Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 4 Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alias Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 pm

He stomped his foot to the ground, and grinned as he retrieved his twin headed spear, a bloodlusting smile playing on his lips. "I'd like to see you try!" With a flick of the wrist, I was in attack position. "If you can manage to at all anyways."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 4 Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, struggling to control my rage. It was so hard with my Lyssa blood. Some how he had caught onto my temper and was trying to use it against me. He wanted a fight so I couldn't give it to him. "I'm not fighting you right now, Zidane!" I told him through gritted teeth. It was so hard. I wanted to fight. I wanted to see his blood spilled for calling my Adelaide a 'dog'. But it wasn't his time to die which meant there was a possibility I would die. I didn't tell anybody but I didn't know when I was going to die. My gift wouldn't give me that much. I turned and started to walk away, unwilling to give him the pleasure of a fight
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Zidane smiled, as Damon played right into his hands. "Exactly. Which by default, means it's still a stalemate. " He stretched his hands out and let the spear sink against a tree. "And, I didn't mean it as her being a B*tch. I meant, she was the dog in the story. It's a different concept." His tone was even, calm, as if he planned the whole thing months ahead of schedule.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:28 pm

I frowned. Of all the times, why did my logic and sense of reason have to fail me today? I could tell from his tone he had planned this whole thing out, which pissed me off. I had played right into everything he wanted! As I stormed away, I kicked a tree stump. Damn it! Now my foot hurt. "Hades banish me to the pits of Tartarus, for I have failed you!" I said loud enough for him to hear though I wasn't aware of it until after the words were out of my mouth. I was screwing up left and right today! I would have to think about what he said when I was more calm though, he did have a very good point. Maybe we were ruining Adelaide
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4