Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:42 pm

He rubbed a part of his face, where he'd expected her to slap him. "That was easier than I'd expected...I mean, I figured you hit me or something." he added the last part rather quickly. "Ya know....I think...you're the first person I've ever told something like that to."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 pm

I chucled and rolled my eyes. " Beleive it or not I kind of respect you. For like not hitting on me while I was with Kylar." I said, smiling slightly at him. I blushed slightly and looked up at him through my eyelashes in reaction to what he said last. " Well I feel privlidged." I said, smiling whimsically. Kylar was gonna kill him. Or well maybe not. They were freinds and there hadn't been any specification during the brake that we couldn't see other people while we were apart.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm

"Kylar is so going to kill me." He laughed lightly taking her hand. "But seriously, and all due respect, but i think you're the first actual girlfriend i've ever had." He shivered slightly as an image of adelaide and him shot into his mind. "thank god that didn't go to far....." he whispered under his breath.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

I smiled up at him and nuzzled his neck. " You're going to be my second." I mumbled. I was suprisingly calm about this. I'd probably have the whole freack out/ excited scream thingy when I met up with Carla at the Bar. I shrugged off his last comment. I knew he saw a lot of girls but I didn't really mind.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

"Hey..." He patted her arm softly. He raised an eyebrow and smiled cockily, "Wanna see if i'm better at kissing than Kylar?" He almost laughed it out, but he restrained himself. Laughing in this situation would be bad.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked up at him. " Doubt you are." I teased, smirking slightly. I leaned forwar slightly, brushing my lips against his, my eyes staring directly into his.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:14 pm

He feigned shock and looked taken aback. "Oh madam! You wound me!" He clutched his heart and staggered back playfully. "Let's find out?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I liked it when people pretended to be all dramaticly hurt. I cocked my head slightly to the side and blushed. " Ok." I mumbled, leaning forward slightly so our lips wereonly about a centimeter apart.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:38 pm

"On second thought." He raised a finger to her lips, "Let's save that for a more....Romantic moment?" He smiled, and stood, offering her hand. "How are you feeling?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 pm

I chuckled and took his hand ." A bit better I guess. Maybe 'they' are right." I answered, blushing slightly. I was dealing with this suprisingly well. I guess I'd already wasted all my tears.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:58 pm

"It's all the same." He shrugged, and began to walk, slowly, but enough to let her know he was moving. "Care to walk with me? I find that I enjoy the company of beautiful women more than the lonliness."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:02 pm

I blushed a bright red and nodded. "Un promenade n'est pas mal." I mumbled, smiling slightly. I took his hand and walked beside him, my hips swaying side to side without notic on my part.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:05 pm

"Say wha?" He asked, once hearing her french. He couldn't even speak spanish outside of Taco and Burrito. Then he suddenly stopped in his tracks as his monkey, Vivi, ran up and smacked her right on the butt.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:08 pm

I blushed a bright red and spun on my hel ready to beet the living crap out of whoever just slapped my butt. I lowered mmy fist after seeing the monkey. I stared at it for a while before looking up at Zidane. " Did...did I just get slapped in the butt by a monkey?" I asked, blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 pm

"Would you prefer it to be me?" He started to rub his palms together jokingly as if he were going to do it. "Cuz I will." Right then Vivi climbed up her halfway and shoved his hand's into her back pockets.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 pm

I blushed an even brighter redand stodd rigid still. Not exactly the first time someone put their hand on my butt but I was starting to freack out. " Can you please get the damn monkey off me." I said, my hands set firmly on my black studded belt. Lucky for me I had it on 'cause I was wearing one of my Victorias Secret underware combo today.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Zidane whislted twice, and Vivi released his grip, and ran up the nearest tree. "You're lucky you wore the belt haha. That could have turned....Interesting." He said, eyeing the pieces of fabric that popped just slightly above her belt.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm

I blushed a bright red and hastily pulled up my shorts. I just had to wear the black lace today didn't I? I sighed and rolled my eyes. " And what exactly would your reaction be to me in underware?" I asked, smirking.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:34 pm

"Probably a bit too much excitement." He laughed, and wrapped an arm around her back, his hand resting on her thigh. "You're just too beautiful, ya know?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

I blushed slightly and looked up at him. " I'm too beutiful? Explain." I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes. I didn't exactly get it. How could you be too beutiful?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

"Everything about you is perfect. And, you've got a great figure, amazing looks. That alone could drive men insane." He tapped the side of her hip with his fingers and placed his forehead lightly against hers, there mouths only seconds apart. "But it's the personality that took me."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:47 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled.I knew very well I drew men insane. " Not everything about me can be perfect." I mumbled but then I lost myself in his eyes. I leaned forward slightly out of impulse and kissed him softly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

He pulled her into a soft hug, and stuck his hands in her back pockets, their lips still locked. He moved gently to match her movements, meeting her lips through each one, softly. His hands squeezed into her slightly as he had moved her to where her back was against a thick tree. His eyes shut lightly as he took in her very being, suprised to be in such a predicament.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 pm

I blushed a bright red when his hands went in my back pocket but I didnt mind. I slung my arms over his shoulder and tangled a hand in his hair. He sure knew what he was doing. I pulled away slowly only to take in a couple breaths. "I really like you."I mumbled, before going back to kissing him. Kylar sure as hell never did anything like this.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm

He just grunted lightly, kissing her kneck softly, but no going any lower. He squeezed her butt again, as he broke away for air. Before losing all the control he had, Zidane completely let her go and staggered backwards. "Much better than Kylar?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next