Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This again eh?{Alexa}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This again eh?{Alexa} - Page 2 Empty Re: This again eh?{Alexa}

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 am

I smiled. "I'm sorry you got stuck on a date with this *ss," I told her before turning back to Zidane again. "I don't need Damon. I don't want to forget how I feel about you right now. Thanks for the date." I told him coldly.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:05 am

"Because all you want is a complement right?" He shrugged. "Your fingers are straight. There. Now, stop acting like a child and bother someone else. You're just embarrassing yourself."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:20 am

"Yeah, originally, I came here just to get that but then it didn't matter so much anymore, Zidane. I don't care if I'm being a child or embarrassing you or myself. It doesn't matter anymore. So, thanks for that," I told him, my tone softening just a bit. I honestly just didn't care anymore. There is probably a rule against that or something in my cabin but I didn't care about that either
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 pm

"Don't kid yourself." He said, searching her eyes. "It's completely impossible for you to change your personality in a half second. What you're saying now is dangerous ground. Your angry. And let me tell you a little secret I learned when I was a child." He thought of his sister for a moment, his eyes growing moist. "Don't say things out of anger, for it is those words that you cannot take back."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 pm

"Of course I am angry! Why wouldn't I be? And not every person thinks exactly like you do!" I said irritated before seeing his wet eyes. He looked like he was about to cry. "Zidane... what's wrong? Are you alright?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 pm

He blinked the tears away and turned back to his date. He waved Adelaide away with the back of his palm and forced a smile. His date had in fact been someone elses, but when she walked in it was clearly evident he had stood her up. To him this was more important that a childs tirade. This was true pain.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:15 pm

"Sorry... uh, have fun then!" I said turning and limping out. I should just let him go back to his date. Obviously I was just a filler to keep him busy while he waited for his other one. This totally sucked beyond belief!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 pm

"That'd be your prick of a boyfriend eh?" He said, staring at the boy approaching from the other side of the street, almost an hour late. "Alright, I'm gonna go have a word with him." He walked forwards, grabbed adelaides hand and forced her out the door with him. "Just go along with what I say," he whispered lightly to her as he approached the boy, his hair was styled in a mohawk, and he wore van's with ripped jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a Skull in the middle. A complete punk.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 am

That shocked me quite a bit. I was just starting to walk away when I heard him say something about her boyfriend. "Uh... Alright," I said softly, following him. His words to the girl kind of confused me. This was her boyfriend? He looked like a jerk. And why would Zidane be on a date with her then?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 pm

"Can you believe that?" His voice was a lot louder than it had been earlier, making sure the boy took notice of him. "She was bawling her eye's out when her boyfriend didn't show. I can't believe someone would stand up a girl as nice as that." The boy gulped slightly, his eyes darting around just as Zidane wrapped and arm around Adelaide. "He crushed her heart just like that. Whoever that guy was, he's lost someone important." He raised a brow at the boy, "I wouldn't go in there." He said, nodding to the eatery, "This woman is just unbearably depressed. I would wait for her boyfriend to show before going in man." The boy gulped even harder this time and nodded to Zidane, who smiled and kept walking, Adelaide pressed against him.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Adelaide just nodded, very surprised at this new information. It shocked her beyond belief. Zidane was sticking up for the girl! How sweet. He was walking a bit too fast than was comfortable though. As soon as the boy was out of earshot she looked up at him, awe in her eyes. She felt really bad for being so mean. "T-that was really nice of you Zidane, I'm sorry I hit you..." she told him just loud enough to be heard as she turned bright red. "Can you slow down please?" she asked not able to keep up with him with out wincing with every step
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:37 pm

When the boy was out of earshot he let go of Adelaide and collapsed on a nearby bench and gasped in air as if he had almost drowned. As if he were allergic to her. "Thanks for not pointing out the lies." The girl hadn't even been crying, but she had conceded in Zidane, and he wasn't going to walk out of there without using that information somehow. "You aren't....Completely horrible." He nodded in her direction as if pointedly making sure she knew it was about her.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Adelaide sat on the bench arm, allowing her feet to dangle above the ground. "Well, that wouldn't have been too considerate of me," I said absently before processing the second part of what he said. She couldn't help but feel proud. He didn't think she was too horrid after all. "Um... Thanks!" she said turning red. It was a compliment but she didn't feel the way she expected to feel. Adelaide wasn't sure what she had expected to feel but this certainly wasn't it. It made her happy but at the same time it wasn't as important as she had thought it to be.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 pm

His expression drooped and his whole body became rigid. He blinked once...twice....thrice...and was out. Just like that he'd fallen asleep. He'd been up all night trying to think of what to name his child, how he would take care of Crys and it. His life had become so complicated recently. He fell forwards slightly and immediatly woke up. Three seconds. A brand new record. "Sorry 'bout that."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Adelaide rose an eyebrow as she stared at him. "Did you just fall asleep? I can't believe you fell asleep! And for all of five seconds. Damn, I thought I was tired..." she said disbelieving as she shook her head.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 pm

"Things are..." He paused, his eyelids shutting and then groggily raising, "Complicated." And it was true...and also not. It was more of a half truth, but one that would not invite questions.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Obviously he didn't want questions, his tone told her that much at very least. What could be so very complicated though? He probably knocked up some poor girl. He was just that type. Or maybe his monkey was sick. Either way it didn't matter, it wasn't for her to know. "Oh, well, I'm sorry. Things shouldn't have to be complicated when you are seventeen..." I trailed off before biting down on my lower lip like I always did when nervous
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:05 am

"Actually." He held up his hand, blocking a response while he yawned, and then resumed talking, "I prefer it this way." He placed his hand in front of his eyes for a second, just blocking the sun. "I don't think i've ever been happier." He sighed as he leaned back in his seat. "But, I can't just worry about myself anymore."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 am

Definitely knocked some poor girl up. When else would a guy use those phrases together? I wasn't sure how to reply though. How would one reply to that? The thought of being a parent at seventeen was repulsive to me so I couldn't sympathize and I most definitely could not empathize. Maybe it would be best to just pretend I had no clue what he was talking about. "Well, um... I guess that's good then. Kind of confusing but I mean if you prefer things complicated, well, more power to ya." I rambled on trying to say the right thing
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 am

"It's not the complication." he rested his head in his hands, his voice becoming muffled. "It's the fear." He shivered as if he were thrilled. "It's the fear that i'm hooked on. It's like a high." He pulled his hands down and stared out. "It's like I'm not perfect. Like I can be hurt now. But that's not just it...If I focus really hard...You almost look good." He said, immediately changing the topic.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:20 am

"Uh... Thanks, but you are really confusing me!" I blurted out the last part unintentionally. Hooked on fear? Like a drug? Who would ever want to be hooked on a fear. Not exactly pleasant. At least it wasn't for me.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 am

"For the first time in a long time...I'm afraid." He shivered again, but not out of the chill in the air. "I feel...Mortal. Human. It's...Intoxicating." His mind wandered to Crys and wondered if she was doing fine without him. He only had a few days before the trip to France in order for him to get her fathers blessing in order to marry her. It didn't make him nervous. It made him afraid. Afraid her father would be against him. Afraid he wouldn't be accepted. Afraid he would lose her...
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:00 pm

"You like fear?" I asked shocked. Fear was not something I wanted to experience again. I didn't really have to be afraid of much anymore now that I could manipulate people so well. But before... Well, I hated being vulnerable or weak. It made me feel so worthless
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm

"It's a rush. Perhaps it's the Adrenaline that came with it. I love it...her. They. I mean..." He shook his head out. "I'm gonna be a dad soon. I've never been more scared..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:29 am

I was right? Well, I guess that meant Zidane was off the market. Not that I wanted him or anything. I had other boyfriends. Speaking of... I still had to dump that one. Focus, Adelaide! Stupid wandering brain. "That's great Zidane!" I wanted to say How stupid! You should have used some kind of protection, now the rest of your life is ruined cause you have to take care of a kid! But that would be rude. That's what you say to someone who doesn't get pregnant. After they are it just made you sound insensitive. And it wasn't like she was one to judge since she was born when her dad was seventeen too. "That makes more sense then... my dad told me he felt like that too. Like he was scared he might do something wrong or screw me up but at the same time he was so happy it was like he was drugged," I recalled seemingly deep in thought
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next