Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

I blushed a livid red and nodded. I leaned against the tree and chuckled. " He certainly never touched my butt." I said, smirking slightly. I was kind of excited. I'd almost gotten used to taking things slow and being patient since I was with Kylar but that wasn't how I was normally.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 pm

"Perhaps you should have asked him to?" He laughed and held his hands up to her. "If it makes you feel any beter, it's definitely soft back there." He laughed again, his eyes fixing on the fabric that was once again rising out from under her belt.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm

I laughed and shook my head. I took his hand and grinned.I sighed and lifted my shorts up again. I saw him staring and I couldn't help but smirk. " If you're so damn interested I'm wearing a Victorias Secret black lace combo."I stated simply the smirk never leaving my face. Another thing I missed out on with Kylar. I couldn't tease him. He was very serious about stuff like that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 pm

"I dunno how interested I am. You'd have to show me how it looks first." He cocked his head still staring. He grinned slightly, and then met her eyes. "You've got beautiful eyes ya know?" he said all though his eyes had wandered to her breasts.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm

I smirked and rolled my eyes. Bright green eyes were kind of common in Europe but not here aperantly. " So I've been told."I mumbled, blushing slightly. I blushed an even brighter red seeing him lookiing at my chest. I put my index finger under his chin and knuged his head up. " I'm pretty sure my beutiful eyes ain't down there." I said, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:48 pm

"I dunno, let me check." He pulled her shirt up to her naval and let go laughing.I mean, she set him up for that one. She had definitely pressed them against him earlier though, and he wouldn't soon forget the feeling. But it wasn't that she was easy. She was just...Carefree. And he'd already fallen for her.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm

I blushed a bright red and bit my lip.Straight forward aint he. I laughed and pecked him on the cheek. " Well aren't you excited to see me naked." I said, smirking slightly. I wasn't bothered by his perverted outbursts. In truth I found them funny.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"Well who wouldn't be?" his voice as serious as possible between his laughs. "I mean, I definitely won't mind it happening." He placed his hand on her butt again and kissed her lightly.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm

I blushed a bright red and laughed. Yep. Kylar had definetly kept quiet about any of this stuff. I kissed back, slinging my arms over his shoulders lazily. "I don't think a gay guy would." I mumbled, a blush still evident on my face.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

"Mmm, actually, they probably would, but not for the same reasons as I." He whispered pushing her up against a tree once more, their lips entertwined. His eyes flitted shut softly and his mouth parted just so he could match her everymovement with ease. His eyes flashed open slightly as he realised he was suddenly lying on his back, with her on top of him.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

I smiked and kissed back, my body movements matching his with ease. I guess I was a bit to into it because after a little while I found myself on the floor with him. " How the hell'd we get down here?" I mumbled, sitting up slightly. I blushed a bright red realizing where I was sitting but I didn't say anything.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

He shrugged and smiled up at her. Zidane leaned forwards and pulled her back down into another kiss. He rolled over to where he was on top of her, but not necessarily forcing her down. He froze suddenly once he felt his thumbs skim her bare skin up to her bra.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

I blushed a bright red and slowly pulled away. "Um...did you just...?" I bit my lip and slowly sat up so my face was level with his. I bit my lip as my eyes searched his. I actually didn't mind at all and that kind of scared me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:35 pm

"Uhm...I ugh..." He had no idea what to do. he'd never gone so far with anyone he'd ever dated, she'd officially done the impossible. She'd made him fall in love. But for the right reasons?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:45 pm

I chukled and redid the clasps on my bra. I just couldnt stop blushing. " Well this has certainly been the fastest paced relationship I've had in a while." I murmered, a blush still evident on my cheeks. I placed my hand on his cheek seeing his expression. " You ok?" I asked, my eyes searching his once more.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

"I...I dunno..." He looked up into her eyes. "Did..I go too far?" He shook the thoughts from his mind. of course i did
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:56 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down. He just had to ask. I bit my lip and looked up at him again. " You wen't to far in public." I murmered, me eyes staring intently into his. You could get so easily lost in them. Before I even noticed I leaned forward again and kissed him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm

"Huh?" He followed her eyes but couldnt' catch on to what she was referring to. "How so? What do you mean public?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. " You can get under a girls shirt in a private area. This isn't exactly a private area." I said, motioning with my hand to the small path and the lake not to far away where people could be heard.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 pm

"Then let's head to a private location?" He raised an eyebrow and smiled. If you're up to it? Of course Zidane hadn't necessarily planned out what IT was. But he still had time to map it out.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 pm

I laughed and looked him over. I kind of doubted he was 'pure' but I had to ask at some point. That and I just wasn't that easy. I mean I liked to have fun but not that much fun. " That's third date stuff. You're going to have to take me to dinner first." I said, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

He winked. "Well of course!" He laughed lightly, and pecked her cheek. "I haven't done it yet, can't get hooked on what hasn't happened neh?" He patted his jeans clean as he stood. "Just sayin."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm

I chuckled and stood up next to him. I was kind of tempted to mention I wasn't a virgin but I held my tounge. He'd figure it out soon enough anyways. " You sure are wild." I murmered, smiling sweetly at him. I liked wild people. Hell I was one. Everything just got more interesting with wild people.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm

"And you haven't even seen me in bed yet." he laughed and wrapped an arm around her. "So, how about them three dates?" He asked, raising a brow quizzically.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

I blushed slightly and rolled my eyes though a smirk was plastered on my face. " It's a rule of mine. I had to think of something once I hit puberty. There were to many people after me and I didn't wanna seem like a slut. So third date and only if I like you." I said, shrugging.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next