Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:52 am

That whole your highness thing, total ego boost. With all the control she had over me right now it made me feel that I at least some power too. I kissed her with all the pent up passion in me, my hand wandered from her hip upwards. "Carla, you are driving me mad," I told her, panting slightly. Damn. My leg was falling asleep... In one fluid motion I stood with her still straddling me and held her against the tree, wrapping her legs around my torso without breaking the kiss.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 pm

I blushed a bright red but kept kissing him.Seems his nickname came in handy." Ain't used to being controlled are ya,your highness?" I mumbled before going back to kissing him.I wrapped my legs around his torso and smiled into the kiss.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 4 JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I pulled away and frowned. "I am in total control!" I lied. Not well, though. This was going too far. I couldn't let this go any farther tonight. That would be... very bad, to say the least. She could not have this kind of power over me. "It's getting late. We should get back to camp, before I have to end up saving you from a monster or something," I said with a slight stutter, stumbling over my words and trying to come up with a good excuse. I kissed her neck despite my words. I couldn't help myself. What in hades was happening to me?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 pm

I chuckled and slowly unwrapped my legs from his torso, one foot followed by another untill they were both on the ground.Thank god for the alchohal." Yeah.Monsters find me diliciuos for some reason.Probably 'cause I taste like BBQ." I said, sarcastically.I blushed when he kissed my neck. Did he really wanna go back to camp or...?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 4 JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Mhmm, they aren't the only ones!" I murmured in her ear before pulling away and groaning. "Why, Carla?" I asked clearly distressed. We needed to get back to camp before curfew but she was making it really difficult for me. Wait. Since when did I follow rules? What the hell? Crap... not good. Should I go back? Or stay here with her longer?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 pm

I blushed brightly and grinned.'Why?'I don't think I know.I kissed him softly and took his hand." Let's go back to camp.You may not care but I have beef with the harpies and I don't wanna give 'em an excuse for payback." I said,sighing.I was falling back into my uncofident self.Rum and coke can only get you so far.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Uh huh," I mumbled letting her lead me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I noticed she was starting to lose some of her previous confidence. "Carla..." I started to say. I didn't know what I could say to make her regain confidence. "Hey, Carla," I said softly pulling her to a stop, "What happened?" I asked concerned.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

I blushed and looked away, keeping my head down.What was I suppose to tell him? 'I really like you.Oh yeah ,by the way, I fall in and out of confidence like a kid on a trampoline.'No.He shouldn't have to worry about me like that.Instead of my haughty and 'deep' explenation I just mumbled "Nothing." and kept walking.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Carla!" I called slightly irritated. Why was she avoiding me? I grabbed her wrist and turned her a bit too harshly. "What did I do? Damn! I screwed up again didn't I? Please, Carla, I'm so sorry!" he nearly pleaded, anxiously. She had me totally wrapped around her finger
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked up at him, my coal black eyes wide.Dammit.He took it the wrong way." I-it's not your fault Damon. I just...Forget about it." I stuttered. I sighed and looked down.Why did this have to happen now of all times? Why not when I was alone in my room where all I had to be afraid of confusing was my pet fish Dorthy?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:36 pm

"Are you sure, love?" I said willing to let it go if she didn't want to tell me. My paternal side was starting to kick in again. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. "You lost all your confidence once I said we should head back, will you tell me why?" I asked lifting her chin with two fingers. "I want to help...gods, love, you have no clue how much power you have over me..." I said the last part more so to myself as I realized I would bend over backwards. Not just because she kissed me. It was more than that. Hard to explain...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 pm

I blushed an even brighter red and sighed. Here goes nothing. "I...I don't have confidence. Like at all. And, well my mom had this too, I have a lot of...mood swings...but usually I'm alone soits not really a problem." I said, staring at the floor and ocasionally biting my lip. I wasn't good at sharing my feelings.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:23 pm

"You do have confidence. At least some times, I could see it. I know how it goes with mood swings, Carls, believe me. My mothers are all Lyssa half bloods. Please, look at me..." I said with a sigh. My eyes were soft and gentle. I wanted her to trust me and be herself totally around me.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:38 pm

I timidly looked up at him and bit my lip.I didn't know what to say anymore. I wasn't good at talking to people.I sighed and buried my face in his chest.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm

With a sigh, I hugged her tighter and kissed the top of her head. "Let's go back to camp..." I said pulling away. I took her hand and walked with her back to camp half blood. Today was a good day.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:02 pm

I sighed and walked next to him in silence.I was grateful that he had comforted me and all but like always I never knew what to say when I was like this.We finally reached camp and a light snow had started." Ew." I mumbled,frowning. I didn't like snow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:07 pm

I laughed. Of course she wouldn't like snow. She probably loved the heat and tropical weathers. Her camp was on the exact opposite side from mine. Should I walk her? Too old fashioned. "I'll see you tomorrow, sugar," I told her. Leaning down, I kissed her briefly once before I turned and walked to my cabin
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:22 pm

|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

I nodded and walked out, taking my keys and unlocking the doors to my Lamborghini. What? I could afford it, and I liked the car. Why not? It's not like there's an age limit to driving expensive cars. I was seriously tired of all those people telling my mom that I was too young to be driving a car like this.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

OOC: You should join the new years party
https://demigodacademy.forumotion.net/t375-new-year-s-party
Oh and I am on my phone so no template
BIC:

My jaw dropped when she unlocked a Lamborghini. Damn! I had heard she was rich but rich enough to have that? Lucky. "Um, wow, Ash! That's a really nice car," I said in shock. something like that would always be far out of my price range. I had very little money. Sure, my 'mom's' parent had offered to cover anything I ever needed but I felt awful asking. The camp covered clothes and my father gave me drachmas whenever I saw him but I would never be able to afford that, if I even lived long enough
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:05 pm

"Thanks." I said blushing. I felt like slapping myself. I was drunk, driving, and possibly in the danger of being blasted to bits by my own father for kissing a son of Zeus. Why was I blushing?

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm

I got in, totally forgetting that rule. Ya know, the one that says drunk people aren't supposed to drive. I looked over, she was blushing. Um... why was she blushing. Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned over and kissed her with fervor and passion that had been building up with in me
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 am

I was alarmed at this, but I forgot about starting the car and kissed him back feverishly. Packed with emotion; passion, lust, and possibly love. I honestly didn't know what I was doing. I was drunk, but it just felt so... right. Despite everything that would point to this being wrong.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 am

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 4 Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

My lips moved in synchronization with hers, fitting perfectly. Finally, I pulled away, brushing her hair out of her eyes. For her, this would be just a drunken mistake but I was closer to sober than she. Alcohol hadn't totally overrun my mind.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:07 pm

I don't know why I was doing this. He's probably going to wake up and think of this as a mistake. But I didn't see this as a mistake. I've actually had a crush on him for a while now, but he wouldn't like me, neither was I allowed.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 4 Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"I'm not nearly as drunk as you are, Ashleigh. How about tomorrow I pick you up at your cabin and we can go on a real date?" I asked hoping she would be too drunk and say yes and I could hold her to it in the morning
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum