Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 2 Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

"No it isn't. Not really anyways. I didn't even judge you, but I used it in order to see how you thought. You want to change yourself too much."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 2 Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 2 Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"No, I don't! It doesn't matter to me what you think! I was pretty enough to be the face of Pink! I don't care what you think and I wouldn't change myself," I exclaimed turning red. Damn it! He hit the nail on the head, not that I had to let him know. I sat up straighter and looked him straight in the eye.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

"Then why use powers to convince men that you're perfect if you already believe that you are. It's as simple as that. You're lying to me. And not even doing a good job." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest, waiting for her explanation.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:37 am

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 2 Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I turned bright red and looked down at my hands, folded in my lap. Damn it! He was perceptive. I couldn't lie to him. "So what! Why does it matter?" I said frustrated. I huffed and looked up at him. "I'm the daughter of Aphrodite and James Bellefonte, a pageant queen since I was born, and one of the most desirable models under eighteen. Confidence is a must. If I don't convince people I'm the greatest thing since Marilyn Monroe, it makes me less desired by possible employers," and men I added mentally. Why was I telling him this? I didn't have to explain myself to him! Adelaide Bellefonte what in Hades has happened to you? I told myself looking down again
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:15 am

"Oh really? YOU have nothing to improve on? You are not only lying to me, but yourself as well. " I turned and pondered a moment. "You are definitely not the best thing ever." I said, completely candid.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 am

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

That boy really knows how to push my buttons! All your sisters and Damon told you not to come. Why can't you listen? Because you thought that maybe he would end up different, didn't you? I sighed. That's just who I am.
"Look, I've already got hundreds of people lined up to tell me everything that's wrong with me so if that's the only reason I'm here, I'd like to leave," I told him frankly. "You really ought to work on your attitude, big turn off," I said with a polite smile. I picked up my jacket but set it back down. Screw that! I came to the lake to have fun and I wasn't leaving until I got fun. Reaching down, I grabbed the bottom of my dress and peeled it off, disregarding his existence now. Walking to the edge of the lake, I looked at the cold water and took a deep breath, putting one foot in
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 am

"THAT, is a completely biased opinion. You wouldn't know how to treat a guy in the first place. YOU just want to be taken care of and get everything you want. It's not the way relationships work in the first place. I've a feeling you'e never even had a real boyfriend. Not one you haven't manipulated."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 am

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

What a total jerk! Alright so he was kind of telling the truth. Not totally correct but still partially. "I have too!" Adelaide said looking over her shoulder before she dived in. The water was absolutely freezing! Of course it was, it was January, after all. I tried my best to ignore him but it was pretty difficult. There he was, just standing like a god. The best prize I could ever get... and he thought I was an ugly brat
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm

I fought the urge to say, 'So who is king now?' and instead turned to walk away. Predictable. Only two things can happen now. She'll overcome her own idiotic pride and stop me. Or continue to be a horrible person. Either way's fine. No, instead of saying that, I waved a goodbye with the back of my hand as I walked away, "You didn't dive correctly."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I groaned when he started to walk away. That's what I should want. But I felt so unaccomplished. I was going to have to swallow my pride again. "Wait, Zidane! Come on, stay, please! It's no fun swimming alone," I told him upset that I had actually just said that. Ew! What was I now? Some hopeless loser?
"And I wasn't going for perfection that time!" I tacked on just to make myself feel slightly better
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:01 pm

I smirked, and then let the smile drop from my face as I turned around looking completely apathetic. "YOU always shoot for perfect, hence your need to manipulate men to get the love you wish you could get without it." I crossed my arms and stared at her flatly, "Or am I wrong?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I grimaced and crossed my arms as well, "Actually, you are wrong! I've never manipulated any of my family and eleven of my ex's!" I told him frankly. "I don't always shoot for perfect! you don't know me," I said with a huff. There were a couple times I had tried not to be perfect...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:14 pm

"I never said I did. I never even said that I was better. But you flaunt your mistakes like an idiot. You pull your pride into everything. You don't care about really anything. You just want to win." Why else argue? Why when All you get out of it is the chance to win? It was pointless, and zidane knew it. He won because he was right, never because he felt a need to.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

Crap! He was right... I wanted to argue and prove I was right so badly. But maybe if I dropped it he would stop too. No way I was saying I was right though. "Believe what you want Zidane," I told him shugging
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 pm

"That's a useless statement." He said, flipping his dirty blonde hair from his face. "I would have done that anyways." He turned and began walking away. Not much slower than earlier, but definitely enough to be noticed.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

Is he serious? He was pulling a me. Walking away to draw attention and make me want him to stay. Did I want him to stay? Truly want him to stay? "Zidane! Seriously, stay, please?" Did I just really say please? Oh this was so wrong! Why didn't I want him to leave? Aphrodite, please help your hopeless daughter!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 pm

"Fine, if that's what you really want, i'll grace you with my prescence a little longer." Of couse he didn't really mean to be so smug about it. Ok, maybe he did, a little. "Help me get this shirt off," he said playfully, pawwing at the buttons but with no success.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I rolled my eyes and got out, water dripping off of me. It had that droplet look instead of just wet because of the oil they put on me. I walked to him and unbuttoned his shirt, knowing he was probably enjoying this way too much. I even went so far as to pull it off his shoulders and let it fall off him. I didn't do things half way. "Are you happy?" I asked finally looking up at him, an eyebrow raised
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 pm

"Amused slightly, yes." He said, nodding at her. He wasn't majorly muscled, but he was built well, not really any excess fat or left over fat on him, just muscle, although it wasn't huge. With a flip, he landed into the freezing water, causing a small splash.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Oh good!" I told him sarcastically. Alright he was pretty sexy! Not overly muscled like a lot of the guys I've dated. It's... refreshing. I dived in again, my form spot on this time. I swam underwater and grabbed his ankle and stood up, still holding it. "Better that time?" I asked hoping for approval
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm

He let himself relax and float on his back, his hair, slowly begining to tangle itself. "I dunno. It's easier to show off if someone's looking. Just sayin." He placed his hands behind his head and shut his eyes. It'd have to take more than that for a compliment from him.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

Of course he didn't! There was no squeezing any kind of a compliment from him, ever! He's just cruel. Don't let him get under your skin. You are much better than that! I reminded myself sitting down on a rock just a few inches below the surface. Maybe I could get a real tan... Tired of the lotion and the sprays. "I'll tell you next time I do something perfect then," I said casually tying up my hair so it didn't knot. That would be awful!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 pm

"That doesn't guarantee a glance." Of course, Zidane would have watched anyways. He didn't lie, just only told parts. Snippets of truth, served on a silver platter, that looked like gold.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

There was a possibility of a glance though and that was enough for me. Just the hope that he might. Ew! What was I thinking? Why does it even matter that he approves? It shouldn't. Except I have a need for the approval of everyone and he would not give it to me! The first person to not give me what I wanted. "Whatever, doesn't matter to me," I said shrugging and closing my eyes
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 pm

"Then I won't bother with looking at all." He floated near the edge of the water, and decided that swim time had been long enough. He pulled himself onto the shore, and began to towel himself off, all the while avoiding her gaze. Let her work a little harder.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next