyes. " Merci madame. J'aime le chocolate." I said, smiling polietly at her.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Seconds later they were seated in the only open booth, Zidane armed with a pie-spatula. He had ton's of practice cutting cakes and pie, due to his love of baking, although not many truly knew about it. In fact, the cake that currently sat in front of him had been a creation of his that took him almost a week to make. And it only sat there for three hours. With malicious intent glowing in his eyes, he slamed the spatula down into the cake so fast not even a piec of chocolate was knocked astray. For two seconds there was only the light, ting ting, as the spatula hit the serving dish that held the cake in place.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:46 pm

I stared at him in amazement as he cut the cake. He was pretty damn good at it. I liked to bake myself but I was more a dinner cooker than anything. I smiled slightly at him. " How did you find this place?" I asked him, a hand under my chin and the other holding on to my elbow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 pm

"Hmm...It kinda started like this..." He sliced a piece of the cake off a slice, where a chip of chocolate clung to the moist surface. He popped it into his mouth, but didn't chew. Second's later he pressed his lips to hers locking her in a kiss. He opened his mouth just slightly, and passed the chip into her's. It was belgium chocolate, but not from pure Cocoa. In fact, it's true flavor was only unlocked through an enzyme in saliva, and Zidane had playfully named it the 'Kissing Cake.' Then, as he broke away from her he leaned back in his seat, "It's the best way to bring the flavor out." He turned and winked at the counter girl. "Or so i hear."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next