Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:03 pm

My eyes fluttered open."Um...wow..." I said, still blushing.I mentally facepalmed. Really? I just said wow didn't I? Gods, I'm a bigger dork than I thought possible.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 3 Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

'Um...I think so," I said feeling my cheeks heat, "Yes! I meant yes, I mean it. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't! At least, I don't think so...I'm kind of a little drunk," I admitted turning red. I wasn't like totally slurred, incoherent drunk but obviously drunk enough to do things I wouldn't normally do.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 3 JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

Did she really say wow? I closed my eyes and looked away, willing myself not to laugh. That would be bad. "I can not believe you just said wow, Carla!" I said bursting out laughing. "I'm sorry, not laughing at you," I said regaining composure.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:24 am

I laughed along with him, shaking my head. "Thats alright. Gods I'm such a dork!" I said, my cheeks a bright red.I cocked my head to the side and grinned.So the adventure begins.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:38 am

|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

”Thanks I guess.” I said feeling my cheeks burn up. Nobody's actually said something that nice to me before. Drunk or not, I felt li- What if my dad found out? What if Kronos thought that I was passing information to the opposing side? I couldn't lie to either. If I lied to Braxton, I felt like betraying him, but if I lied to Kronos, he would blast me to bits. Life is so annoying.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 3 Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

I smiled and leaned forward, kissing her again. Something in the back of my mind kept telling me she was going to break my heart and betray me but ! ignored it. I could think about that some other time. No point ruining my buzz right now.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 3 JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Well, lucky for you, it's rather endearing," I told her with a crooked smile. "So, any other rules, sugar? I guess you deserve to know about my other lives too... since you decided to give me another chance. Would you like to hear about that?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 pm

I blushed and grinned." Actually I think I've come up with something for the rule thing.How about we leave it at this.You can't do anything with another girl that you wouldn't wan't me doing with another guy.'Kay?" I said, a smile playing across my lips.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 pm

I smiled and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. This felt so wrong, yet at the same time, it felt so right. In the end, all emotions dissolved, leaving lust. Making my knees turn to jelly, and me feeling as if I were melting in his arms.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

Well, I might not be sure of how she felt about me, but I was pretty darn sure she at the very least seemed to like kissing me. Realizing it was starting to get a bit late I pulled away. "Ashleigh, I think we should head back to camp..." before I do something stupid! I added mentally.

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

Damn! Why did I have to be a jealous, selfish person? I didn't want her kissing or touching anyone else. I didn't let it show though. "That sounds perfect to me! You know your the first person I've attempted a serious relationship with since my wife!" What was even funnier was how very opposite they were. If Clarice had been a half blood she would have probably been a daughter of Poseidon or Apollo. Clarice had been tall, blonde, and a natural, socially acknowledged beauty. She was overly confident, innocent, obsessed with fun, and loud. As far as I had seen, Carla was the very opposite.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 am

I raised an eyebrow at him."That has someting to do with the whole past lives thing, right?" I asked, my eyes full of curiosity. I had always been one to try to learn everything about anything.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:24 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, it's uh, getting late. I should be heading back. Do you need a ride?" I asked him.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 am

OOC: Sorry 'bout my disappearing act guys! Gonna post soon
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 am

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"Uh...yeah, that'd be really cool. I came with Ella but I think she got a ride home already..." I said looking around for her. They had walked here since it wasn't too far from the camp. Only a mile or two at the most. Not a big distance for either of us but for some campers it would be torture

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Mhmm," I said kissing her briefly again. "Two, to be exact...The second one, well, I think I kind of got cheated with that one. Achieved Elysium in both, going for the Isle of the Blessed or immortality which means I have to die heroically this time too. My father granted me access to every memory in all my lives and in death...he and I...well, we understand each other," I told her softly. "My wife, Clarice, was in my first life. She was the only lady I was ever in a real relationship with. Times were different then," I said with a slightly sad look in his eye. He missed Clarice and his children.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 pm

I blushed slightly.Did this mean he really cared about me?Being his second serious relationship and all.I sighed and looked up at him." What was she like,Clarice?" I asked,cocking my head to the side.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Clarice is...unique. She's a free spirit and very confidant. Clarice is passionate and stubborn and temperamental. A bit loud and annoying at times but she was genuinely sweet and innocent and she meant well. She's tall and blonde and had the prettiest blue eyes," I said getting caught up in remembering. Damn it! This wasn't supposed to happen, not tonight. "Sit with me?" I asked in an innocent tone sitting down against the tree.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 pm

I chuckled.Damn.She was the complete opposite of me. I was short,unconfident,black eyed and far from innocent.I sat next to him`,resting my head on his shoulder.

Last edited by #Megz on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "You two are total opposites. Funny how that happened," I said with a slight chuckle. "I have the oddest urge to kiss someone right now," I whispered in her ear with a slightly seductive tone. Honestly, I just wanted to kiss her. Not the Aphrodite girls or anyone else. I just wanted to kiss her.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 pm

I smiled devileshly. " That can be arranged." I mumbled leaning in close to him. I was definetly going to keep up on my promise. I leaned in and kissed him softly, wrapping my arms around his neck.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 pm

OOC: on my phone so no template...
I grinned. Damn... Definitely not as innocent as I had thought. I kissed her back, pulling hee onto ky lap. "Carla, I really like you..." I told her a bit too honestly. It was starting to he true and that was rather scary
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 am

I blushed and looked up at him through my eyelashes.I'd never heard him be so honest.It was nice." I like you a lot, too." I said, my cheeks growing warmer by the second.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 am

"Oh good! I was getting worried," I said clearing joking. Some times it could be hard to tell whether or not I was joking but I made it obvious now. My lips found there way back to hers and I kissed her again. "I like kissing you better than the Aphrodite girl," I whispered in her ear before trailing kisses back to her lips. Truthfully, I didn't even remember the girl's name. It didn't matter.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:36 am

I chuckled. He would say something like that.I deepend the kiss, pulling him closer to me. Atleast there was something I was better at than cooking and fixing things.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 am

I moaned a bit and pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me. She certainly knew how to make a man play to her tune. Carla was wrapping me around her finger and I didn't like it in the least! I wrapped one hand around her waist and the other tangled in yer hair, gently pulling her face closer to mine. I gnawed on her lip, ever so gently before kissing her again. The lips had tons of nerves and if you knowed how to do it just right, like I did, you could makes you partner mad with lust. Exactly what I wanted.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:28 am

I moaned into his mouth and grinned.Damn.He sure knew what he was doing.But so did I.I closed my mouth and kissed his cheek, working my way down his jawline.It was just too easy to tease guys and it sure brought around some fun effects.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 am

"Carla, mercy, please..." I said with a half moan when she freed my lips again. I wouldn't ever look at her in the same way again. Carla's status pretty much shot up to goddess level in my eyes. "I won't stray. Just you, only you..." I said overwhelmed. I hadn't wanted any girl so much since Clarice. Normally, that thought totally would have killed it but not with Carla. Right now, it didn't matter. Just pleasing Carla. Clarice would want me to be happy anyways. "Please, Carla..." I said nearly begging. She was so good. This girl could so easily have me playing to her tune with ease. Maybe she already was. Did she like teasing me? Oh why did this have to happen. My brain was a jumbled mess.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:17 am

I smirked devileshly.Not exactly what I had been expecting but good." Alright your highness." I mumbled before going back too his lips.Gods this boy really had me.Not like I'd ever be brave enough to tell him though.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum