Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 pm

I blushed a bright red and chewed the piece of chocolate thoughtfully. " Est tres bien. Belgium, n'est pas?" I mumbled, smiling whimsically.I'd had it before at some fancy restaurant and the taste was distinct enough. I grinned at Zidane and took his hand. " Definetly the most fun way." I said, smirking.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

"That. Is an opinion." He laughed, "But aye. I agree. So, about this afterparty." He spoke using his hands to to tie off each word with a movement.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:11 am

I ellegantly took off a piece of cake and popped it into my mouth. I did what he did and leaned forward, kissing him and putting the chocolate in his mouth. I sat back down and grinned. " What about the After party?" I asked, smiling whimsiclly. Figured he would ask.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 am

It was blissfull. The cocoa pulled out due to the infused chocolate. Some part of his mind told him this was indirect french kissing but he didn't dwell on it. Just the taste in his mouth. It was sweet. Unbelievably so, but it had a twang to it, like a right hook coming. It was the lemon juice he'd added, balancing it perfectly...He could feel himself melting inside. "What do you mean what about it?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 am

I couldn't help but smile seeing his reaction to the cake. I leaned forward slightly so my eyes were level with his. " You asked the question. I just replied with another question." I said, shrugging. I smirked slightly and kissed the corner of his lips where there was a little chocolate stain. " Don't think about it too much." I mumbled.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:39 am

Zidane tossed the bagged cake on to the counter after he flipped the lightswitch. His place wasn't anything special. After all, he didn't use it that much. It was just a getaway. A getaway with the most comfortable bed he'd everslept in, and practically brand new sheets. It was a small place. built like the letter K. One hallway led to a living room and two hallways branched from there. One to the kitchen, and one to the restroom and bedroom. Nice and Quaint.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 am

I followed in behind Zidane and smiled slightly. I had always wanted to have my own apartment but I was still saving up money for it. Waitressing didn't pay mutch but atleast my shoe funds were never ending. I looked around and grinned. " I like your place. It feels very homey." I said, wandering a little way down the hallway but not to far so I wouldn't seem rude.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 am

He wrapped his arms around her stomach and half walked half swayed themselves to his room. There wasn't so much as a piece of laundry on the floor, or even a mark that showed that the place was used other than the absence of dust. Even the bedmake was completely crisp and looked brand new. "Welcome to Casa del Zidane."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:55 am

I blushed slightly and turned around so I was facing him. I slung my arms over his shoulders lazily and smirked. "I certainly feel welcommed." I whispered seductively into his ear, kissing his earlobe just for effect. I could be a sexy beast when I wanted to be.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 am

Zidane smiled, and went in to kiss her, but instead, pulled her lip with his teeth, gently, playfully. And that's when the kissing started. He sighed softly as he felt the coldness of his covers touch his bare back. Then, his mind wandered to how he had lost his shirt. He didn't even remember unbuttoning it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:10 am

I felt so simply wonderful right now there weren't words to describe it. Boy did he have a lot of stamina. I smirked and kissed him on the cheek. " Enjoy the afterparty?" I whispered into his ear.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:26 am

Zidnane wasn't quite sure what he could say. For one he was out of breath, and for two he was so overwhelmed by the moment. He blinked a few times and then wrapped his arms around her, "Perfect." He felt like he could fly, or more like he just got done doing so. "That was some afterparty."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 am

I blushed a bright red and kissed his neck. I chuckled and put my fourhead against his. " Definetly my favorite." I mumbled, smiling whimsically. I didn't have a care in the world at this point. I sighed and slowly pulled away from his hug. I shimied on my bra and panties before climbing in next to him again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 am

While she had dressed herself, or slightly so, he managed to fungshuai his underwear back on before she fell back in next to him. "What is it i'm supposed to say here?" He asked, completely unsure of how things were supposed to be. The only thing he was sure of, was how much he cherished this moment. The sex wasn't even a necessity although it was good. Really good. Extremely- anyhow, all that he wanted was to spend the rest of his life like this. Next to the woman of his dreams.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:42 am

I blushed slightly and smiled. " You don't have to say anything. It might spoil the moment." I said, grinning slightly. It was cute that he wanted to say something but still. Words weren't exactly necisary for this. I leaned forward and kissed him softly on impulse..
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 am

He wrapped both arms around her and lay his head on her shoulder. "I love you..." He whispered. his mind shot back to how he had felt when she and Kylar dated. Like a third wheel, that was being pulled by a string on a highway of jagged glass. Dangerous of loosing the only link to her. It was more of a desperate attempt at how they met. He had to make sure she wasn't hurting for Kylar. Not after how he was. "Yours in eternity."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 am

I blushed a bright red and smiled. I stroked his hair and whispred " I love you too...". I kissed the top of his head and sighed blissfully. Today was a good day. It had to be noted down and made a holiday of some sort. Cute guy, goes out with cute guy, cute guy plus chocolate, then sexy beast plus love. Definetly a good day.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5