Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 3 Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 3 Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

What more did he want from me? I didn't know what more to do. Never had I had to work so hard for a simple compliment. "What do you want from me?" I snapped, not realizing it was out loud until after I already said it. Damn! That was definitely not a good question. I felt my face redden and I looked away from him
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 3 Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alias Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 pm

"I dunno," He said, completely candid. "But certainly more than this. You're just a brat who wants everything. I'd rather date a woman." He paused, still avoiding her prescence. "Definitely not you."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... - Page 3 Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I stood and got out, wrapping my towel around myself. "I am not a brat!" I told him, pouting a bit, "and there is nothing wrong with wanting everything." I said crossing my arms. I was going to have to act more mature now. But did his approval really matter that much to me? Yes, it did. It mattered more than anyone else's just because I couldn't get it. Looking up, I saw Damon walking towards us and grinned happily. He had promised to take me to Juicy Couture and Bloomingdale's. "Hey Damon!" I called. He was preoccupied glaring at Zidane though
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Zidane just shrugged off Damons ugly stare, It was so unbecoming. He swallowed the urge to say, 'The hell you want,' and said, ''staring at beauty won't make you beatiful.'' He off course, immediately turned away from the wannabe player. There was no way he'd bother with arse on this day.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Damon turned red with anger, looking away from Zidane. "Hurry up Adelaide!" He called.
I sighed and smiled to Zidane. "I'll see you later!" I had to be positive or Damon was totally going to go off. Today totally sucked but I kind of liked Zidane and I didn't want Damon to break that pretty face of his. "This was fun, we should do it again!" I told him before walking to Damon. Just a few more seconds of pretending I didn't mind Zidane, then I would be safe. "I'm ready..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:34 pm

"Nah, This was pretty horrible. I mean, not only are you a brat, but the arse behind you is an even worse player than you are. Perfection doesn't come with practice love." Zidane stared directly at Damon, knowing he could react to any form of violence Damon could spread. "It's a talent. One you two ugly people wish you were beautiful enough to have."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 pm

That completely caught me off guard. Why couldn't I manipulate my own feelings? He didn't even care. Totally desensitized. "Whatever, Zidane," I whispered as tears overflowed. I turned on my heel walking quickly away. "What's your problem?" I heard Damon say angrily.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:07 am

Zidane sighed softly as she walked away. "Filled to the brim eh? She's a bratty little girl with too much pride." Then to Damon. "Care for a drink?" He asked as he fished a beer from behind the trees. It wasn't really something Zidane cared for, but it did loosen him up.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 pm

"She's fourteen!" I snapped taking the beer. Alcohol tended to help cool my temper some. Adelaide could be a brat but she still had time to grow out of it and become a better person. And who said this had to be her only life? She would get another shot if she wanted it.
"Pride is healthy. I would rather her be proud than too humble," I reasoned, not wanting to address his statement about her being a brat
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 pm

"That's like saying it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. But truly, both just suck, and are no good." He spoke softly as he took a swig of his consumption. "It takes a balance to be great, and i found that at age seven, most learn it at age Nine. I can see you've already passed it as well, no matter how womanizing you are."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 pm

I shrugged, he did have a point. Wasn't quite sure what he meant about me 'passing it' but I let it go. Best not to get in a fight and show up for my date missing a tooth, he was a son of Ares. "My days of many women are over sadly. Looking never hurt anyone though. If one looks and finds flaws in the object, it helps one see the beauty in what they hold," he explained not realizing how ridiculous it sounded
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 pm

"Mmm, True, but it takes a callous man to flaunt anothers Flaws. I'm so jaded I can hardly tell if i'm right or wrong anymore. And the beauty you're looking for, isn't in the flaws, but defined by the crevaces they form."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm

It took a minute for me to understand his meaning but I smiled when I did. Wise man! "Maybe I misjudged you... You aren't that bad. Well, actually, that's to be determined after I put up with days of Adelaide crying and complaining because of the lack of idolizing worship she received," I said sighing. Maybe I could get her to go visit her dad until she was over it, make him deal with it
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:59 pm

"A Gentleman's Curse. Like the guy who goes to Funeral's to pick up chicks, Remove the Grief or replace it, and then you're set. But, of course this isn't really a grief that should be removed or replaced. She needs a good lesson as well as I do." He tossed his empty can into the air and caught it with the back of his palm as it came down.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 pm

I frowned at his comment. "Well, I won't have her unhappy if I can help it. She can learn her lesson some other way but not at the expense of her happiness! You really ought to learn some sensitivity," I told him evenly before finishing my beer. I crushed the tan and tossed it on the ground
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

"Then it wouldn't be remembered. Say you have a dog. Every day, you ring a bell and then feed the dog a treat. You do this for several weeks. Then, one day, you ring the bell, the dog comes, but you don't give it a treat. The dog will come the next few times, but once it realizes there is no treat, it will stop coming. Happiness is a gift to earn."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 pm

"I'm not quite sure I follow you..." I told him trying to understand what he was getting at. "Happiness shouldn't have to be earned though. It's my job to ensure she is happy no matter the circumstances."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:44 pm

"The dog, is given bliss to begin with. Once it's taken away, it's just a trained animal. It knows no hardships and is bound by it's master in that one moment. It didn't earn the treat, it was given it and was content." he held up a finger, "How depressed do you think the dog was when the treats stopped?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Made sense now. I frowned. When he put it that way it made it sound pretty awful. I hadn't had to worry about that sort of thing when I had raised my daughters centuries ago. Their happiness would never have had a reason to be taken away. But nowadays it was different. One day Adelaide would move out and be on her own. She wouldn't have me or her father to ensure she remained happy. "Still, my job is to make sure she is happy," I argued, unwilling to admit he was right out loud
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 pm

"I never said it wasn't. But some broken pieces, shouldn't be put back the same way neh?" Zidane shrugged, seeing the will to argue in damon's eyes. "She won't have you forever after all."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 pm

I sighed. He was right, again. It was a lot harder to hear out loud though. Hit a deep nerve. "I-i guess you are right..." I said quietly. "Just don't do it again, please!" I almost begged.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm

"It'd be a lie if I told you I wouldn't. It's not so easy ya know." He flipped the can back up into the air. "It's sort of a conundrum. And besides, She needs a bit of reconstruction. And I don't mean plastic surgery."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm

"She doesn't need to be reconstructed!" I said started to raise my voice. "She is a young girl with years left to grow and she is fine just the way she is! You leave her alone or you will answer to myself, her father, and the spirits of her dead ancestors!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 pm

"Don't worry. I don't have any reasons to stay near the dog. No need to get all parental. Besides...Who do you think is better in a fight between us?" His eyes flashed, glaring at him.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

That made me snap when he called Adelaide a dog. "You would of course, if it was just the two of use using only strength and weapons, I however, have other means at my disposal and I don't fight fair. It wouldn't be just me either. Watch your back and don't you ever use derogatory names for a woman in my presence or I will banish you to the pits of Tartarus with out a second thought!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next